Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Aunt: ‘Nick Gordon Will Be Charged With This’ (Video)

Leolah Brown told Fox 5 Atlanta that she thinks Gordon will “110 percent” be charged for a crime when the investigation into the mysterious circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina’s condition is completed.

“I’m not going to make a comment about that, but I believe Nick Gordon will be charged with this,” Bobby Brown‘s sister said during a 16-minute interview. “I hope that he will be charged with this, as well. Soon. I really do.”

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/bobbi-kristina-brown-aunt-believe-nick-gordon-charged-150546422.html

I am glad her previous seizure is now coming out.
I knew I had seen mention of it before from Bobbi herself.

She may not have been formally diagnosed at the time.
Many times you need more than one seizure to be diagnosed with a seizure disorder.
My mother wasn't diagnosed until her 3rd seizure I believe.

However, lack of sleep or food... medication... are all seizure triggers for many people.
So, if she had that seizure last year... it wouldn't surprise me at all if she had another one that morning. :twocents:

If she indeed had been prone to seizures then they can cause injuries themselves .... I am hoping this was the case with Kristina and her boyfriend had not abused her before her death.

I guess everything when you talk about celebrities is gossip. Unless you live in their home, or know all their personal things, how could it not be gossip? If a doctor or spokesman for the hospital comes out and talks about her condition that's different, but, this family member saying this or that, is probably all gossip anyway. And, unfortunately I read all the celebrity gossip.

Deleted post - as linked video in yahoo article has been deleted :blushing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dunno: I'm thinking this aunt needs to keep her trap shut. I'm pretty sure BB did not want her doing interviews and blabbing this information. I have to wonder if he will have his lawyer talk to her too. :waitasec:

I can respect that he wants privacy and silence. Kind of sad that his own family can't.

FWIW I don't believe a word she says, when she says BK is "doing well". :notgood:

We keep seeing comments being made by various "family members", and I'm wondering how many of these "relatives" have actually visited the ICU and seen Bobbi Kristina? Unless the hospital has made special allowances for a high-profile patient, most medical facilities strictly limit the number of visitors in the ICU. :waitasec: I suspect that the statements by "family members" are second or third hand information, at best and that most of the people who are commenting in the media haven't actually been at BK's bedside. :moo:

Thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Kristina, her father, and other family members during this difficult time.

While I pray for a recovery, I don't think it's possible if she is brain dead. Granted she is in a medically induced coma, but when they bring her out of it she will be a vegetable. Its sad..

Bobbi Kristina Brown Incident Is a Criminal Investigation, Police Confirm

02/11/2015 AT 12:50 PM EST

As Bobbi Kristina Brown remains on life support, Georgia police confirm they are conducting a criminal investigation into the night she was discovered lying unconscious in her bathtub.

"The incident has always been under criminal investigation and has not been reclassified as a criminal investigation," the Roswell Police Department said in a press release Wednesday. "Criminal investigations may or may not result in criminal charges being brought against individuals."

Authorities have confirmed that they're "still on scene investigating the incident."

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-police-confirm-criminal-investigation

The National Enquirer is now reporting that weed and booze were the least of Krissy's drug problems:

From their report:

Heroin and crack were killing Whitney Houston’s troubled daughter before she was found unconscious in a bathtub, The National ENQUIRER can reveal in a bombshell world exclusive.

In an explosive tell-all, a man who admitted to using those deadly drugs with Bobbi Kristina Brown said she was on “a tragic downward spiral” at the time of her horrific Jan. 31 medical emergency.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bobbi-kristinas-tragic-descent-heroin-crack-hell

I have a feeling that the other young man in the house, Lomas, has a lot to talk about. I wonder if he will get full immunity?

Hey guys, please stay on topic and keep this thread about Bobbi Kristina.

Thanks

I have a feeling that the other young man in the house, Lomas, has a lot to talk about. I wonder if he will get full immunity?

I'm sure it's a complicated situation. If this ends up going to trial, can you imagine the defense attorneys tearing apart his credibility based on his criminal background?

I would love to hear a trial lawyers view on that...

I'm assuming that neither Nick nor Bobbi Kristina went to college, but what about elementary/middle/high school? I don't know much about their upbringing.

I would hope that with all of the money she had that WH would have enrolled her only child in the best school possible.

If I had that kind of money and my children were young I would stipulate a higher education/career/military duty in my will or no inheritance. If they refused I would donate it all to kids who wanted to be successful on their own merits and not on mine.

An excellent discussion about the collision between medical science, guidance, and hope for families of the critically ill and dying.

Many have decried the perceived heartlessness of a medical profession that seems too comfortable with numbers and dates and trends. Yet it is the premise itself that is flawed. Unlike the priest who brings a philosophic and spiritual perspective, doctors are trained in the hard-edged world of pathophysiology and statistical likelihoods. This works well for most situations but by definition must fail miserably when it collides with the hopes and dreams of a loving family about to watch someone die an unexpected and premature death.

But nothing in the real world, no selection committee, no lecture series, no life experience, can prepare anyone for the nightmare of seeing a critically ill 21 year old who was in perfect health a month before.

However there are decisions to be made, decisions without precedent for the stunned family. And the decisions must be informed by facts as ruthless as the facts sometimes can be. So of course the discussion is bruising; treading on another’s hopes when a situation is hopeless remains the most painful thing any doctor must do: to watch the agony of the family forced into making impossible choices. Yet it is played out daily in hospital hallways and ICU lounges across the world.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-the-miraculous-don-t-have-to-be-at-odds.html

K_Z, just wanted to thank you for your posts. They are so professional, yet, sympathetic.

I have, painfully, been faced with this decision twice in the past year and a half. Once for my father and again for my father in law. Needless to say, worst weeks of my life. While the hospital, doctors and nurses make it clear that the decision is entirely up to the family, they had also made it 100% clear that there would be no improvement in either case.

We were given time. Time to talk, cry, argue and grieve. The hospital staff were there for everything and anything we needed. I don't think one is ever ready to make this decision. For selfish reasons.
Love hurts.

I would hope that with all of the money she had that WH would have enrolled her only child in the best school possible.

If I had that kind of money and my children were young I would stipulate a higher education/career/military duty in my will or no inheritance. If they refused I would donate it all to kids who wanted to be successful on their own merits and not on mine.

That's the problem. She didn't have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa