Bizarre Wedding for 16 Yr Old

Anyone notice that the Dad and the boyfriend look like twins?
They do! I did notice that and thought maybe it was the barber, however they do have similiar features as well.
I wonder if the couple will last, seems they've been dating since they were 13 years old, a good 3 years almost i guess..
Now i need to google what the Caravans looks like as i'm sure it's not a Dodge..

They do! I did notice that and thought maybe it was the barber, however they do have similiar features as well.
I wonder if the couple will last, seems they've been dating since they were 13 years old, a good 3 years almost i guess..
Now i need to google what the Caravans looks like as i'm sure it's not a Dodge..

Traditionally, "traveller/gypsy" couples coming together tend to have been pre-arranged by their families, when they were younger... and divorce doesn't happen often. I guess it is the whole family honor thing...

Wow. That picture honestly kinda scared me. Just the whole dress, makeup, etc.

Also, although I'm born and raised in the U.S., my family is all from England (both of my parents didn't move here until they were 24 from London) and trust me..this is not normal in England. It's not a cultural thing over there to get married looking like a stripper when your 16 (and haven't been in school since you were 9). This isn't very normal over there and while it may be a little more accepted than here...still not normal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back