Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

Cleaned up the picture, it's not tape.
Three questions. What is she holding in get left hand?

What's poking out of her bikini bottom?

What's that on her back? Wax?

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_124821.jpg
    IMG_20220616_124821.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 50
It looks like it may be a cigarette lighter? I cropped and increased the size of a screenshot, so the image quality is poor, but that is what I see.

Your cleaned up image makes it even more clear how out of it the poor girl was.... :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.16.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.16.31 PM.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
Not sure about her other hand. The back of her bikini bottom, I think is just the way she is standing and shadow. I cropped it and rotated, and I cannot see anything poking out at different angles. Just her.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.21.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.21.32 PM.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
It looks like it may be a cigarette lighter? I cropped and increased the size of a screenshot, so the image quality is poor, but that is what I see.

Your cleaned up image makes it even more clear how out of it the poor girl was.... :(
I see teeth like from a comb.

Furthermore, is she holding it? Is it somehow stuck? Try to hold something like she is doing, with no fingers. Really hard. I have honestly wondered if she was gone and in rigor mortis.

Not sure about her other hand. The back of her bikini bottom, I think is just the way she is standing and shadow. I cropped it and rotated, and I cannot see anything poking out at different angles. Just her.
Probably her pinky finger after thinking about it and also reenacting it myself.

Take a look at this gem. A drawing of an eye which looks very much like Alcala's. It's propped up behind the bottle. I wondered if it's actually a mirror but don't think so for now.

Attachments

• IMG_20220617_103630.jpg
    IMG_20220617_103630.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 38
The art is strange. I'm not sure what to think? It could be personal, or it could be the sort of inexpensive street art you can find today at stalls, random festivals that sort of thing? I have to remind myself that in addition to being a cold, evil psychopath, Alcala also saw himself as an artist, and in many ways, he legitimately was. He also seems rather pretentious, so I can imagine him painting little things like his own eyes and then displaying it. Haha!

I see teeth like from a comb.

Furthermore, is she holding it? Is it somehow stuck? Try to hold something like she is doing, with no fingers. Really hard. I have honestly wondered if she was gone and in rigor mortis.

Hmm, I'm not sure she could stand up if she was in rigor mortis, BUT she could if she was seizing. (i.e. a complex partial seizure.) Either from drugs, or something else? It is possible this young woman could have epilepsy, or more likely, she was drugged to the gills. It may also be just a super weird capture...

Re: holding with no fingers....To me, it looks as though her pinky and ring finger are somewhat supporting the object, and she is also sort of "palming" it. I do not have a lighter as I do not smoke, but I can do this with a lip balm. I think a small, light object, i.e a comb, lighter, etc possible?

Hmm, I'm not sure she could stand up if she was in rigor mortis, BUT she could if she was seizing. (i.e. a complex partial seizure.) Either from drugs, or something else? It is possible this young woman could have epilepsy, or more likely, she was drugged to the gills. It may also be just a super weird capture...
Yes you can stand up in rigor mortis provided you're propped up against something or standing in something like a heavy container.

She looks epileptic but i have a more urgent issue, the color of her eye. Or better yet no color. The pupil is visible so part of the iris should too. And the pupil isn't even maximally dilated.

Re: holding with no fingers....To me, it looks as though her pinky and ring finger are somewhat supporting the object, and she is also sort of "palming" it. I do not have a lighter as I do not smoke, but I can do this with a lip balm. I think a small, light object, i.e a comb, lighter, etc possible?
I do and no you can't hold a lighter or anything for that matter with your hands like that. Try it yourself, the hand needs to be way more closed then hers. It's probably somehow stuck onto her skin.

The art is strange. I'm not sure what to think? It could be personal, or it could be the sort of inexpensive street art you can find today at stalls, random festivals that sort of thing? I have to remind myself that in addition to being a cold, evil psychopath, Alcala also saw himself as an artist, and in many ways, he legitimately was. He also seems rather pretentious, so I can imagine him painting little things like his own eyes and then displaying it. Haha!
He's keeping an eye on himself. The eye is directed directly at the position of the camera. Now whether it's a warning not to commit a crime or an admonition to be smarter at what's he doing I don't know.

Maybe? He was weird enough to prop someone up and take photos, I guess?

I will pick up a lighter next time I go to the store and ry. They;re useful for camping, etc anyway!

Hmmm....I wonder what this is a shadow of? The lower right, almost looks ike an extra set of legs? (see crop)Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 4.39.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-17 at 4.39.58 PM.png

(I know it all probably sounds a bit mad looking over these images in this way, but there could be something there....even a name etc overlooked, never know!_

Maybe run this through a colorizer now that it is cleaned up? I'm not able to at the moment, but it might make things even clearer or make her more recognizeable?

Maybe? He was weird enough to prop someone up and take photos, I guess?

I will pick up a lighter next time I go to the store and ry. They;re useful for camping, etc anyway!
Lol. Anyways you don't see her ring finger or pinky finger that's what makes this hand position so weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back