Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s29 seconds ago
Pillay: "You're scared, aren't you?" Noudga: "Terrified." Her focus is on her case. She is not here to help Millard.

Why not? If he's cleared, she's cleared

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
"You are scared?" Pillay. "Terrified" noudga says. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
Noudga also worked as swimming, CPR instructor. In two different locations.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 59s60 seconds ago
Noudga worked as a swimming and CPR instructor in 2 diff locations during school. #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s55 seconds ago
She was working, too. She agrees she had a heavy schedule. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 34s35 seconds ago
Noudga says her world has been torn apart since her arrest. She's under constant scrutiny by the media, she's scared. "Terrified," she says

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 26s27 seconds ago
Pillay says u are not in love w DM. Not here to help him. Noudga says " no. I've moved on." @AM900CHML

interesting that DM lawyer has "clarified" that CN began dating DM in early 2011.....not 2010 as she previously stated......trying to make him look less like a cheating dog? MOO

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 58s59 seconds ago
During the summer, Noudga worked at a children's camp. "Seven years," she says. #MillardSmich

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s45 seconds ago
She also worked 7 years at a summer camp.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 36s37 seconds ago
Noudga says her primary focus is on her accessory after the fact charges, not to help Millard. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 15s16 seconds ago
Noudga says the camp job paid for most of her tuition. #MillardSmich

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s13 seconds ago
She says she doesn't love him and she's here to tell the truth. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s45 seconds ago
While student worked as swim instructor in 2 locations. Juggled school/work. Summer 2012 worked at a camp, teaching conservation, sports.

"You paid for all your schooling yourself?" Pillay says. "Not the first and last year," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:31 AM

Noudga agrees she was often mentally and physically exhausted, and much of that time is a blur because she was so busy.
by Adam Carter 11:32 AM

"It's more difficult [to recall details] than people assume it to be," she says.

Now we're getting to their angle: she was too tired and overworked to remember helping tamper with murder evidence.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s55 seconds ago
She was paying for her schooling (besides first and last year) through summer jobs. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 48s49 seconds ago
Noudga goes to school full time. Works. Volunteers. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
Noudga was busy during time she dated Millard. "Most of the time" mentally exhausted. & physically. "Most" of the time is a blur, she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s57 seconds ago
Pillay suggests a lot of the time in question was a blur because she was so tired. She agrees. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 54s55 seconds ago
Pillay asks Noudga if, due to work and school, she was physical and mentally exhausted. She says "most of the time." #MillardSmich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
She was often mentally/physically "exhausted" because she worked so hard. Time period "is a bit of a blur," suggests Pillay.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
She says it's "more difficult than people would assume it to be" to recall things from that time. #Bosma

Pillay painting a picture that she is very busy. Exhausting. Makes it hard to remember details. Physical and mental exhaustion. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
She doesn't recall "at all" what occurred day-to-day. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She doesn't remember much from back then. Difficult to pinpoint dates and details, she agrees. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says the time period being discussed is a "blur." Hard to recall memories, details and dates. #MillardSmich

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says that's why she doesn't remember many specifics of what she did three years ago. #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 34s35 seconds ago
Noudga says her world has been torn apart since her arrest.

How can she even... with the Bosma's sitting right there...

"It's very difficult for you to pinpoint dates and details?" Pillay asks. Noudga agrees.

In the beginning of their relationship, she and Millard weren't exclusive, she says. "There was never a promise ring ... or an engagement ring or anything like that?" Pillay asks. Noudga says no.
by Adam Carter 11:33 AM

Noudga says she and Millard spent a lot of time together. Her and Millard went on a number of trips, like to Vegas, where Millard flew her to meet him.
by Adam Carter 11:35 AM

If she went on six vacations in two years, she can't have been THAT stressed.

(Tweets coming up will clarify this.)

Noudga says she and Millard spent a lot of time together. Her and Millard went on a number of trips, like to Vegas, where Millard flew her to meet him.
by Adam Carter 11:35 AM

Not too tired and exhausted then. (or weed addled)

The two also went on a vacation to Jamaica, as part of six years. "He was good to you? He treated you with respect ... he was generous to you," Pillay says. "And kind," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:36 AM

Noudga agrees that Millard was "afraid of commitment."
by Adam Carter 11:37 AM

Pillay says he's now showing texts leading up to May 2013.
by Adam Carter 11:37 AM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Difficult for her to remember dates. Things she did. @AM900CHML

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's lawyer says Noudga was mentally and physically exhausted from being a student, that's why she can't remember specifics fr May '13

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
She started dating DM in 2011. They dated roughly 26 months before his arrest Pillay suggests. "Sounds right," she says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Noudga says she was mentally and physically exhausted, working a job and studying at school around the time of the alleged events. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Pillay suggests in beginning it was not an exclusive relationship. No labels. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
Noudga and Millard dated a little more than a year before his arrest. They were not exclusive at first.

If she went on six vacations in two years, she can't have been THAT stressed.

(Tweets coming up will clarify this.)

I work full-time AND am finishing my degree AND I have 2 kids AND I have a mortgage and bills to pay. Sorry not much sympathy over here. Oh and despite my "heavy workload", I would remember details of mucking about with evidence and hearing about my steady BF being arrested for murder, I have zero doubt about that.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 44s44 seconds ago
Noudga lives in strict cond. Media attn. Concerns for safety. "You face significant hardship," pillay asks. Yes. She says. Crt reacts.
[/COLOR]

Aww poor muffin. I bet there were many eye rolls in court with this question and answer.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
With Millard for 26 months prior to his arrest. In beginning it was not an "exclusive relationship." Became closer as time passed.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
As time passed they became closer. But never a promise ring or engagement ring, he suggests. She agrees, no. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Noudga says it's tough to remember what happened day-to-day. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
She was focused on her education and didn't want to settle down and he wanted to set up his business. She agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
Never a promise ring or engagement ring. Millard watching her carefully in courtroom right now. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7m7 minutes ago
"There was never a promise ring or anything like that," Pillay says, & Noudga agrees. She was focussed on education, he his business

From Millard to Noudga, April 15 2013: "Love you, looking forward to seeing you! smelling you."
by Adam Carter 11:39 AM

Court now seeing more messages between Millard and Noudga where they tell each other "I love you."
by Adam Carter 11:40 AM

Another message from Millard: "I desire your body. I enjoy your company. And I love you."
by Adam Carter 11:41 AM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 7m7 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
The two didn't label their relationship, in the beginning. Noudga was focusing on getting her education, she says. #Bosma

Pillay says when you went out you didn't call each other bf/gf. "Not for a while," she says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
For a while didn't call each other boyfriend/girlfriend. Spent a lot of time together. He took her on trips. Road trip to Washington.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
They didn't label each other gf/bf for some time. But they spent a lot of time together. Road trip to Washington. Trip to Vegas.

Millard and Noudga travelled together. Road trip to Washington/Annapolis. He flew her to Vegas. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 6m6 minutes ago
Noudga tells Pillay she and #Millard spent a lot of time together. A lot of trips. Washington, Anapolis, Vegas, British Virgin Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa