Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree. Whitney allowed him to be involved when she invited him into her home and BK continued to allow it due to the nature of their relationship. I think it is pretty sad that everyone (including the Brown and Houston families) want to vilify NG. He was only doing the same thing they all were (and still are)... protecting their meal ticket. What I don't understand is why everyone here is jumping on that train.

Please don't presume to know what I think about the alleged case against Nick Gordon. I have read everything available about the circumstances of Bobbi Kristina's demise and can only discern from media reports that Nick may be responsible for BK's seemingly fatal injuries. He is innocent until proven guilty, but if legitimate media reports have any credibility, Nick was less than a stellar fixture in Krissi's life. I don't like to quote myself, but here's an excerpt from my post #320:

...For now, the case against Nick looks like a lot of "he said, she said" and might be difficult to prove. I'm sure we'll learn more when details of the criminal investigation are released. Once Bobbi Kristina passes, there will be an autopsy, and there are likely many photos of the injuries she sustained during the course of an alleged argument and/or a fall in the bathtub...

I won't jump on any train until I know a lot more about Nick Gordon's possible involvement in Bobbi Kristina's demise.

In all honesty and fairness, yes WH did allow NG to move in with them. But she also made horrible choices in her life as a mother, a daughter, a person. We all make mistakes, but the judgments she made didn't help anyone.
I don't know the intentions behind bringing NG in. At first it was supposedly a brother and sister relationship.
Many of the outcomes aren't that shocking and I agree that we won't know the real story until LE investigates, even if we ever really know.
:moo:

Please don't presume to know what I think about the alleged case against Nick Gordon. I have read everything available about the circumstances of Bobbi Kristina's demise and can only discern from media reports that Nick may be responsible for BK's seemingly fatal injuries. He is innocent until proven guilty, but if legitimate media reports have any credibility, Nick was less than a stellar fixture in Krissi's life. I don't like to quote myself, but here's an excerpt from my post #320:

...For now, the case against Nick looks like a lot of "he said, she said" and might be difficult to prove. I'm sure we'll learn more when details of the criminal investigation are released. Once Bobbi Kristina passes, there will be an autopsy, and there are likely many photos of the injuries she sustained during the course of an alleged argument and/or a fall in the bathtub...

I won't jump on any train until I know a lot more about Nick Gordon's possible involvement in Bobbi Kristina's demise.

Thanks wasn't enough for this excellent post BDE.

Why would anyone defend Nick Gordon here? There are plenty of logical reasons which point to him as being the only suspect in this case. There were witnesses. There were signs of physical abuse with a tooth being knocked out and her face swollen as per the filed civil suit. The family is not going to file a lawsuit full of innuendo and lies to get justice for BK. They also are not going to go after Gordon just because they are angry over him taking 11k, imo. The police said early on this was a criminal investigation. The police recently turned it over to the DA's office to pursue. This means they believe there is sufficient evidence to suspect foul play. Who ELSE in the house is suspected of harming Bobbi Kristina? No one except Nick Gordon.

SeriouslySearching

Why would anyone defend Nick Gordon here? There are plenty of logical reasons which point to him as being the only suspect in this case. There were witnesses. There were signs of physical abuse with a tooth being knocked out and her face swollen as per the filed civil suit. The family is not going to file a lawsuit full of innuendo and lies to get justice for BK. They also are not going to go after Gordon just because they are angry over him taking 11k, imo. The police said early on this was a criminal investigation. The police recently turned it over to the DA's office to pursue. This means they believe there is sufficient evidence to suspect foul play. Who ELSE in the house is suspected of harming Bobbi Kristina? No one except Nick Gordon.​

quote function not working:

I haven't posted about this case. But I haven't read anything that proves Nick Gordon did anything to BK. She may have been very high and fell and hit her mouth and knocked out a tooth. I haven't seen much of anything from the investigaters. But I've read a lot from "certain" family members who need to "shut it". I don't believe this Alex Reid person, I've seen her facebook, she's looking for exposure. She hadn't seen BK in 2 yrs. Until there is factual evidence from the LE that Nick Gordon did in fact cause this harm to BK I have the right to defend him. Also, he wasn't the only person in the house.JMO

ETA: I do not trust any of Bobbi Kristina's family, none of them.And now an extended family member is hawking a death bed photo of BK-See TMZ.com

I've read Whitney Houston's Last Will and Testament: There is no mention of Nick Gordon. The young man might have been taken in by Whitney, and perhaps she thought of him as her son for a time, but she did not name him in her Will. Nick considered himself a family member and was probably expecting or felt entitled to a piece of the pie. Gordon has no legitimate claim to Bobbi Kristina's fortune and should not have been managing or controlling her money. :moo:

From post by Irisha: ...I don't believe this Alex Reid person, I've seen her facebook, she's looking for exposure. She hadn't seen BK in 2 yrs...

I tend to agree with you about AR. If she truly believed that her BFF, Bobbi Kristina, was in danger, she should have notified local authorities immediately. I'm skeptical of Reid's coming forward at this time.

I disagree. Whitney allowed him to be involved when she invited him into her home and BK continued to allow it due to the nature of their relationship. I think it is pretty sad that everyone (including the Brown and Houston families) want to vilify NG. He was only doing the same thing they all were (and still are)... protecting their meal ticket. What I don't understand is why everyone here is jumping on that train.

More bad press than good regarding NG. Where are all those friends and people who personally knew NG coming to his defence? The fact NG is being investigated for the possible demise of BK's current situation speaks volumes IMO. I suspect he wanted to make sure BK's money wouldn't run out because of where it would also put him financially. He didn't think twice though about spending BK's (WH's) money on drugs, alcohol and gifts and what he wanted apparently. IMO I think BK was starting to see the true NG for who he really is and he knew it, that is how she ended up where she is today.

Time will reveal the truth.

ALL MOO.

I am sorry.. This guy is a user, manipulator and liar. He is blaming drugs for Krissy's impending death and accident.

This is not about vilifying him but looking at his record and being reasonable with the facts.

It is so sad. I feel bad for him. It is one thing to lose a woman you love another thing all together to lose your child...

Just popping in to say that I was in an airport and a grocery store today, and saw tabloid cover pics that claim to be "deathbed" photos of BKB. I'm kind of doubtful about that, because the photos that "claim" to be deathbed pics show a facemask and oxygen tubing covering the face of a dark skinned person (woman?) with long hair.

BKB has had a trach for many months now. She would have been intubated at the scene of the original drowning by paramedics. The "facemask" pic on the nose and mouth (with what appears to be humidifier tubing) don't seem at all authentic to me. There is no point to placing a face mask when the patient has a trach-- there is no breathing thru the nose and mouth with a trach. And at the scene of the drowning there would not be humidifier tubing, but a bag/ valve/ mask assembly to either a positive pressure mask (not a simple oxygen mask) or to the endotracheal tube placed by paramedics. She was in a full cardiorespiratory arrest at the scene. Paramedics don't have, or set up, humidifier tubing.

Even if she were breathing on her own, the "breathing" would be thru the trach in her anterior neck, thus tubing on her nose/mouth would be inappropriate.

I doubt that those pics are actually real pics of BKB. JMO.

Just popping in to say that I was in an airport and a grocery store today, and saw tabloid cover pics that claim to be "deathbed" photos of BKB. I'm kind of doubtful about that, because the photos that "claim" to be deathbed pics show a facemask and oxygen tubing covering the face of a dark skinned person (woman?) with long hair.

BKB has had a trach for many months now. She would have been intubated at the scene of the original drowning by paramedics. The "facemask" pic on the nose and mouth (with what appears to be humidifier tubing) don't seem at all authentic to me. There is no point to placing a face mask when the patient has a trach-- there is no breathing thru the nose and mouth with a trach. And at the scene of the drowning there would not be humidifier tubing, but a bag/ valve/ mask assembly to either a positive pressure mask (not a simple oxygen mask) or to the endotracheal tube placed by paramedics. She was in a full cardiorespiratory arrest at the scene. Paramedics don't have, or set up, humidifier tubing.

Even if she were breathing on her own, the "breathing" would be thru the trach in her anterior neck, thus tubing on her nose/mouth would be inappropriate.

I doubt that those pics are actually real pics of BKB. JMO.

I don't believe those are the 'death bed" pix being peddled, at least not the 1 on the cover of the NE. I have no experience with a hospice setting, but that doesn't look like a hospice setting. Would BK still be attached to so many machine's? Also the person seems "heavier" than someone that's been in BK's condition for months and she's small to begin with. JMO

ETA: If there are actual pics of BK at hospice, I hope they out the person/family member.

The person shown in the NE photo is too "fluffy" to be Bobbi Kristina. She is very petite, and in recent photos prior to her hospitalization, Krissi is very thin. :moo:

I've just finished reading several tabloid-type articles about Nick Gordon's new campaign that suggests Bobbi Kristina's current condition is the result of an alleged drug overdose. I suspect Nick's legal team - that now includes Jose Baez - is behind this "blame the victim" scheme that could very well backfire. :moo:

Bobby Brown Forgets Lyrics During 4th of July Concert as Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care

Zach Johnson, eonline
Seconds ago

For Bobby Brown, the show must go on.

With his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown in hospice care, Bobby fulfilled his prior commitment to perform during the Affordable Old School Concert Series at Wolf Creek Amphitheater in Atlanta July 4. The lineup featured other '90s musicians, including Juvenile, Mint Condition, Tweet and J.J. Williamson...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150706/b673247/

NG has had five months to tell his story. Or has it taken him five months to concoct his story? Who looks forward to going to court?

Nick Gordon "Going Through Intense Mood Swings," Desperate to See Bobbi Kristina Before She Passes Away

Nick Gordon, who remains under police investigation regarding the hospitalization of girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown, is eager to appear in court, sources tell Us Weekly.
“Nick is excited for the trial in the civil case to start because he can finally tell his side of the story,” an insider explains to Us, adding that Gordon claims that the circumstances that led to Bobbi Kristina’s hospitalization were accidental.

“Nick is very concerned with how he is being portrayed in the media and reads everything about himself on every website and magazine,” the insider adds. “He’s been going through intense mood swings, going from being on top of the world to crying hysterically for long periods.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...e-to-see-bobbi-kristina--201567#ixzz3f97AU192
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Personally I don't care about NG in this case. If he did something to her they will get him. He is just trying to get some attention.

I haven't seen the photos but BK is probably swollen from steroids and declining kidney function. This could result in serious weight gain.

1. My post wasn't aimed at anyone directly and certainly not you specifically.

2. Please tell me where you are finding "legitimate" news on this because the most "reliable" source I found was CNN and they copied their article from TMZ. That pretty much discredited it for me. Please keep in mind, when I refer to "reliable news", I mean first hand accounts from a doctor, lawyer, LEO, or other reputable source, not family, not friends, not anything hearsay or from a "reliable source" who is un-named.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicygirl829
Back