Boy Attempts Suicide at Middle School

So, is it two kids that attempted suicide or just one? Hard to tell from the new comments.

Then there is this comment, as the student being reported as brain dead.

"I work for aps and we were notified this morning that this student has been reported as brain dead. This is really sad news. We had a student attempt suicide by hanging himself with a shoe string in the bathroom earlier this week after school, luckily someone walked in and found him before it was too late, and he did not suffer any major physical or mental damage. It is tough times for our youth and even more the reason why parents and adults need to be heavily involved with the youth nowadays"

http://www.koat.com/news/23018460/detail.html
I don't understand this post at all. The person says "this student has been reported as brain dead." Yet in the sentence after that "he did not suffer any major physical or mental damage."

HOUSTON – A Houston mother said her 8-year-old son was so tormented over being teased by bullies that he tried to hurt himself.

The little boy jumped from the second floor of Blackshear Elementary School on Wednesday, according to Yamshannta Robentson.

"I thought I lost my child. And my child is my life," Robentson said.

She said her son jumped just after a group of bullies pulled down his pants.

www.khou.com - story link

It happened here last week with an 8yr old boy who jumped from his school's 2nd floor.....cuz someone pulled his pants down....it's so sad.

This story is not being covered a lot here as we just had a DWI crash w/fatalities yesterday as well as a murder of a young woman last night...
But once again, it seems bullying is ever-present in these cases of young people thinking they do not want to live...

I don't understand this post at all. The person says "this student has been reported as brain dead." Yet in the sentence after that "he did not suffer any major physical or mental damage."

This is two seperate incidents!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back