Blonde, Sad-Faced Girl

This does look one hell of a lot like her. I can see a slight difference in the nose, with Rachel Trlica's nose seeming a bit narrower. But this could be a trick of the light.
Rachel has a different nose, I mean the areas right next to it.

Rachel has a different nose, I mean the areas right next to it.

Agree. I think Debbie is a closer match, which considering how young she was makes me especially sad/angry. Awful. I wish there was some way to have more info released now that Alcala is dead. Photos of the jewelry, something.

I've wondered before about Cynthia Constantine being our girl. Unfortunately this is the only pic where she's older. The other pics are of when she was little. Original and face enhanced.

She went missing in Oakdale, New York in 1969.

Attachments

• be47542f-874b-4411-9ca5-ca2b1d47716f_.jpg
    be47542f-874b-4411-9ca5-ca2b1d47716f_.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-06-26-18-27-15-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-26-18-27-15-690_com.android.chrome.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
There is definitely a very similar quality/expression. The nose seems off though to me, but could be angle? I'm going to see if I can colorize her photo.

There is definitely a very similar quality/expression. The nose seems off though to me, but could be angle? I'm going to see if I can colorize her photo.
Yes nose indeed seems different. Unfortunately that's the only picture of her when she was older. There's photos of her when she was very young on Ancestry.

This may be nothing, but I read somewhere that Cynthia has a mole on her neck. I assumed that would mean like a round dot? But when I looked at the image of a young Cynthia you just shared above, I noticed a line across the center of her neck. The girl in the Alcala photo who is the subject of this thread has a line in the same spot. Maybe it is something else, like a necklace, or just a crease, but it stood out to me. Look:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.29.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.29.54 PM.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.30.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.30.48 PM.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
Hmm... their noses at the tip are actually closer than I thought at first. This could simply be age/growth, maybe broken nose? For comparison: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.39.55 PM.png

This may be nothing, but I read somewhere that Cynthia has a mole on her neck. I assumed that would mean like a round dot? But when I looked at the image of a young Cynthia you just shared above, I noticed a line across the center of her neck. The girl in the Alcala photo who is the subject of this thread has a line in the same spot. Maybe it is something else, like a necklace, or just a crease, but it stood out to me. Lo

This may be nothing, but I read somewhere that Cynthia has a mole on her neck. I assumed that would mean like a round dot? But when I looked at the image of a young Cynthia you just shared above, I noticed a line across the center of her neck. The girl in the Alcala photo who is the subject of this thread has a line in the same spot. Maybe it is something else, like a necklace, or just a crease, but it stood out to me. Look:
That's a necklace imo. The mole was somewhere on her left next to the larynx. Probably why Alcala hid that spot with hair if indeed this is Cynthia.. It was a big mole.

The only one that imo, till now, could be the girl (how far fetched) is Debbie Lee Shelton; murdered in 1969. Only 12 but older looking. And from CA, while Alcala was in NYC. Her face is very similar even though our girl seems to be chubbier.

Ps, equally likely imo is Cynthia Dawn Constantine. Disappeared in 1969, but in Oakland N.Y.

Debbie Lee Shelton 1969
Oakdale, NY not Oakland, NY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288