Brad Pitt In All His Glory

BrendaStar said:
Brad looks like he is, well, uh, hung. :cool:
Now I did not notice that, I am going to go back and check it. Where is Jeana at!!! I am sure she will check for us!! :D

I remember the candids of paltrow and pitt from a few years back. It was about the size of his thumb, so unless he took to Jelqing, I would say he's isn't hung... :p

Jacobi said:
I remember the candids of paltrow and pitt from a few years back. It was about the size of his thumb, so unless he took to Jelqing, I would say he's isn't hung... :p
Ummm, the picture someone sent me (was it Cass, or Jeana?) indicated there was no deficiency.

...then there's the Tommy Lee matter......:hand: :blushing: :angel:

IdahoMom said:
Ummm, the picture someone sent me (was it Cass, or Jeana?) indicated there was no deficiency.

...then there's the Tommy Lee matter......:hand: :blushing: :angel:
I want to hear about the Tommy Lee matter!:confused:

Jacobi said:

LOL..
welllllllll either way, i wouldn't mind 'having a go at it' :blushing:

deandaniellws said:
I want to hear about the Tommy Lee matter!:confused:
All you need girlfriend is too see a pic! He is Hung!

michelle said:

I saw the bootleg tape of his honeymoon on the boat w/ Pam. OOOOh boy. That thing sceeeered me. :eek:

Eve

:laugh: :laugh:
eve said:
I saw the bootleg tape of his honeymoon on the boat w/ Pam. OOOOh boy. That thing sceeeered me. :eek:

Eve
LOL, I think it scared quite a few....

michelle said:

Yup, Tommy is my husband idol in that area.. hehe ok, I need to explain that :D Hubby has that video with Pammy pooh doing the oral deed on Mr. Well Hung..:D Yup, hubby wished he had Tommys hungness... hehe However, I love my hubbies just as it is.. to me it's perfect all the way around... fits perfectly all the way around, too... :blushing: :D

PaperDoll said:
Yup, Tommy is my husband idol in that area.. hehe ok, I need to explain that :D Hubby has that video with Pammy pooh doing the oral deed on Mr. Well Hung..:D Yup, hubby wished he had Tommys hungness... hehe However, I love my hubbies just as it is.. to me it's perfect all the way around... fits perfectly all the way around, too... :blushing: :D
PD You crack me up!! DH and I seen the video and both are faces were Priceless!

michelle said:
PD You crack me up!! DH and I seen the video and both are faces were Priceless!

Yup, I couldn't believe it either and like I said, it scared me, no kidding!!! I think Pamela must have had more than her breasts enlarged!!! :blushing: PaperDoll, tell hubby he's gotta be happy he's not tripping all over it like Tommy Lee must be!

Eve

eve said:
Yup, I couldn't believe it either and like I said, it scared me, no kidding!!! I think Pamela must have had more than her breasts enlarged!!! :blushing: PaperDoll, tell hubby he's gotta be happy he's not tripping all over it like Tommy Lee must be!

Eve
LOL, For real!!!!

eve said:

Eve
If I remember correctly it was the width (girth?) that alarmed me!:crazy: :eek:

IdahoMom said:
If I remember correctly it was the width (girth?) that alarmed me!:crazy: :eek:

Yeah, you are right the girth was alarming, but so was the length - he could kick it, for sure. :D

Eve

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA