Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that all the flooring has been ripped out of the Yukon as well. I wonder when that was done and what happened in there. Is the centre console missing in his Yukon? It looks like there should be an armrest where there is only a space.

Interesting question. There's a blue SUV parked at Maple Gate in an old google maps of the address. It is not this one. Is that the original SUV for the VIN and was it purchased?

MOO

Feb 17 2016 11:06 AM
The edge of the 2548 property is near Main's friend's Adam's family property. It's just to the south.

Pressure washers themselves can strip wax and paint off a car

And isn't there some indicators that they had started to prep the truck for painting, such as removing trim? I assume part of that would be breaking the 'seal' of the original paint job, but that's literally a guess based on what I know about the way gel nail polish works. >.>

Someone mentioned earlier that TB's truck looks dull in the trailer photo compared to earlier photos of it in the hanger where it looks shiny. Is it possible that it was power washed in the hanger with something that cleaned off the car wax? Does that theory work with the fingerprint evidence that follows?

I think it has a lot to do with the lighting in the hangar. Hangars that are used to work on airplanes (whether they actually do or not) are typically lit to incredible levels. I think it looks shinier because of all the reflections of the lights. MOO

Feb 17 2016 11:08 AM
Now we're looking at a series of slides pertaining to May 10 and 11, 2013. Main Says he first spoke with police on the 11th.

Now seeing photos of a barn on the Ayr property.

Court now seeing photos of the fields.

Feb 17 2016 11:11 AM
Main was stopped by police when he was out on his dirtbike. "I go waved over," he says.

(sic, got?)

Feb 17 2016 11:11 AM
"I saw a flash of a camera and a bunch of cops," he says.

Feb 17 2016 11:12 AM
The police took him to a police cruiser to talk.

Feb 17 2016 11:12 AM
This was a plainclothes officer in an unmarked car. The officer was Sgt. Ben Adams.

Feb 17 2016 11:13 AM
Main said he had permission to be on the fields. "I asked what the big commotion was."

Feb 17 2016 11:14 AM
Man says he knew about the missing person's case for Bosma thanks to the media and a missing persons poster at a gas station.

Feb 17 2016 11:15 AM
"I told them about a bunch of really weird activity, like a big redneck smoker in the woods and an excavator in the swamp," Main says.

Feb 17 2016 11:16 AM
"I should them the location of the Eliminator and the excavator ... and the burn marks," he says.

The Eliminator incinerator was found near a tree line.

Now seeing a picture of the incinerator in the trees.

T
And isn't there some indicators that they had started to prep the truck for painting, such as removing trim? I assume part of that would be breaking the 'seal' of the original paint job, but that's literally a guess based on what I know about the way gel nail polish works. >.>

I have painted a few vehicles. Always started first with all trim removal and Sanding. Never any washing or chemical treatment until just before it goes in the booth for paint. Then it was just to wash off any potential grease or other contamination.

Feb 17 2016 11:18 AM
Now seeing a photo of the Eliminator up close. It's a big apparatus with a huge propane tank attached to it, sitting on a heavy duty trailer.

Feb 17 2016 11:20 AM
When main took police to the incinerator on May 11, it was just where it had been the previous day.

Feb 17 2016 11:22 AM
A portion on the bottom left of the property is severed off from the rest of the farm property. That's from a previous owner, Main says.

Feb 17 2016 11:24 AM
Main has described the Eliminator as a "big, redneck smoker."

Feb 17 2016 11:25 AM
"The Eliminator" is spray painted onto the incinerator in big red letters.

I guess DM didn't take into account some pretty observant people who noticed things out of the ordinary. Ie the 2 cars leaving the field and now this guy noticing the Eliminator and excavator

Feb 17 2016 11:26 AM
Main says he took pictures of the Eliminator on the 10th. "Because nobody would believe me that it was there probably. If you told someone there was this brand new trailer and a big redneck trailer in the middle of the bush and people doing an engine swap in the middle of a preserved swamp ... I wouldn't believe it."

Feb 17 2016 11:26 AM
Main says he took pictures of the Eliminator on the 10th. "Because nobody would believe me that it was there probably. If you told someone there was this brand new trailer and a big redneck trailer in the middle of the bush and people doing an engine swap in the middle of a preserved swamp ... I wouldn't believe it."

An engine swap and an excavator? All sorts of new ideas popping into my head now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa