Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

This is definitely his mother's living room. Bikini and make-up are compatible with 1974.

What I've been thinking about is the less probable scenario that the girl unexpectedly died. If he hadn't the possibility to take her from the home she could have become stiff in the position she was in. If she was laying this position could just be achieved. Something under her waist would result in the arching we see.

Her hands are very rigor mortis like. Idem the mouth.

He would only have to deposit her say on the side of a road. Autopsy would show no injuries but a natural cause of death, a drugs overdose etc. And Alcala would never have been implicated.

What is all of this ?? Adjusted settings and then gone through image enhancer. That's why the index finger looks strange.

Attachments

• IMG_20220618_103403.jpg
    IMG_20220618_103403.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 32
WTH? Is something through her hand? I was looking at the shadows behind her to see if there was some kind of weird restraint like from her fingers on one hand to fingers on the other, but no shadow on the extended arm and there would be.

But what the heck IS that?? It almost looks like s syringe?

WTH? Is something through her hand? I was looking at the shadows behind her to see if there was some kind of weird restraint like from her fingers on one hand to fingers on the other, but no shadow on the extended arm and there would be.

But what the heck IS that?? It almost looks like s syringe?
It's a contraption stuck with I think wax to her wrist.

(I know it all probably sounds a bit mad looking over these images in this way, but there could be something there....even a name etc overlooked, never know!_
Look what I found.

I read 2C6 or 2C/6 or 26/6. Depending on if that's indeed a / or just an artifact.

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_150704.jpg
    IMG_20220619_150704.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
That is the card )?) under the lamp, correct? I wonder what it could mean? And I feel as though any of the photos with more than just a face should be looked at this way. You just never know! For example, the earrings you found that seem to match ones found in the storage locker.

That is the card )?) under the lamp, correct? I wonder what it could mean? And I feel as though any of the photos with more than just a face should be looked at this way. You just never know! For example, the earrings you found that seem to match ones found in the storage locker.
Yes particularly those with shadowy parts. I always look at everything. I have no idea the what and why of the card. Maybe he didn't dare to write down her name etc on the developed pictures even if it was in code. And by using a magnifier on the negative put against a light source he could see this code.

It could also simply be 26/6 as in 26 June. If so it can't be 1974 as he was still incarcerated. Looking at her eyebrows it must then be either 1977, 1978 or 1979. The bikini tho is old fashioned for those years but that's not inherently a problem.

I think this is her address in code.
26 (or 25)/6

26th street or avenue, number 25 or 26 divided by 6. So the nr would be 4167 for example.

Ok, possible idea. Looking at something, I realized I have a photo of my mom in a very similar suit. I asked her the year, and she told me her pic was 1967. I showed her this photo, and she believes the swimsuit may be the designer Peter Max

I do not think this pic would be as old as 1967 IF the suit is Peter Max. I'm going to see what I can find, but I know there were suits in the 1980s (not possible) and I also know his prints, and other stuff was super popular around 1970. So maybe this is 1970-71-ish?

I tried to image search a piece of the fabric, without luck, but am going to see if there are any resources for vintage fabric which might help me locate and date.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 6.23.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 6.23.43 PM.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok, possible idea. Looking at something, I realized I have a photo of my mom in a very similar suit. I asked her the year, and she told me her pic was 1967. I showed her this photo, and she believes the swimsuit may be the designer Peter Max
I know, the pattern and the bottom are as far as I know very late sixties. Hey good point about the designer!

I do not think this pic would be as old as 1967 IF the suit is Peter Max. I'm going to see what I can find, but I know there were suits in the 1980s (not possible) and I also know his prints, and other stuff was super popular around 1970. So maybe this is 1970-71-ish?
Yeah but this is imo his mother's living room. Doubt he returned to LA after his escape.

Yeah but this is imo his mother's living room. Doubt he returned to LA after his escape
Are there other photos of her place? I wondered if it could be the young woman's home, or some other spot? Judging from all the dolls and stuff like that though, I think you're probably right that it is his mother's house....or someone's parent's house. The clutter is odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back