Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did MM rent the apt at Riverside from DM and that's how he met MS? :waitasec:

<modsnip>

Can anyone clarify Ams role in all this? I know he is intertwined with the co accused. I didn't realize he was LIVING at DM's house.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
A Facebook profile for Andrew Michalski had been accessed from this computer. Password was saved. The URL: http://Facebook.com/stealthmissions

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Skype software also loaded to a profile in the name of Andrew Michalski, "stealthmissions1."

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
Computer history showed someone had repeatedly accessed Kijiji.ca btwn Nov 2012 and Jan 2013.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
iTunes showed a number of mobile devices had been backed up to the computer.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing iTunes account associated with Dell.millard@hotmail.com. There was purchased content. About 1,000 songs.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Numerous mobile devices had been backed up to this computer using iTunes.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
Learning how iTunes can be used to backup an "iDevice."

There was also an ITunes backup for "Mark's iPad." It was last backed up on Jan. 20, 2013.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

Every other device backup was from phones registered to Dellen Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

The serial number of that iPad is DN6H6DPGDFJ1. Now the court is seeing a picture of the iPad seized from Smich's home in Oakville with the same serial number.
by Adam Carter 12:27 PM

Several different mobile devices had been backed up to that computer using iTunes, the report says.
by Adam Carter 12:21 PM

One is listed as "Dell's iPone."
by Adam Carter 12:22 PM

When you back up a device on iTunes, it saves everything that's on there as a copy to be restored or transferred to a new device. That way you don't lose contacts, photos, etc.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

[/COLOR]

I'm looking forward to hearing more about these backups, for those that don't know.. with the right software you can pull all the text messages, photos, videos etc from the backups without much effort. LE will have every message on his and whomever's phone was backed up on that PC even if they had been deleted.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about these backups, for those that don't know.. with the right software you can pull all the text messages, photos, videos etc from the backups without much effort. LE will have every message on his and whomever else's phone was backed up on that PC even if they had been deleted.

Interesting... I bet their fancy forensics software would make easy work of it, too!

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
iTunes showed a number of mobile devices had been backed up to the computer.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
All of the device back ups were from phones registered to DM--except one named "Mark's iPad."

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
The serial number linked to "Mark's iPad" is the same as the one on the iPad seized from Smich's Oakville home.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"Mark's iPad" was backed up on this computer Jan. 20, 2013. Apart from that, all other devices backed up registered to Dellen Millard.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Serial number on iPad seized from Mark Smich house matches serial from device backed up on Millard computer.

Court now seeing the folder tree from that backup. It would include text, photos, etc.
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

I remember seeing this along with a report that WM was shot in the eye. It left me deeply disturbed.

Interesting snip I pulled from the steam account..

Another reference to a shot in the eye, with the name 'Dell' listed. Last played the day of TB's disappearance.

attachment.php

--- WOW

Newly registered, but been watching the trial since the beginning. Not been able to read EVERYTHING posted on here, yet - I am trying.

I am not easily shocked. That Pic OF DIR3N33D / So shocked... that took my breath away.

I doubt they will show it to the Jury ?
I wonders what a Forensic Psychiatrist would be thinking about these two...

I remember seeing this along with a report that WM was shot in the eye. It left me deeply disturbed.

Yeah, highly disturbing to me too, especially since the Steam profile was created around the time WM died. Not sure if the photo was necessarily added that time too, but still....

<modsnip>

Can anyone clarify Ams role in all this? I know he is intertwined with the co accused. I didn't realize he was LIVING at DM's house.

We don't know that AM had any role in the crime. We do believe that he was at one time living at Maplegate with DM. <modsnip>

In my mind I am picturing DM looking over at MS today, shaking his head....:laughing:

--- WOW

Newly registered, but been watching the trial since the beginning. Not been able to read EVERYTHING posted on here, yet - I am trying.

I am not easily shocked. That Pic OF DIR3N33D / So shocked... that took my breath away.

I doubt they will show it to the Jury ?
I wonders what a Forensic Psychiatrist would be thinking about these two...

Welcome earlygirl :welcome:

That picture is very disturbing. But I think it's going to be used as evidence more at WM's trial than TB's.

MOO

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
Seeing folders of mobile device content that have been backed up.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Now we're focusing on data coming from Mark's iPad. Can see a photo of Meneses kissing Smich on cheek.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Also a selfie of Smich and screenshot of home screen with wallpaper of what appears to be Smich and Meneses kissing.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Seeing photos, taken with the iPad, that were backed up to the computer.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
One of the photos shows Smich with his girlfriend Marlena Meneses, kissing him on the cheek.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
The iPad seized from Smich home had some photos deleted that were still available on backup on Millard computer.

Now court is seeing photos that were found on the backup of that iPad. "There is a male and a female that seem to figure predominantly on many of the photos on this device," Falconer says. It looks to be Smich and his girlfriend.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

Smich looks very different in these photos than he does in court each day. His hair is buzzed short, and he appears much skinnier.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Some of the photos that were found in the backup were no longer on the iPad itself.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Court now seeing photos taken from July 2012 of a woman and a man that were on the iPad. There's also a shot of a dog.
by Adam Carter 12:37 PM

Gauling and shocking to think he didn't remove this after his father was shot. Simply shocking and a testament to DM's disturbed personality

Why would DM be backing up MS' ipad to his (DM's) computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg