Box Jellyfish kills young boy.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never realized the roos down there are as bad as the deer we have up here. I never seen an ocean, but I sure know I wouldn't get in one if I did after seeing jaws. Just seeing the teeth on a pike keeps me outta rivers these days...lol

My sincerest condolences to the family.

You know if I ever visit Australia I am going not going anywhere near the water except in the hotel swimming pool or wading on shore.

I remember the Olympics, I saw a newspaper article outlining all of the "deadly" creatures on shore and off.

I guess I am a wimpy city girl, but really all of these "dangerous" things scare me to death. Hopefully no nightmare tonight.

Australia is awesome, really awesome, it is the dream of a fair amount of people to visit Australia.

BUT, between the sharks, and everything else, I would probably just sit on the shore, trying to get up the nerve to go into the water.

I really might be just so nervous to enjoy myself, because I know as soon as I let my guard down, a "deadly animal" or such will sense it and then you know.......

Probably just kidding, but you never know........

Australia is awesome, really awesome, it is the dream of a fair amount of people to visit Australia.

BUT, between the sharks, and everything else, I would probably just sit on the shore, trying to get up the nerve to go into the water.

I really might be just so nervous to enjoy myself, because I know as soon as I let my guard down, a "deadly animal" or such will sense it and then you know.......

Probably just kidding, but you never know........

Hey Cyberlaw, you could get hit by a bus crossing the road, the odds of that happening are slim, which is about the same as being begotten by some Aussie creature. Once you have been here a while you dont think so much about the sharks, spiders, snakes etc. Dont let it put you off, there are dangers all over the world and we learn to live with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew
Back