Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

pucibobo

Reaction score
Profil osoby | Zaginieni
Zaginiona Bożena Świderska. Matka nie ustaje w poszukiwaniach
Bożena Świderska (Bozena Swiderska for those who have trouble displaying polish letters)
Eyes: grey
Height: 153cm/5'02ft
She presumably disappeared on 01 September 2009. She was last seen on 31 August in Tychy and on the next day she was supposed to go to work (in Katowice) for the first time after her vacation, which she spent in Ustka, Poland. She was supposed to take the bus no 4 in the morning on 01 September 2009, but she wasn't seen on the bus stop or in the bus, which was confirmed by the bus driver.
She was wearing black dress printed with tiny flowers, short beige cardigan and she carried a bag with a logo of Academy of Economics in Katowice (now Economic University in Katowice). Her clothing was later confirmed during the investigation (from what I understood, these articles of clothing were the only ones missing from her wardrobe, but I can't be sure).
Bożena was married, with no children. Her mother said that Bożena did not have any financial problems or any other reason to leave. It's been almost 11 years and there was no sign from her, no clue or any information in this case. Her father died a few years later, not knowing what happened with his beloved daughter.

Attachments

• 09_1026.jpg
    09_1026.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm adding it here, because I don't want it to be confused with official info, these are just things I saw and heard - I am from Tychy myself, I did not know Bożena, but my grandmother knows her mother from church, so I had to hear some things. I'm also sort of familiar with the places mentioned below, as I visited the area and used the buses pretty frequently.
In some article on facebook it was said that she was seen by her colleague in the bus and that she got off the bus near the overpass in Katowice-Kostuchna (the bus stop is called Czułów-Droga do Kostuchny and it's "on demand" only). That being said - this bus stop is in a pretty remote place, as there's only a State Road no 1 and no buildings nearby, only a forest. The nearest buildings are a production plant and a coal mine (Kopalnia Murcki), but there is another bus stop nearer them. It's not confirmed and pretty weird, as Bożena's mother stated numerous times, that her daughter was not seen on the bus stop or on the bus.

Bożena's mother later started suspecting Bożena's husband and mentioned that he had a new partner quickly. Also, she stated that in her opinion the police did not search Bożena's flat properly. These are opinions, not facts, and I am only quoting them, as that's what Bożena's mother told my grandmother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATruthAndMe07
Back