Boulder DA-A Profile in Incompetence

If anyone is interested in looking into Darlie's case, it can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51"]Darlie Routier - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The posters there are as passionate about her case as we are JonBenet's. It's also been 14 years, but this one happened 6 months before JB was killed. Very interesting reading, but if you've never studied it, be prepared for a lot of reading!

If anyone is interested in looking into Darlie's case, it can be found here:

Darlie Routier - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The posters there are as passionate about her case as we are JonBenet's. It's also been 14 years, but this one happened 6 months before JB was killed. Very interesting reading, but if you've never studied it, be prepared for a lot of reading!

Been there & done that! Darlie is guilty, no doubt in my mind. Those crime scene photos were BRUTAL, I had nightmares for months..........

Been there & done that! Darlie is guilty, no doubt in my mind. Those crime scene photos were BRUTAL, I had nightmares for months..........

Yet some folks would have us believe that mothers just don't do these things to their children. Before they even look at Darlie's case they will be thinking she's a poor white trash woman who really didn't love her children.
But by all indications she was a good mother who loved those children dearly and was by NO means poor or white trash. They had a very nice home in a nice neighborhood. No obvious reason or motive for her to kill those precious boys, yet she did.

Yet some folks would have us believe that mothers just don't do these things to their children. Before they even look at Darlie's case they will be thinking she's a poor white trash woman who really didn't love her children.
But by all indications she was a good mother who loved those children dearly and was by NO means poor or white trash. They had a very nice home in a nice neighborhood. No obvious reason or motive for her to kill those precious boys, yet she did.

And her husband knows or was involved I am sure,wondering why she didn't say anything so far.He is as inconsistent in his testimony as she is.And there was something about his pants and blood that wasn't right,sorry I forgot now what it was but I will check.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back