Bosma Murder Trial 04.21.16 - Day 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Daly too was around when she first met Smich. She says she was friends with Daly at the time. Not now, but says his gf talks to her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
She's no longer friends with Daly "only his girlfriend talks to me now."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Mark and Brandan were in contact every day. She was friends with Daly. No friendship with him now. She knows Arthur, another friend of Mark.

Arthur? Yes she knows him too. Fraser asks if she knows his last name. "I don't remember it now, sorry." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses still keeps touch w some of the friends. Andrew Michalski. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

She knew Arthur, who we have heard described as "Mark's *****"

She doesn't know Arthur's last name. Hasn't heard from Arthur since May 2013. #Bosma

Arthur? She says "yeah I guess I'd consider him a friend." But hasn't heard from him "in years" -- not since May 2013. #Bosma

Smich is looking down, writing furiously during her testimony. He's wearing a yellow shirt. We haven't seen before

She also knew Christina Noudga. Through Dellen Millard. She didn't consider Noudga a friend. Not now not then. #Bosma

Smich taking notes. Not looking at Marlena...She knew Christina Noudga through Millard. Did not consider her a friend. #Bosma

Meneses knew Christina Noudga. Didn't consider her a friend. #Bosma

She also knew Shane Schlatman, through Dellen Millard. At the hangar. "He worked for Dellen he was a mechanic." #Bosma

Knew Shane Schlatman through Millard. "He worked for Dellen. He was a mechanic."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown now asking Meneses about Millard's girlfriend, Christina Noudga. She says they weren't friends then, and not now #Bosma

Knew Shane Schlatman through #Millard. Met him at the hangar. "He worked for Dellen. He was a mechanic." Never saw him elsewhere

She doesn't remember ever seeing him anywhere besides the hangar. Doesn't have any contact with him now. #Bosma

Never saw him outside the hangar. No contact with him now. #Bosma

Meneses knew Christina Nougda. They weren't friends. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says she wasn't friends with Millard's girlfriend Christine Noudga, not then, not now. #Bosma

Mark knew Michalski, "I'm guessing through Dellen Millard."

Smich knew Andrew Michalski, she says. "I'm guessing through Dellen Millard." Fraser cautions about guessing. She says she doesn't know.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
The only person she's still friends with is Andrew Michalski, she says. #Bosma

#Smich knew Andrew Michalski, she assumes through #Millard

Fraser is now asking her about some phone numbers. #Bosma

Now on to the phones they used. #Bosma

Now going through phone numbers. Which ones she had. Smich had. Which ones she knew. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Phone numbers. She was Rogers subscriber. Going over her phone number from May 2013. Smich had a phone. Confirms his number. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Fraser reading them out, she is clarifying whose was which. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Meneses is smiley and cheery. #Bosma

She says she never saw Schlatman outside of the MillardAir hangar.
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

The Crown now asking Meneses about cell phones that she owned and Smich owned.
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

The username on one of the phones is "juice." She says that was a nickname for Smich. "Say10" was also his nickname. "It means Satan," she says.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

(Briefly, can anyone explain the "comments made by defendants to their gfs cannot be used against the other defendant" thing? Can't quite follow the legal/ethical thought there.)

Example. If MM says that MS told her DM shot TB, they can't use that against DM. But if they believe what he said to her is true, they can use it to decide about MS guilt.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Fraser asks her about a number. The phone user name is "Juice" but billing name is hers. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s11 seconds ago
Crown showing jury Meneses' cell phone subscriber information with the nickname "juice" given by Smich, she says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now
Seeing info on screen. Subscriber info for Marlena Meneses phone. "Juice" and "Say10" were Smich's nicknames. Says Dell made up "Say10."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16s17 seconds ago
"Juice" was a nickname for Mark, she says. "Say 10" too. "It means satan. Everyone called him it. Dell made up that nickname for him. "

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
She says Juice was a nickname for Smich. Say10 was also a nickname for Smich. Says Dell gave it to him. It means "Satan." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s20 seconds ago
Smich's nickname was "say10", Millard gave it him it meant "Satan" she said. "They told me it's what it meant." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 31s32 seconds ago
Re; "say 10" mark went by that nick name. Everyone knew him as that. Millard gave him that name. He is smiling. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s30 seconds ago
"Say10 means Satan...I remember Mark telling me that's how he got the nickname." From Dell.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Back to the 'Juice' phone in her name. The billing address is Smich's mother's house. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 22s22 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Mark Smich is hunched over, taking notes as his ex girlfriend testifies #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now7 seconds ago
No subscriber info for another phone under her name. "That was my pay as you go phone." Address is Riverside Dr., one of Millard's addresses

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4s4 seconds ago
Now seeing info for another phone in her name. Address is for Millard's Riverside Dr property. She can't remember why. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Fraser asks her about a number. The phone user name is "Juice" but billing name is hers. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s11 seconds ago
Crown showing jury Meneses' cell phone subscriber information with the nickname "juice" given by Smich, she says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now
Seeing info on screen. Subscriber info for Marlena Meneses phone. "Juice" and "Say10" were Smich's nicknames. Says Dell made up "Say10."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16s17 seconds ago
"Juice" was a nickname for Mark, she says. "Say 10" too. "It means satan. Everyone called him it. Dell made up that nickname for him. "

She says Juice was a nickname for Smich. Say10 was also a nickname for Smich. Says Dell gave it to him. It means "Satan." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s20 seconds ago
Smich's nickname was "say10", Millard gave it him it meant "Satan" she said. "They told me it's what it meant." #Bosma

Interesting.

"They told me that's what it meant ... Dellen Millard and Mark Smich." Millard gave Smich that nickname, she says.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

One of Meneses' phones has one of Millard's addresses as the billing address. She says that's because they planned to move there.
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM

She says they stayed at that Riverside address while Millard was on vacation.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
"I think it was because we were going to move there."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 26s27 seconds ago
Marlena's phone was registered to one of #Millard's addresses. "I think we thought we were going to move there for the time being."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 25s26 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Crown now taking Meneses through all the different cellphones and mobile numbers connected to her and the accused #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
She says it might be because they thought they were going to move there. It was only active from Feb-May 27, 2013. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
She says they never lived there but they "stayed there for a while, while Dellen was on vacation." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 29s29 seconds ago
The couple planned to live at Millards Riverside drive address. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Well that's interesting. All the discussion we had over that moniker and it turns out DM chose it for him. :thinking:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s29 seconds ago
Active from Feb. 27, 2013 to May 27, 2013. She and Mark stayed at Riverside for a while when Dellen was on vacation. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 24s24 seconds ago
They never lived at Riverside "We just stayed there for awhile while Dellen was on vacation."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
She says her phone was pay as you go so she usually went to Fido and paid it there. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7s8 seconds ago
Meneses phone was pay-as-you-go, and #Millard would top it up. #Millard paid #Smich's phone. "That was their arrangement. I was present"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s6 seconds ago
She paid for her pay-as-you-go phone. Smich's phone paid for by Millard. "That was their arrangement." She heard that conversation.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
The 'Juice' phone that Smich had, she says, was paid by Dellen Millard. "I was present for the conversation of that arrangement." #Bosma

I believe Smich was told by DM that he was going to get him a "base" at the Riverside property. This rings true to me in terms of what he told Smich who told MM. JMO

The phones were pay as you go, she says. Smich's phone in her name was paid by Millard, she says. "That was their arrangement."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

One of the phones was originally in Millard name, she says, but eventually the subscriber information was changed to her. She doesn't know why.
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

In Meneses' phone, Smich has two contact names: "My loser boyfriend" and "My Lover."
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
She says the account was originally in Millard's name and at some point changed over to her name. She doesn't know the reason. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s30 seconds ago
Account was originally in Millard's name. Then switched to her, but Smich used it. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Meneses phone was originally in #Millard's name.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s46 seconds ago
She says Millard paid for one of Smich's two cell phones, the other she shared with Smich and paid herself. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
(Millard and Smich both appear to be taking notes during Meneses's testimony) #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5s5 seconds ago
Fraser now asking Meneses about email addresses. First is the "yes_you_may" email. In her phone it's linked to contact "My Loser Boyfriend."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member