Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

If that is true. Hard to know anymore. Hospice "facility" can be in a home, a care unit, or anywhere adequate for patient care until death. If she wasn't taken home or won't be...then I will take back what I said about the lawyer on behalf of the family and only characterize him as a concerted misdirectionalist (spin doctor). But would someone please explain why the need for misdirection? BK's condition can't be hidden much longer because they would have to report on her death eventually. There has really been no need to mislead the public anyway.

It does sound like LE and the DA have been waiting on this turn before they decide to press criminal charges. Waiting for a murder charge instead of filing too soon with a lesser one? Again, no reason to mislead anyone on her situation.

Yeah, as I have suspected all along..... he had something to do with her being in that tub, and is not at all a "good guy"

Bobbi Kristina -- Nick Gordon Sued ... He Robbed Her Blind and Beat Her

Bobbi Kristina was the victim of a nefarious plot by her boyfriend Nick Gordon, who secretly stole cash from her Whitney Houston inheritance, and physically abused her ... according to Bobbi's conservator.

Bobbi Kristina's estate filed a $40 million lawsuit against Gordon on Wednesday ... accusing Gordon of regularly transferring funds from her account to his account, including $11,000 AFTER she'd fallen into the coma.

The docs also say Gordon was beating Bobbi Kristina, and on one occasion dragged "her upstairs by her hair." He also allegedly punched her in the face and knocked out a front tooth.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/24/bobbi...gordon-domestic-abuse-stealing/#ixzz3e1c4D4gM

I wish her family some peace, and that she can finally rest. I'm glad they decided to let her go. Keeping this up, wasn't helping anyone. God bless them all.

I hope Nick is prosecuted if he had any part of it. Which I do believe he did. :twocents:

A tragedy all around. :cry:

So sickening what money can do to people.

Just saw about BK being moved into hospice on The Insider. Very sad news.

I wonder if they will have an autopsy done and if it will yield any results helpful to the investigation. I want to see NG held accountable if he's responsible for this.

Randy Travis ‏@RandyTravisFox5 [video=twitter;613801891479187460]https://twitter.com/RandyTravisFox5/status/613801891479187460[/video]
Roswell PD finish "initial investigation" into Bobbi Kristina Brown case. File now with DA Paul Howard to decided if charges warranted.

I think they are waiting for the hospice transition to be over, and she passes, before they take up the case against Nick. It will be much more serious at that point if it is a homicide case. JMO

He really needs to deal with reality... :facepalm:

Nick Gordon ‏@nickdgordon · 2h2 hours ago
We keep praying, she has fought hard this long don't give up hope.

Good, I'm glad they aren't going to keep her alive forever.
I know a lot of people were convinced they would.

You know what bothers me most about this case? Is that this little girl was forgotten from the beginning. Two parents rolling in drug use, alcohol use and abuse. She loses her mom, She ends up sleeping with her "adopted" brother.

The pain here is so obvious.

No one ever seems to care until it is too late.

Very profound post.

He really needs to deal with reality... :facepalm:

Nick Gordon ‏@nickdgordon · 2h2 hours ago
We keep praying, she has fought hard this long don't give up hope.

Nick Gordon's Twitter account is now available only to confirmed followers. Maybe he's been notified about the lawsuit.

Nick Gordon's Twitter account is now available only to confirmed followers. Maybe he's been notified about the lawsuit.

For sure, likely before we the public were so informed.

These two moves today are finally shaking this long sad story loose. After the inevitable passing, we'll see more than a civil suit.

~jmo~

For sure, likely before we the public were so informed.

These two moves today are finally shaking this long sad story loose. After the inevitable passing, we'll see more than a civil suit.

~jmo~

I noted a hat trick of significant developments: Roswell PD completes initial investigation, Bobbi Kristina placed in hospice care, Estate of BK files lawsuit against Nick Gordon. I hope LE has him under surveillance wherever he is. Last I heard, Nick's staying with his mother in Orlando, FL.

Sans her celebrity status, Bobbi Kristina probably would have been forced to vacate the facility some weeks ago. I believe her extended stay was due to the high profile nature of the case. Rehab center personnel have likely determined that it is time for BK to move to a long-term care facility, in which case her family is making arrangements for her to be cared for in her own home. Thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Kristina and her family. :rose:
My mom's insurance allowed for 100 days of care, then required self pay. A weekend would cost almost a thousand dollars. I'm guessing they were unwilling to begin draining her funds with no progress being shown in her recovery.

:bricks:

Bobbi Kristina -- Prosecutors Gearing Up for Murder Case

Prosecutors have amped up interest in the Bobbi Kristina case, because it appears she's about to die and it would turn the case into a full-blown murder investigation ... with her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, as a person of interest.

The family's decision to take Bobbi Kristina off life support signals that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter is about to pass, and the D.A. has already taken notice.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/25/bobbi...ation-life-support-nick-gordon/#ixzz3e5IJKZNs

Answers the question as to where she is.

Liz Artz ‏@LizArtzWSB [video=twitter;614113893326041088]https://twitter.com/LizArtzWSB/status/614113893326041088[/video]
Bobbi Kristina Brown has moved to hospice care "condition deteriorated" live reports at 4 & 5 pm. #wsbtv

I am sure this wasn't an easy decision for anyone. I feel for the family.

I bet that the DA will file charges against Nick Gordon. Just not sure if it will be about the money he stole or murder charges. 11K, when she is in a coma. He keeps things classy, doesn't he?

JMO

You know, I don't really care for Bobby Brown as a person...but as a parent, my heart absolutely breaks for the poor man. He is hoping against hope and not giving up.

I really fear for how her imminent passing will affect him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back