Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it's entirely possible that there are no missing women from around that time frame, that have any ties to DM or any of his circle of friends, or who are from the area where the boat was rented so there really isn't anything to investigate. Unfortunately DM is not the only person responsible for disappearances or deaths in this province and it's illogical to try to pin them all on him.

It's just rather unnerving that some LE really don't pay much attention to the cases of missing women who have a history of drugs, mental illness and/or the sex trade. And DM appears to have been someone who attracted these types because of the type of lifestyle he was leading.

Good to know that this information was brought forward by the boat owner just in case something else comes up in the investigation but for now I'll have to assume that the OPP have investigated this incident thoroughly.

MOO

Yep. Dismissed as quickly as the Laura Babcock connection. I guess we'll see...

If someone was harmed aboard the yacht I doubt they would leave blood all over the place for the marina owner to see.

It doesn't sound like there was "blood all over the place". Just some blood that was explained away in a very disingenuous manner.

moo

It doesn't sound like there was "blood all over the place". Just some blood that was explained away in a very disingenuous manner.

moo

Is this better ?

If someone was harmed aboard the yacht I doubt they would leave blood for the marina owner to see.

One can always go back every couple pages in this thread and find that the women on the boat were located by Le and they were alive and well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa