Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

I'm around again for Adam until the lunch break. I'm able to pick back up at 3pm if necessary.

I can cover Adam until lunch, or close to lunch depending on when they break. Is anyone available after that?

I'm here to do the general tweets all day. Tomorrow after 2 I am not around so heads up!

Emergency! The site is not letting me post. Whenever I go to post on a page the site scrolls me to the two video ads at the end. If I use my mouse to try and move back up to the editor I get slammed back down to the videos. Disabling Shockwave, Vine, etc does not help. This morning my entire computer locked up on the site so something is up.

Emergency! The site is not letting me post. Whenever I go to post on a page the site scrolls me to the two video ads at the end. If I use my mouse to try and move back up to the editor I get slammed back down to the videos. Disabling Shockwave, Vine, etc does not help. This morning my entire computer locked up on the site so something is up.

Same thing has been happening to me. It is the new adware on the site. My computer has crashed numerous times over the past several days. I ran a big scan and changed some settings and I seem to be okay now, but I did so many different things, I couldn't tell you which thing was what got rid of the problem. Good luck!

I'm around to cover Adam until the lunch break. Hopefully someone can cover the MSM tweets if Snooper can't

Is anyone available for Adam today? I can cover part of the day but I have a cable technician coming "between 8 and 5" so I'll likely need to leave abruptly if I cover.

Is anyone available for Adam today? I can cover part of the day but I have a cable technician coming "between 8 and 5" so I'll likely need to leave abruptly if I cover.

I'm around. If you need to leave, just let me know in the thread and I can pick up while you're away.

Perfect, sounds good to me! I'll put a nice bold message (or maybe in red) when I have to run. Thanks!

I'll try to cover the tweets for as long as I can but that ad is wreaking havoc with my computer too. I hope they get rid of it.

I can post Adam's feed but I can't go any longer than the court lunch break today. If someone could pick it up then :)

I can once again post Adam's feed until court lunch, but hopefully it ends before that. Goodman said yesterday that today should be an early day :)

I should be able to pick up the general tweets until at least lunch time today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back