BIG HOLES in the defense theory

So RK just stumbles upon the body in some unknown location, along with all the stuff from the Anthony home, hang onto it for a while...oh, and it was probably still smelling like decomp until skeletonization was complete, and then chose some date at random to "discover" it??

the find her not guilty so she can go home, statemnet got me as well? What home?? She doesn't have a home especially after this!!!

GA being a detective would not have allowed that car to be used as evidence-it would have been burned up, dropped in a canal, or crashed.

GA also would not have left the tape laying around-it would have been long gone.

GA also would not have had the body around the corner from the house.

GA would not have let a sticker from the house to be put on the tape.

you are so right, great post. Thanks

This is not a big hole, per se, but JB made a big deal about how would George KNOW to bring gas cans to the tow-yard? How did he KNOW the car was out of gas? Well, for starters, the tow-yard empties the gas tanks when the vehicles come in. At least that was the policy when my car was stolen and then recovered in San Jose in 2008. They said it was for safety reasons. Maybe so. Or maybe they just say that so they can get free gas. Whatever the REAL reason is, that's what they DO. I had to use a gas can to put gas in my car when I got it back.

George used to work in a Stolen Car unit when he was a police officer in Ohio; he specifically mentioned that on the stand. So if that is standard policy for tow-yards, George would have easily known that tidbit. It may even be on the official notice or if he called the tow-yard about it, someone may have mentioned it to him (they didn't mention it to ME until I asked why there was no gas in my car, because the police had told me the tank was still 3/4 full when they found it).

It's a red-herring by JB to try to make George look like he's part of a set-up.

How many children drown in pools are then duct taped and bagged? How many?

GA being a detective would not have allowed that car to be used as evidence-it would have been burned up, dropped in a canal, or crashed.

GA also would not have left the tape laying around-it would have been long gone.

GA also would not have had the body around the corner from the house.

GA would not have let a sticker from the house to be put on the tape.

Yep! AMEN!!!!!:rocker:

The DT should have just left this crazy Kronk business out of the story. The jury MAY have bought the accident theory, but to me, the Kronk thing has made the DT lose all credibility, especially being that JB has not given a single CLUE as to where Kronk supposedly found Caylee's remains. Another thing... every time Kronk called the police, are we to believe he carried the body out there each time, and when the police didn't see anything, he took the body back with him/hid it again? Makes no sense.

holes in defense:

(this would be like trying to figure out all the land mines still planted in eastern europe.)

they are leaking with holes like a garden hose set to "mist"

The biggest hole for me in their theory is that Casey does nothing but lie. Everytime she opens her mouth a lie falls out.. she lies to everyone all the time! The only person that is backing up Baez's claims is Casey .. the liar!

George is there and discovers Caylee has died in the pool. I don't see why George would want to hide an accident, even if he molested ICA which has nothing to do with this accident. It's just ridiculous.

I agree with A_News_Junkie, but one thing I did not realize is the last part of your statement.

If 'neglect' is involved, then Casey would have faced felony charges, resulting in a life sentence/death penalty??? I don't know the law in FL, but in my state, which generally all states follow similar guidelines for criminal charges, so I assumed the charge, based upon neglect, would be a lesser charge. One of second degree manslaughter. I realize the degrees of penalty do differ from state to state, however, wouldn't Casey have benefited by telling the truth, in order to secure a lesser charge?

The law would have to prove neglect,..I assume, and most surely, a child left unattended near any pool, locking a child in a car trunk, or alone at home without supervision, equals neglect. My question is,...where was the above-ground pool ladder? Cindy stated that it was always locked in an upright position to avoid this type of tragedy. So, therefore, Casey pulled the ladder down? To swim, or to set her daughter up to drown? Was Casey high, or did she premeditate this whole thing, and not being the brightest bulb in the box,...miscalculate?

Further, I thought that Lee was the person, who Casey gave the heads-up as to the location of the baby's body? The reference to the homeowners in the area of the body disposal site? The reference to the cement blocks,...etc...

In my opinion, this whole trial is a joke. I realize they must try her, but using an unqualified murder attorney (Biaz), to represent you, is a mistrial/appeal, in the making. Pretty smart.

For me..and if I was on the jury, the biggest hole is that I would want to know why George didn't call 911? JB said we'll never know why, but there would have to be a reason and I cannot think of one and apparently JB couldn't come up with anything either. I don't believe a word of the story, but to even consider it, JB needs to come up with at least a couple possibilities. Now, CASEY, her I can come up with quite a few reasons why she wouldn't call 911, but George? What possible reason could he have for not calling 911????

George is there and discovers Caylee has died in the pool. I don't see why George would want to hide an accident, even if he molested ICA which has nothing to do with this accident. It's just ridiculous.

Apparently we are to believe that GA is so henpecked by CA that he was afraid she would get mad at him for letting Caylee drown. Still doesn't make any sense to me.

George did not call 911 16 July 'cause Cindy already did . . . oh, you mean after George found Caylee drowned in the pool? Never happened - otherwise, I have no doubt as former LE he would have called 911!!!

Baez stumbled in trying to explain how LE dropped the ball on this investigation. He simply could not make a coherent argument about this being LE's fault. There is no connection between LE dropping the ball and the DTs theory

Anybody remember the Lee/KC visit where KC is so relaxed talking to LA, then going over that silly thing with her fingers--how each one represented someone in the family and they all belong together like fingers on a hand??

This abuse theory is so like all other KC lies. It suits the moment but doesn't fit into the big picture AT ALL!

It is completely unreasonable to think that if Caylee had drowned in the pool accidentally, that George's first instinct wouldn't be to call 911. Unbelievable to think he would rather scheme to hide his precious grandbaby's body.

And did Caylee have duct tape covering her nose and mouth while she was swimming, or did they slap it on her after she was already dead?

Utter nonsense- makes no sense at all.

That and he just threw Caylee in ICA's trunk and let ICA drive all over town with her body rotting in it? When ICA could have driven straight to the police? Told them her father killed Caylee? Right...bullcrud...

Oh and let's not forget that even though ICA is a proven liar and pled guilty to theft...that NOW...when her life is on the line she is FINALLY telling the truth? We shouldn't believe her then...but we HAVE to believe her now? Bullcrud.

The fact that if you look up the A's zipcode on the date of the 16th of June...that on the weather underground it shows FIERCE ground to thunder lightning and rain...that Caylee would have just gone outside in a thunderstorm by herself and climbed into the pool? Bullcrud.

The fact that the chloroform searches made solely by ICA were not addressed by the defense coupled with the fact that the A's did NOT use chlorine in their pool...will not explain the levels found in the trunk.

Oh yeah....and the fact that GA will not allow her new story and lies to STAND even if it means she could face LOP or death.

I do not believe the molestation story. Period. Largely because she has only told that to guys she was sleeping with that she hoped to indebt. Never told the molestation story to any female friends. Why? Cuz it wouldn't indebt her to her female friends. But she would tell any guy she thought she was serious about.

ICA will go down in flames. Caylee will have her justice. And the mere fact that GA would lose Caylee (the one person in that family who looked at him with pure love and adoration) and just be fine with it for 31 days? Forever? Bullcrud.

The defense is writing checks they can't back up...sound like their defendent?

Not so much a hole, but something glaringly obvious they will have to deal with. If Casey has been lying all her life as JB stated was the case, why are the jury expected to believe her now. I cannot wait for the SAs attack on that!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back