Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
More :

Nurmi- After I saw the 3x5 card I knew #jodiarias wrote those letters. (note, poster didn't include quotation marks, so don't know if this is a quote or paraphrased)

Nurmi- "#jodiarias was more than a bit flirtatious w/me until she realized it wouldn't work to manipulate me."

"My brain on #jodiarias Mix fecal matter in pan, add chopped dead rat, scramble. This is what my brain looked like after Ms Arias"

(poster's response to a question) He talks about the ninjas, how stupid that lie was. Took him a while to convince #jodiarias of that. Haven't read about Matt.

Nurmi didn't like her 1 day out of 10 and still doesn't. Tried getting off case, #jodiarias screamed & threatened to ruin his practice.

"Using an expert with no PhD (La Violette) was risky...she was 1 of a few experts willing 2 give it a go."

Says he tried many times to get out of it & being against DP his goal was to save a life. Is happy with LWOP.

Remember when she represented herself in 2011??? That is when she got copies of Travis Journal entries and starting making her copies. She used her legal status to get the copies out to Matt to electronically copy and send to Defense Team. Why didn't the 3x5 cards come into evidence??? Because Juan didn't want the letters introduced? Even The National Enquirer didn't believe they were the real article.

Everyone needs to go back and listen to Sandy Arias read her letter to Judge Stevens at sentencing. I believe CMJA wrote that letter for her mother. It sounds like her not her uneducated mother. Listen carefully how she brags about how wonderful CMJA is and how she was wrongfully incarcerated for this crime. Remember the 48 hour interview when she was talking to Maureen Mauer, she told her she "wouldn't be the first person wrongfully arrested for murder and wrongfully convicted even sentenced to death." These are words from CMJA not Sandy Arias.

More :

Nurmi- After I saw the 3x5 card I knew #jodiarias wrote those letters. (note, poster didn't include quotation marks, so don't know if this is a quote or paraphrased)

Nurmi- "#jodiarias was more than a bit flirtatious w/me until she realized it wouldn't work to manipulate me."

"My brain on #jodiarias Mix fecal matter in pan, add chopped dead rat, scramble. This is what my brain looked like after Ms Arias"

(poster's response to a question) He talks about the ninjas, how stupid that lie was. Took him a while to convince #jodiarias of that. Haven't read about Matt.

Nurmi didn't like her 1 day out of 10 and still doesn't. Tried getting off case, #jodiarias screamed & threatened to ruin his practice.

"Using an expert with no PhD (La Violette) was risky...she was 1 of a few experts willing 2 give it a go."

Says he tried many times to get out of it & being against DP his goal was to save a life. Is happy with LWOP.
I may have to modify my analysis of Nurmi's motivation for writing this book. I don't expect him to acknowledge any wrongdoing, and with that he will be in disagreement with most of his readers, but the primary motivation for this might be as simple as payback!

It was sounding juicy- 'till I read this. This makes me NOT want to read it. He's still defending her in his own sick kind of way and his style is awful!!!:puke::puke::puke:

LOL. Guys, I wrote that "introduction" to Nurmi's whiny book. Nurmi did not. It is a parody. Though given the little excerpts being tweeted out I gave him WAY too much the benefit of the doubt....:D

Now I'm confused again. If Jan 21 was the day she caught Travis masturbating and the date of the forged letter - how did the broken finger abuse supposedly happen on the 22nd then?

Not much happened on the 21st other than Jodi having Travis's car and he' stuck begging rides to fhe. Now on the morning of the 22nd he asks her if she used his phone that morning. She texts back only after I asked you in your office. The next day on the 23rd, @6:48pm Travis lays into her "Just stay away from me I'm sick of this. No one on this earth do I have a problem with. Go to freaking crater by yourself. Don't call or text leave me alone." Jodi then plays a game of "I erased your text without reading it because I knew it wasn't going to be nice. He texts back "don't call me again"

Then at 10:12pm Jodi's texts "one more thing call me after your shower. - 10:19 " I promise it will be a good thing" - 10:44 " if you're not answering your phone now how am I supposed to wake up in the morning - 10:46 My phone was on silent from the restaurant. You're mean". Travis doesn't respond to any of hers. The next text is the next day @ 1:40 "fear not for behold your wallet is in my car. I'll be back tonight - 3:40 "are you could email her". Travis responds "sure, she then texts "If she wants to know why be vague. Don't let her give you a hard time about it". Travis " I'm going to ask her for any pictures from Daniels summit for my digital frame" to which crazyass Jodi says " Fine, but what if she hold that one for her own alterior reasons?"

Now I'm confused again. If Jan 21 was the day she caught Travis masturbating and the date of the forged letter - how did the broken finger abuse supposedly happen on the 22nd then?

The pedophilia lie was the nexus of Nurmi & Arias Inc.'s defense. Being his "dirty little secret" couldn't explain why she killed him in self defense, and Slime Inc. needed to explain why it is was that Travis beat her up and degraded her and lashed her verbally but demonstrably was huggy and warm and kind and respectful towards every other girl he had ever met since he was in diapers.

Enter the pedo lie. Travis abused her because THAT was his dirty little secret, not her, and she was the only one who knew about it. Which is why he began abusing her the very next day after her grim discovery which made her vomit and reach for God and beg Travis to drop what he was doing to answer her calls.

I'm going to ask her for any pictures from Daniels summit for my digital frame" to which crazyass Jodi says " Fine, but what if she hold that one for her own alterior reasons?"

Would make a good book title:

Alterior Reality: The Unreachable Mind of Jodi Arias

The pedophilia lie was the nexus of Nurmi & Arias Inc.'s defense. Being his "dirty little secret" couldn't explain why she killed him in self defense, and Slime Inc. needed to explain why it is was that Travis beat her up and degraded her and lashed her verbally but demonstrably was huggy and warm and kind and respectful towards every other girl he had ever met since he was in diapers.

Enter the pedo lie. Travis abused her because THAT was his dirty little secret, not her, and she was the only one who knew about it. Which is why he began abusing her the very next day after her grim discovery which made her vomit and reach for God and beg Travis to drop what he was doing to answer her calls.

I understand all that - I just thought that "catching him in the act" and the "abuse" happened on the same day, not on consecutive days. Now, I"m gonna have to go back and listen to her testimony :(

I may have to modify my analysis of Nurmi's motivation for writing this book. I don't expect him to acknowledge any wrongdoing, and with that he will be in disagreement with most of his readers, but the primary motivation for this might be as simple as payback!

It sure sounds like it, doesn't it!!

But I still believe he is trying to let the masses know that he did not want that job, couldn't stand Arias and was not as taken in by her modus operandi as people thought. He's trying to save face at this stage, to mend his reputation as a "good" and "knowledgeable" defense attorney. He may need to do that to survive, for one thing.

Remember when she represented herself in 2011??? That is when she got copies of Travis Journal entries and starting making her copies. She used her legal status to get the copies out to Matt to electronically copy and send to Defense Team. Why didn't the 3x5 cards come into evidence??? Because Juan didn't want the letters introduced? Even The National Enquirer didn't believe they were the real article.

Everyone needs to go back and listen to Sandy Arias read her letter to Judge Stevens at sentencing. I believe CMJA wrote that letter for her mother. It sounds like her not her uneducated mother. Listen carefully how she brags about how wonderful CMJA is and how she was wrongfully incarcerated for this crime. Remember the 48 hour interview when she was talking to Maureen Mauer, she told her she "wouldn't be the first person wrongfully arrested for murder and wrongfully convicted even sentenced to death." These are words from CMJA not Sandy Arias.

Yeah that was all Jodi. I think we all knew it when by the end of her first sentence. A total difference from her speech in the interview, and also, I think Jodi scripted the begamercial they did on youtube.

That was a hard day for all of us. Never in our wildest dreams did we think we'd hear her say what she did. Nurmi better be careful she's gonna come back and bite him on the butt. I'm sure her side will be that he touched and intimidated her, would breath down her neck and look down her jumpsuit.

I always appauld when JSS says life forever no parole.

[video=youtu;HuJfgWrGnmI]http://youtu.be/HuJfgWrGnmI[/video]

More :

He writes mockingly about the stupidity of the ninja lie, and of speaking to her about it??

That really does seem like it crosses the line into a violation of attorney- client privilege. Minor? Batcall to AZL?

He does despise her, right? And he despises her more than he wants to dirty up JM, right? And he despises her more than he'd love to be proven a wunderlawyer by winning her a new trial because of the unprecedented publicity which deprived her of a fair trial and which is evidenced still by the vehement reaction to his book. Right?

I understand all that - I just thought that "catching him in the act" and the "abuse" happened on the same day, not on consecutive days. Now, I"m gonna have to go back and listen to her testimony :(

How awful for you. :D. First day of JM's cross of her, about an hour or so in. We'll be waiting for you with aspirin when you return. (David Lohr's are best, sidebars etc edited out).

Hell I thought she just had a lazy eye, I didn't know she was blind. YUCKY!!!! I need some

untitled.png

Whatever happened to "smelling like a goddess"?

Seriously, though, these little reveals only deepen my contempt for the man. He defends pedophiles for a living, and we're supposed to believe he cares what people think of him?

The only conceivably honorable thing about defending the indefensible and the most vile is that he believes in their right to a full and vigorous defense, no matter and in spite of popular sentiment.

If he believed in what he does for a living he would never write a book trashing his ex-client. What he reveals himself to be- yet again- is an unprincipled man who will say or do anything to "win."

Disgusting.

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! And didn't Nurmi recently scold the Twitter world for "fat shaming" him and mocking his appearance? But it's o.k. for him, dontcha know....

Google: " jodi arias twitter" and find multiple folks reading his book and tweeting about it.

He apparently wrote that he never believed she killed him in self defense .......how close to the line is he going? WTH is he doing? Sorry, but I'm increasingly finding this not only repulsive but ODD.

More :

Couldn't Nurmi be sanctioned (or some other form of punishment) for *knowing* the pedo letters were a fraud yet still using it during both trials (and esp. all of the crud he brought up in the retrial)? Just because she didn't tell him straight out is no excuse, he's admitting now to knowing the pedo claim was a big fat lie.

Me too, because I thought she "saw him masturbating to an image (either digital or not digital, JA could get that right); then he got mad at her and wrestled her to the ground"?

So, it seems like TA was staying over at Lisa's parents' house when his tires were slashed, and they both suspected JA.

She did not want him to park there, because she did not want her parents involved. Wowza! JA followed him to Lisa's parent's house.

My, my, my ... What a piece of work.

Google: " jodi arias twitter" and find multiple folks reading his book and tweeting about it.

He apparently wrote that he never believed she killed him in self defense .......how close to the line is he going? WTH is he doing? Sorry, but I'm increasingly finding this not only repulsive but ODD.

He went from self defense to maybe she just snapped in his closing in the guilt phase. It was in there with I don't like her.

I wonder if Nurmi had decided to write his book at the time he lobbed the same question to Detective Flores during the penalty retrial? Obviously Nurmi wanted the jury to believe profiting off a book was loathsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa