Birthday Memorial - Java Jive

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!
You rock, Topsail Girl...

Thansk jmflu. You'll learn soon enough when is the right time to "sit" on your hands to keep yourself out of trouble. :crazy: :woohoo:

Thansk jmflu. You'll learn soon enough when is the right time to "sit" on your hands to keep yourself out of trouble. :crazy: :woohoo:

So you're saying I shouldn't jump in on the news conference at JJ this afternoon and start a chant in the background "ARREST BC! ARREST BC!"

So you're saying I shouldn't jump in on the news conference at JJ this afternoon and start a chant in the background "ARREST BC! ARREST BC!"

LOL oh my that would be a hoot. But alas we can't - we don't want to spoil the memorial with even breathing that man's name in my opinion.

Anyone from websleuths just flash the "w" sign with your fingers - we'll recognize the "w" for sure...LOL

That would be great... it would be a shame if we were there independently and had no idea who each other was... and how can we go around and ask people... are you with Websleuths?
All we have to do is say very loudly, "ANYBODY HERE KNOW BOB AND BOB?" Only we webslueths would know the answer to this question! Ha Ha!!

Ya'll are cracking me up
22.gif

Sounds like everything is falling into place so wonderfully......the media coverage is great!!!!
By the way, here's the fund info NancyFriend mentioned earlier this morning.......for whoever is gonna be brave enough to be interviewed
1.gif

Donations, which benefit Nancy Cooper's two young daughters, can be made to:

The Nancy Cooper Memorial Fund
c/o RBC Bank
101 Advent Court
Cary, NC 27518

Donations can also be made at any RBC Bank branch location by referencing the Nancy Cooper Memorial Fund.
The Account Number is 0300227223 just in case they can't find it.

YOWSER!!! I can't tell them apart!

Can someone print this picture out for the display at JJ? ot c

For those who do not click on links, it shows Nancy and Krista two years ago blowing out candles on their birthday cake.

Excellent idea... I don't have any photo paper here at work... can someone else do this and take it in today?? Great shot for the cameraman on the news......

Excellent idea... I don't have any photo paper here at work... can someone else do this and take it in today?? Great shot for the cameraman on the news......

I don't have photo paper at work either. Maybe someone can do it.

Ya'll are cracking me up
22.gif

Sounds like everything is falling into place so wonderfully......the media coverage is great!!!!
By the way, here's the fund info NancyFriend mentioned earlier this morning.......for whoever is gonna be brave enough to be interviewed
1.gif

Donations, which benefit Nancy Cooper's two young daughters, can be made to:

The Nancy Cooper Memorial Fund
c/o RBC Bank
101 Advent Court
Cary, NC 27518

Donations can also be made at any RBC Bank branch location by referencing the Nancy Cooper Memorial Fund.
The Account Number is 0300227223 just in case they can't find it.

I c&p'd this to take with me for the memorial to give to the reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11