Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I know I'm new here but I've been following all 4 threads since the beginning. As far as CT Transmissions goes, they have almost 5,000 friends because they basically have nothing else to do but send friend requests to anybody and everybody in Pensacola. I know a lot of people that have them as friends because they sent them a friend request but have never done business with them or even know them. I have received a couple of requests from them but never accepted them. Just my .02 cents.

thanks so much for the info and welcome!

I don't believe that blue had anything to do with the murders..I just noticed that the tranny co was on both web sites..so thanks for clearing this up for me.

dang...wish this case had a forum! Post after post after post about the creepy, masked whack-a-doodle with her child trafficking rants....multiple posts about Blue being in the house which causes more multiple posts explaining the mistake....mega posts about Myspace or facebook accts. being in Pensacola, or Alabama, etc. ARGHHHHHHHHH

We really, really need a forum.

Yeah, It's taken me about the last 3 hours (not including dinner/dishes) to weed through about 6 pages of posts in the last 12 hours ALONE....

And at the end of the day, it basically amounts to people who jump in the forum without EVER bothering to read the previous posts!

:bananalama:

No "guessing" allowed...but I do have a humdinger of a guess and it isn't being discussed.

Don't we all :doh::behind::treadmill::laughbounce: Down to the exact players and who is behind this entire deal!!! But since the names have not been released by LE guess everyone will just have to keep their "guesses" hush hush ;)

Court documents show the Billings, who were known for adopting 13 children with special needs, sued their own adult son for child support in 2008 after they took in his daughter - their granddaughter - in 2006, reports CBS News correspondent Terrell Brown.

They also had asked for a $50,000 life insurance policy for the then-18-year-old girl, with themselves as the beneficiaries.

Hinky meter alarm is blaring now!! :eek:

That kind of un-informed sensational post is not helping anyone.

1. Maybe they wanted the son the live up to his financial responsiblity of having a child.

2. A 50,000 dollar life insurance policy is peanuts and not at all strange for parents to take out on kids or grandkids. It's the best time to buy life insurance because they are young and it's cheap and will guarantee they will have a policy that they can increase the coverage amount at certain intervals as they age and need more. If that child develops a medical condition like, diabities, heart disease, or any number of conditions down the road they would not be able to buy life insurance at any price. What if they have a family and want to provide financial protection in the event they die. Good thing the parents bought that insurance policy way back when. It's actually a very smart thing to do and shows how much they cared for the well being of their family members. Very common practice among people who plan for the future.

Sorry but that post just seems like piling on and is attacking the victims. That's national enquirer type stuff imo. You can turn off the "hinky" alarm off...nothing to see here.

1. Maybe they wanted the son the live up to his financial responsiblity of having a child.

2. A 50,000 dollar life insurance policy is peanuts and not at all strange for parents to take out on kids or grandkids. It's the best time to buy life insurance because they are young and it's cheap and will guarantee they will have a policy that they can increase the coverage amount at certain intervals as they age and need more. If that child develops a medical condition like, diabities, heart disease, or any number of conditions down the road they would not be able to buy life insurance at any price. What if they have a family and want to provide financial protection in the event they die. Good thing the parents bought that insurance policy way back when. It's actually a very smart thing to do and shows how much they cared for the well being of their family members. Very common practice among people who plan for the future.

Sorry but that post just seems like piling on and is attacking the victims. That's national enquirer type stuff imo. You can turn off the "hinky" alarm off...nothing to see here.

But they actually had 3 children die, was there that much on all 3???

Missizzy,
Welcome to Websleuths and thank you so much for your very informative post regarding adoption. I know nothing about adoption so really appreciate the education. One thing I didn't understand that you wrote was this: "After an adoption is completed, the child has the same legal standing as a biological child and the birth certificate is modifed to reflect that fact."

If you don't mind could you please explain what that means? Thanks!

It is obvious that their are friends of the victims as well as friends of the perps now joining the search for answers. I do not believe that this helps. None of us are out to get anyone victim or perp. We are merely following the evidence and sometimes to get from point A to point C, we have to speculate what B is untill it is discovered. There is no need to come here defending anyone.

is #3 closed to everyone or just me? I am trying to catch up on all I missed.

But they actually had 3 children die, was there that much on all 3???

The children with serious medical conditions would not have been eligible for life insurance. Nobody takes out life insurance on children with the intent of collecting. It's for the children to have later on for their future families. When children do tragically die, a lot of times the the small life insurance policies (50K) pay for the parents to bury them, take time off from work to grieve, and a lot times pay for grief counseling for parents and siblings.

It is obvious that their are friends of the victims as well as friends of the perps now joining the search for answers. I do not believe that this helps. None of us are out to get anyone victim or perp. We are merely following the evidence and sometimes to get from point A to point C, we have to speculate what B is untill it is discovered. There is no need to come here defending anyone.

Well then, people can state their points with out saying things like "my hinky alarm is blaring now!" with emotioncons

And I hope like hell everyone here is out to get the perps. They are murdering scumbags reguardless of what may come out about the Billings. How many of us would like to have our family history picked through with such a fine tooth comb. I do not know the victims by the way. Just wish people would not make such animated statements when there is a real life grieving family on the other side of this.

I don't know how much more of a suspect she could be, for God sakes, she hoped that both murder victims (the Billings) "BURN in HELL"! That makes her a prime suspect in my opinion... My God, what kind of a hint would get your attention??! I still suspect she is LPGjr's wife TG.

Please list why you believe she is Jr.'s wife!!

Before you do, I'll list the reasons I don't think she is:

--she constantly refers to CA and CPS; in FL it's called DCF - a Floridian would refer to it this way
--she continually refers to herself as the wife of a RSO in FL (haven't checked this myself)
--on one of her websites, she has pics. of herself and her kids and it's NOT TG (don't have the link handy, but it was posted sometime earlier today in this thread)

IMHO, this was a horrible rumor that unfortunately was started on this thread.

100% agreed. My children were all insured at birth. I was told that by doing so you garauntee their insurability in the future. Basically, strike before a diagnosis of any undiscovered issues (if there are any) can come to the front.

My father did the same for my brother and I. We both cashed it in as young adults for the down payment on our first homes.

This is a financially sound practice and does not make me suspicious at all.

Okay, these links might offer more insight into who the "camo masked" woman is:

http://www.sandiegochildtrafficking.com/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngnw9FFDEl8&feature=related"]YouTube - Billings murder: unbelievable circle of crimes!!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.livevideo.com/video/TruthBrigadeRadio/B0BE43F4D4D2484E9E42236B0399C2C3/celeste-diedre-bonds-cortes-de.aspx"][/ame]

you will find the name of the woman and more info, do I think she is on the up and up, I really don't know, sometimes yes, sometimes, NO.
Hope I posted links correctly!

I forgot this one:

http://www.sandiegochildtrafficking.com/

what do you guys think about these?

Yes, I agree this crime needs its own forum, I have read about 10 pages tonight to try and catch up, so, hopefully you all haven't already posted these, I didn't see where anybody has, if so, I am sorry, all the more reason why this needs a forum!!

A friend of mine, who has also been spellbound by this web of intrigue, called me a little earlier and said that JVM's "Issues" broadcast on HLN had a panel discussing the murders. According to my friend, one of her panelists, representing 1620 Radio, said that the only person who was reporting this as a contract hit has an accurate source of information and gave some details on the source. I did not personally see the broadcast, but the guide on my tv says the program will be rebroadcast at 12:00 Midnight Eastern, 11:00 P.M. Central. I know this sounds vague and mysterious, but I would rather watch the re-broadcast myself than quote something that could be erroneous on this website. You may want to watch it also to see if there is any substance to it.

Missizzy,
Welcome to Websleuths and thank you so much for your very informative post regarding adoption. I know nothing about adoption so really appreciate the education. One thing I didn't understand that you wrote was this: "After an adoption is completed, the child has the same legal standing as a biological child and the birth certificate is modifed to reflect that fact."

If you don't mind could you please explain what that means? Thanks!

I'm not Missizzy but I'll share this
When we adopted our two once the adoption was finalized they are the same as if they were our biological children. We received birth certificates with us listed as parents and they are entitled to all legal rights as a biological child would example-inheritance, insurance benefits, etc.

A friend of mine, who has also been spellbound by this web of intrigue, called me a little earlier and said that JVM's "Issues" broadcast on HLN had a panel discussing the murders. According to my friend, one of her panelists, representing 1620 Radio, said that the only person who was reporting this as a contract hit has an accurate source of information and gave some details on the source. I did not personally see the broadcast, but the guide on my tv says the program will be rebroadcast at 12:00 Midnight Eastern, 11:00 P.M. Central. I know this sounds vague and mysterious, but I would rather watch the re-broadcast myself than quote something that could be erroneous on this website. You may want to watch it also to see if there is any substance to it.

I believe that info is from Rick'sblog. IIRC, he's the one with the "source". Maybe someone can provide links that are somewhere in this thread.

Also, I have thought many times about taking out an insurance policy on my children just to be able to afford to bury them!

Okay, these links might offer more insight into who the "camo masked" woman is:

you will find the name of the woman and more info, do I think she is on the up and up, I really don't know, sometimes yes, sometimes, NO.
Hope I posted links correctly!

Can you do me a favor? Can you remove the bottom video? It has an autostart feature and while I can shut it off or mute it, it restarts again everytime I refresh the page. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage