Brandon

And, of course, we can't be sure that what Casey told Amy about this person is even true. When she volunteers this sort of info., it often seems her purpose is to "plant" it for some reason. Or maybe it was just another drama/attention-getting diva moment.

AMY wasnt the only person in the docs to mention Casey being upset at that party. IMO I dont think it was planted at all.

IIRC- Amy said they had an exchange at the party.......AMy says Casey told him "I had a miscarriage.....blah blah blah and was really upset. Go into Amys statement to see this...I was thinking Casey got pregnant again???WTH!

Document page : #1033 Amy talk about the Party At LAKE VAG(Vaj) the No clothes party , something about UFC fight etc. May 25th'08............Casey told Brandon about a miscarriage. It was a very emotional run in.

I do think it was probably a lie - more drama on Casey's part - but - could this be the real reason for the seizure visit to the Dr.? She sure as he## wouldn't want cindy knowing this info. - so she could've had Jesse take her?

Could account for some hormonal changes if true - no excuse for casey - but I know firsthand that pregnancy hormones can really mess with you. She'd have had to been pretty far along tho for that I think - not just one missed period or anything like that.

Here is Brandon at the anything but clothes party - far right.

dantevalbrandon.jpg

thanks mommya!:)

She looked pretty darn happy to me in the pics from that party. Anyone wonder how she can go from being upset to hamming for the cam?

Maybe I'm crazy but that guy on the far right looks like the guy who was IDed as Mark Hawkins, the Marine in CA.....???

If I remember correctly, Exit13, the high school friend of KC that was here the other night, said BS was not the biodad of Caylee. I'll go look for that post, but I'm pretty sure. How he would know for sure, I don't know, but...

I asked that question but he never answered? How would he know for sure that BS was NOT the father -- unless he was, or Exit 13 is BS?? Didn't AH say that Casey took Caylee to that party? RM in the Globe said she told him that Brandon was the father.

I think there is a huge possibility he is the father or she thought he could be. I do not think she was crying over a miscarriage I think she just said that because it really was a death of another kind.

She looked pretty darn happy to me in the pics from that party. Anyone wonder how she can go from being upset to hamming for the cam?

uhm thats not casey in the pic with brandon....

Also the 'without clothes' party was like May something 31st maybe...so it was prior to caylee missing... if he was biodad why wouldn't casey name him, it could have been the financial bail out she needed, the army would have MADE him pay support and man-up...(if he was biodad)...

Also the 'without clothes' party was like May something 31st maybe...so it was prior to caylee missing... if he was biodad why wouldn't casey name him, it could have been the financial bail out she needed, the army would have MADE him pay support and man-up...(if he was biodad)...

Maybe at that point she had told too many people he had died. Exit 13 said he was at the second bday party --you can see that from 20-20 show - and I think it is BS at 3:38 on that tape [youtube] check above pic and this tape - is it BS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

Maybe I'm crazy but that guy on the far right looks like the guy who was IDed as Mark Hawkins, the Marine in CA.....???

They do look a bit alike but Brandon is definitely a different guy than Mark. Here's Mark
hawkinsguy.jpg

I think Amy is referencing a more recent miscarraige - nothing to do with Caylee.

There is another Brandon linked to Casey and her friends - from the same high school as them - he died in a car accident before Caylee was born - but not before she would have been conceived. I mean the whole story about the daddy is never anything but lies - but I always wondered why folks latched onto Jesus Ortiz right away - when this guy might have been just as good a guess. Just want to throw his myspace out there for those who have not seen it. - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100599037

BRandon is not the father, ive known him for years, we joined the army together. He cant be more non involved with caylee since he wasnt even here for this nonsense.

ANything else regarding miscarriages and fallouts with casey is a personal matter completely off-subject to Caylee missing.

uhm thats not casey in the pic with brandon....

I know it wasn't KC in THAT pic, but she was at that party & there are pics of her cheesing for the cam in her flag dress!

Maybe at that point she had told too many people he had died. Exit 13 said he was at the second bday party --you can see that from 20-20 show - and I think it is BS at 3:38 on that tape [youtube] check above pic and this tape - is it BS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

I'm unclear on what you are saying here?
That Exit13 was at the party is BS - Or that the baby daddy was at the party? Could you please clarify? Thanks.

Jesse's dad said on NG he searched Casey's myspace and found she had been 'cheating' on his son. Mentioned a comment 'It' official I miss you' -- that comment was posted to BS myspace -- just sayin

BRandon is not the father, ive known him for years, we joined the army together. He cant be more non involved with caylee since he wasnt even here for this nonsense.

ANything else regarding miscarriages and fallouts with casey is a personal matter completely off-subject to Caylee missing.

Hi exit. I probably shouldn't drag that other Brandon into this - cuz Brandon probably isn't eve the real name of the daddy - but did you know Brandon R. that was killed in the car crash that went to Colonial? (See my link above) Dante is on his friends list - just wondering if you might have any insight there. Thanks.

I'm unclear on what you are saying here?
That Exit13 was at the party is BS - Or that the baby daddy was at the party? Could you please clarify? Thanks.

Exit13 said he was at the bday party -- if you look at the 20-20 interview at 3:38 there is a guy standing next to Lee that looks like the above picture posted of BS. I said 'looks like' did anyone compare them? Maybe Exit13 and BS were at the party? But that pic above sure looks like guy at Caylee's party - just sayin

AMY wasnt the only person in the docs to mention Casey being upset at that party. IMO I dont think it was planted at all.

I don't necessarily dispute that Casey might have had an upset at the party. I just question any explanation she volunteered about it, as I take nothing she says at face value or as the gospel truth. Maybe some guy blew her off or didn't succumb to her wiles or dissed her costume. Who knows?

the guy in the pic with the army body armor on is Brandon S. he was at my house for the party. That marine wasnt there.

I dont recognize the name Brandon R., maybe a picture?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back