Brad Cooper Pleads Guilty to 2nd Degree Murder of Nancy Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I think he is guilty, There is much more evidence on MP. But with his personality he will never take a plea. IMO

ETA: I was replying to justicefever's question about Michal Peterson.

Crickets maybe because most don't agree with your assessment. IMO the prosecutor did not lie... and did not hide evidence. So I am pleased the cost of another trial is avoided and the accused admitted his guilt.

Manipulating a judge = No
Deception from prosecutors = No

No more crickets.

Boz lied during closing arguments. I specifically pointed out 3 lies in this thread. And you don't think they manipulated Gessner with regards to the hard drive? Seriously? National Security? Ward wasn't allowed to testify about the alleged tampering due to the prosecutors manipulating Gessner (who admitted wasn't very technical). For you to say otherwise is ridiculous. Go re-read the ruling from the appeals court.

Boz lied during closing arguments. I specifically pointed out 3 lies in this thread. And you don't think they manipulated Gessner with regards to the hard drive? Seriously? National Security? Ward wasn't allowed to testify about the alleged tampering due to the prosecutors manipulating Gessner (who admitted wasn't very technical). For you to say otherwise is ridiculous. Go re-read the ruling from the appeals court.
When I asked if the defense filed for any sanctions against the prosecution for this alleged misconduct the answer was no. That tells me that there really is no actual merit to these allegations.

When I asked if the defense filed for any sanctions against the prosecution for this alleged misconduct the answer was no. That tells me that there really is no actual merit to these allegations.

Then you would be wrong, and you would also not understand what constitutes misconduct. Not informing the defense about exculpatory evidence is considered misconduct. However, lawyers are given wide latitude during opening and closing statements. A lawyer lying or misrepresenting something in a closing argument would likely not constitute misconduct. Likewise during a motion, like Boz did on the motion about the computer files. On the other hand, suborning perjury would be considered misconduct. (Which may be a reason why Cummings was so adamant about the ducks making his witnesses "look like liars")

There is certainly merit to the allegations, in fact they are already proven.

Crickets maybe because most don't agree with your assessment. IMO the prosecutor did not lie... and did not hide evidence. So I am pleased the cost of another trial is avoided and the accused admitted his guilt.

Manipulating a judge = No
Deception from prosecutors = No

No more crickets.

The Prosecutor lied during the plea hearing, a standard plea deal hearing, when details of the case and trial really didn't matter any more.........can you explain why he did that?????

IMO, I think he is guilty, There is much more evidence on MP. But with his personality he will never take a plea. IMO

ETA: I was replying to justicefever's question about Michal Peterson.

Hi LM........I am not sure if someone's personality would be a reason to reject a plea deal, their ego, maybe....but, the point is accepting or rejecting a deal doesn't mean that much if you think someone is innocent or guilty. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288