Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything except for the part about the police. We do not know that there was not an ongoing investigation going on in the background. They did drop the hammer on WM and LB and apparently have evidence that they cannot even share with the family related to LB because of the upcoming court case. These players have been shut down. The ones that are still on the street walking around with or without leg monitors on will trip up in my opinion. Police are smarter than criminals. That is why the jails are full.

The police I was referring to are the police who didn't thoroughly investigate the death of WM and the missing case of LB at the time that they occurred in 2012. I wasn't referring to the police who began to re-investigate WM and LB following TB's murder.

I'm back at the Tim Bosma trial today. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:47 AM

Re: CN activities, sureties and bail conditions... Jays Game
While we do not know if she was in attendance based on a photo, she indicated no chaperones.
Could CN be employed at Skydome currently?

Noudga is also living under strict bail conditions, unable to leave her home except in the company of her parents, who serve as her sureties, unless it’s to go to school or work. She has to wear an ankle bracelet and is subject to periodic checks of her online activities. The bail amount was set at $100,000.

Source:
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2015/02/why-did-christina-noudga-choose-to-go-straight-to-trial.html

H
I know they are not supposed to, but I feel sure the jurors have individually already decided on their guilt. I think the Crown did a good job. No real bombshells - just steady forensics and circumstantial evidence all tied together.
IMO.

Human nature... jury is only human. I cannot see how they wouldn't come to a "guilty" conclusion after seeing all of the evidence, and hearing all the testimony. The fact that most witnesses were not forthcoming and helpful with their testimony only cements the fact that the whole bunch of no-good nitwits were not upstanding and honest citizens. Drugs, stealing, no respect for life, lying to everyone about everything, etc.. not a good resume for any of them, especially DM and MS.

Today should give more clarity as to where the trial will go over the next couple of weeks. Court is set to start in about five minutes.
by Adam Carter 9:56 AM

Re: CN activities, sureties and bail conditions... Jays Game
While we do not know if she was in attendance based on a photo, she indicated no chaperones.
Could CN be employed at Skydome currently?

Source: [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2015/02/why-did-christina-noudga-choose-to-go-straight-to-trial.html

I don't believe that she an employee of the MLSE: she wouldn't be allowed to drink on the job. Looks like she is a spectator.

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

Closing up in 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads