Bosma Murder Trial 05.25.16 - Day 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's my personal sticking point. I'm not convinced MS knew of the murder "plan" ahead of time. Some text messages? What else am I missing? Web search for a Dodge ram? Guess AM is guilty too. He was there for the computer search. Incinerator searches and texts? Guess that makes SS guilty. He built one for DM and also sent texts when his "boss" is asking where generators are amongst other things. Just to name a few.

DM did what DM wanted without consequences up until that point. He had all his minions along for the ride. He had the untouchable syndrome which is IMO why MS "f*cked up". He f*cked up" by hanging off a "rich kid" who's luck ran out. For what? Drugs and money? The pay was crappy. We all know that! DM was in it for himself. The jailhouse letters still resonate with me. All the planning and trying to frame MS from his cell. Trying to get friend's testimonies changed. Using your gf help you clean up your mess? Giving her evidence to hide? Using your own mother to get letters to CN? Dropping the truck off at your MOTHER'S house? Using your long time family friend to hide the murder weapon unbeknownst to him in the middle of the night? Using your Uncle for a pet cremation story? Really? Just to name a few.

This shows me DM liked to place blame on everyone except himself. Didn't matter who you were in his life. Family wasn't exempt. If he was going down, you were too.

I think it's very likely DM knew exactly what he was doing in regards to pinning it on the guy with a criminal record with drug and gun hook ups.

Does any of this mean MS completely innocent? No. But I still can't find him guilty of murder one right now.

MOO

I'm wondering what the "more" is you'd like to or expect to see?

For the folks here who don't believe MS guilty of first degree murder : taking his story as truth, did he implicate himself to second degree murder the moment he "followed" DM's new plan and went to the Yukon leaving Tim and DM in the truck? Did MS basically acknowledge in his testimony that the new plan was obviously going to be taking the truck right then and there (by force)? He was part of a new plan where the intent was for Tim Bosma to die (to leave no witnesses).

thoughts?

Exactly, I'm pretty sure once TB was murdered, MS knew there was a "plan" to take him to the farm and incinerate him, and there was a "plan" to cover up the evidence. He joined in on the plan.He didn't hijack the Yukon and drive home. He had a damn smile on his face at the wedding and posed like a gangster who thought he'd gotten away with murder. IMO

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...0-mourners-gather-to-remember-hamilton-fatherMS gangster.jpg

I actually find it disrespectful to the Bosma family for it to take that long.

Maybe DM is still after better food and whatever with his appearances in court against the Queen/Regina in the next few days? JMO

Better for the Bosma's it's done right and to the "T" so no appeals or mistrials can happen. I personally, don't think 1 week is a long time. Even a student gets a week before handing in an essay or having an exam. They aren't just sitting around having long lunches. Susan Clairmont wrote a good article about just how fulltime a case like this is. http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6565226-clairmont-fatigue-at-the-bosma-trial/

Dellen Millard then became the chief executive officer of Millardair, with his mother, Madeleine, coming on board as a corporate officer.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says

MB + payroll MA = corporate officer

Not important at all but I just found it when reading an old news paper article. :)
Same article also:

His mother has a large home north of Toronto, where police found Mr. Bosma’s truck in the driveway. (Police confirm she had no involvement.)
:gaah:

To clarify it is a possibility that DM and MS were in TB's truck when TB was murdered shortly after they left Bosma's driveway. I think it is possible they both participated in the murder. Then picked up the Yukon and carried on. Too many gaps in everyone's story. My understanding is it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger if there was a plan and I really feel it has been established that there was via the texts and testimony.

Who shot TB? The question itself is based on the fact that a single shell casing was found in the truck, thus people assume that a single shot was fired either by Millard or Smich. My contention is that if only one shot was fired they would have been more diligent in searching for the casing. IMO multiple shots were fired, accounting for the broken window, the amount of blood and as the expert testified to, the large amount of GSR. So there is no evidence at all that tells us conclusively that two guns weren't used. In fact we know from testimony that two guns did in fact exist, and given the obvious evidence of this being pre-planned, it only makes sense that both Smich and Millard would have brought their weapons. Their prior texts give the impression of excitement and giddiness, so it is not a stretch to believe that both of them wanted in on this kill.

Of course this is all speculation and we'll probably never know, but let's at least consider the possibility instead of sticking to the notion that there was only one casing so either one or the other shot him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple days ago ABro commented on why there wouldn't be GSR and blood in the Yukon. For one, I believe she said there were minor blood spatters in the rear seat, so the rear passenger may not have become bloodied. As for the GSR, you might want to look back to find her post.

And I don't think we heard evidence as to the likelihood of transferring GSR to another vehicle did we?

Who shot TB? The question itself is based on the fact that a single shell casing was found in the truck, thus people assume that a single shot was fired either by Millard or Smich. My contention is that if only one shot was fired they would have been more diligent in searching for the casing. IMO multiple shots were fired, accounting for the broken window, the amount of blood and as the expert testified to, the large amount of GSR. So there is no evidence at all that tells us conclusively that two guns weren't used. In fact we know from testimony that two guns did in fact exist, and given the obvious evidence of this being pre-planned, it only makes sense that both Smich and Millard would have brought their weapons. Their prior texts give the impression of excitement and giddiness, so it is not a stretch to believe that both of them wanted in on this kill.

Of course this is all speculation and we'll probably never know, but let's at least consider the possibility instead of sticking to the notion that there was only one casing so either one or the other shot him.

:thumb:

The more and more I think about this case the more I think it was about a planned murder and the truck was just the icing on the cake. Even them showing their faces and being sketchy if they wanted to steal that truck later that night or the next day it could have been done no issue. Truck theft is so big in this area that the police would've taken a statement and even though so sketchy people were by the night before it would likely have been still chalked up to being on the reserve gutted and torched. That's what happens with the majority of truck thefts here.

I still don't grasp the scoping either. Why see if you like it? Steal it and then see if you do. If not chop it down sell its parts and buy one legitimately. These guys were involved in enough thefts and criminal activity to know that parts sell quick and chopped down more then an entire truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members