Bond Revoked

What does Bond Pending mean then?
I saw on the Orange County Jail website just now that her bond is now pending....what does this mean?
does this mean its old from last night or is the note "pending" currant??

confused!!

Here is what OC says: I forgot to post the link sorry.
CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT

Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges

Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08042346&ID=116887942426

I care about Casey's rights because I have the exact same ones and they should be protected.

I really don't, care more about her daughter's rights, but you are right, I just know i would never be in her position where I was being accused of such things. She, herself, should be cating about her daughter's rights. An innocent mother would not care one bit about her rights, just her daughter.

Happy, happy, happy today.

I know we have a constitution and all rights, but in this case, I really do not care.

Does that mean someone else is going to pay the bond???? Heavens, no. I wonder if some other idiot is going to come and insert themselves or if the anthony's are using the donated money they got? that would tick me off.

Just so you all will know the bond is now showing as "pending" again.

I think you are looking at old info. The new charges and bonds are not showing. You need to reenter her name and refresh your screen.

What happened to the other charges that were listed this morning? Where is the mug shot that was there? Oh gosh I hope this doesn't mean that she is getting out again.

I think you are looking at old info. The new charges and bonds are not showing. You need to reenter her name and refresh your screen.

I did refresh and select her name from 4 eople with that last name a minute ago, still the same. Are you seeing it differently than I?:waitasec:

I'm seeing it the same as you Law girl, but this morning it showed the new charges and the new pic. This really bothers me.

This site is weird. Earlier today it showed the bonds on the 3 new charges. Those charges no longer show. It also showed the 500,000 bond due. It still shows but it shows that estes again as writing the bond??? Has he agreed to write the bond himself??? Put up his own collateral since LP took his and went home? That will sure make me sick if this wench is getting out again. I don't get it. All the other 3 charges are missing now??? something is wrong.

I'll go to other threads and ask around. Someone should know from local news or something. BRB

I am going to go have a party now in memory of Ms. Casey. I am so thrilled.

p.s. I think the way the cops re-arrested her was brilliant, and I for one was happy to get to see Ms. Casey being taken back into custody. I loved it, loved it. I would have been applauding too. Sorry, I really do not care about Casey's rights.

I bet they're partying at Fusian also! LOL

Just wanted to say, I care about Casey's rights & as long as LE arrested her in a legal manner, I think that's all that's important.

And I have no doubt LE is being VERY careful & endlessly methodical about how they're going to bring this mother of the year to her final justice. I'm sure they're working with a whole host of resources (psychiatric, legal AND Federal) to make sure they reel her in.

false alarm.........old news that was yesterday- sorry!

My badd, my eyes arent what they used to be guys!

You betcha something is wrong! I don't like this at all, and I check that site often for friends that may have someone in jail and I have never seen it appear then disappear!

407) 836-3400 anyone in the area that can call? it says to call if there are any problems with the listing. the new charges aren't there anymore!

This site is weird. Earlier today it showed the bonds on the 3 new charges. Those charges no longer show. It also showed the 500,000 bond due. It still shows but it shows that estes again as writing the bond??? Has he agreed to write the bond himself??? Put up his own collateral since LP took his and went home? That will sure make me sick if this wench is getting out again. I don't get it. All the other 3 charges are missing now??? something is wrong.

You know.... if her parents want her back in their house.... even AFTER it's become CRYSTAL CLEAR that she has no intentions of letting anyone know how to find Caylee..... I have ZERO SYMPATHY for them when protesters show up in front of their home asking WHERE IS CAYLEE?

To Cindy, it must justify her claims that Casey is a victim when she can look outside & see that people think Casey has something to do with Caylee's death.

Let's all hope TES can find Caylee's body ASAP so this sick circus is over soon.

Im thinking maybe Jose is appealing the bond amount again:) JMO could be wrong:)

I looked for local updates and I dont see anything saying she was re- bonded out today. I only see that the bond was revoked as it was this morning before I left. And everytime I leave and go do something- big stuff happens. Gawsh I need a nap!

I tried calling but it is an automated system and I'm having problems entering her name. I ended up with a man's name!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back