Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

Are there other photos of her place? I wondered if it could be the young woman's home, or some other spot? Judging from all the dolls and stuff like that though, I think you're probably right that it is his mother's house....or someone's parent's house. The clutter is odd.
The lamp is his. But the rest definitely his mother's.

Liane Leedom talks about being in his mother's living room.

Attachments

• ht_HBPD24_le_210105_1609889736013_hpEmbed_11x16_608.jpg
    ht_HBPD24_le_210105_1609889736013_hpEmbed_11x16_608.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 29
She is so fortunate.

I wonder whatever became of these 6 potential cases? from same link above:

"Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said they already have six potential new cases they could pin on Alcala, who has been labeled the "Dating Game" killer because of his appearance on the 1970s game show."

She is so fortunate.

I wonder whatever became of these 6 potential cases? from same link above:

"Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said they already have six potential new cases they could pin on Alcala, who has been labeled the "Dating Game" killer because of his appearance on the 1970s game show."

I know! Wonder too about the 6 cases.

Look at that! Holy cow. To keep her head in position. I really, how outlandish it is, have to seriously consider this person to be indeed dead. Unless he wanted to recreate a rigor mortis like situation. Let's hope the latter is the case

Attachments

• IMG_20220714_164841.jpg
    IMG_20220714_164841.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 41
What did you draw an arrow to? When I try to enlarge, everything is pixelated. Thanks!

Agreed. She really doesn't look dead to me. And she's standing up/posing in the full picture so I'm not sure how that pose could've been achieved with a corpse.
My problem is her eye doesn't reflect any light. And yes you can prop up a dead person who has full rigor mortis.

A facebook page on the disappearance of Debra Lynn Kidwell. It seems her twin sons disappeared at the same time. She looks less and less like a match for this picture.

A facebook page on the disappearance of Debra Lynn Kidwell. It seems her twin sons disappeared at the same time. She looks less and less like a match for this picture.

Our girl is way younger and has blue eyes not hazel.

Kathleen Robinson could be our girl, maybe. Very little information is available. She was 17 and murdered in November 1977 in LA. Found fully clothed in a parking lot. First they thought it was de Hillside Stranglers.

Interestingly enough, she and Jill Barcomb were soon decided to be killed by someone else and one and the same person.

I posted a while back about this girl. There is a film, entitled "Groupie" 1970, that shows a girl(her name in it is "Iris")in it, that I thought resembled this girl quite a bit. I failed to mention an important fact in my earlier posts that there are other people who are interviewed in the film, and I believe(if memory serves me right), some of the girls were also in some of Alcala's photos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back