Brandon

and the truth is, Yes, Casey did get upset at the party, and the reasons mentioned in this thread, are the correct reasons.

Exit13 said he was at the bday party -- if you look at the 20-20 interview at 3:38 there is a guy standing next to Lee that looks like the above picture posted of BS. I said 'looks like' did anyone compare them? Maybe Exit13 and BS were at the party? But that pic above sure looks like guy at Caylee's party - just sayin

BS was not at caylees party, he was probably deployed or in NC, just like he has been for the past 4-5 years

Exit13 said he was at the bday party -- if you look at the 20-20 interview at 3:38 there is a guy standing next to Lee that looks like the above picture posted of BS. I said 'looks like' did anyone compare them? Maybe Exit13 and BS were at the party? But that pic above sure looks like guy at Caylee's party - just sayin

Ahhh - forgive me - these initials drive me batty. I thought you were saying BS - as in bullsh## - LOL.

no idea.. but the last name is very familiar... its not something you forget

Thanks - maybe I'll ask Dante if I can find him. Lots of mutual friends (of Casey's) on his friends list.

So would it be pretty logical that now we have yet another dude she was sleeping with during the same time period in addition to the others we already know about? Thanks for your input Exit.

I need to go look but didn't Exit13 say he had never met Amy? And that KC had never taken Caylee to a party at his house? Let me go check, this is all memory and of course this entire case has me, well a little confused!

I just was thinking that picture you posted looked an awful lot like the guy standing next to Lee at Caylee's second birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

Yes they do look similar. If Exit was at the party - Brandon could have been too. I just think a lot of people are named Brandon nowadays - and this Brandon is not the one she claimed was Caylee's dad. This Brandon was her boyfriend for a while though, sometime after Caylee was born. So he could've been at the party.

BRandon is not the father, ive known him for years, we joined the army together. He cant be more non involved with caylee since he wasnt even here for this nonsense.

ANything else regarding miscarriages and fallouts with casey is a personal matter completely off-subject to Caylee missing.

Topic of this thread is "Brandon"

So would it be pretty logical that now we have yet another dude she was sleeping with during the same time period in addition to the others we already know about? Thanks for your input Exit.

no they actually dated.. from sometime maybe late 06 to early 07
when i first met casey, it was through brandon

Ahhh - forgive me - these initials drive me batty. I thought you were saying BS - as in bullsh## - LOL.

OMG! Thank you for saying that! LOL. I originally thought the same thing and had to re-read some of the posts because of that exact same thing! We must be tired from all of the pages we've had to read!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang::bang::bang:

I need to go look but didn't Exit13 say he had never met Amy? And that KC had never taken Caylee to a party at his house? Let me go check, this is all memory and of course this entire case has me, well a little confused!

On the calendar which I think Amy submitted on page 311 of the just released documents is notation for 'no clothes party' and Amy -Troy -Casey and they have Caylee penciled in also.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

and the truth is, Yes, Casey did get upset at the party, and the reasons mentioned in this thread, are the correct reasons.

Thanks Exit for the clarification. Any idea where KC "disappeared to" for 1.5 hrs? Did BS disappear too?

Thanks Exit for the clarification. Any idea where KC "disappeared to" for 1.5 hrs? Did BS disappear too?

She didnt disappear, she just went into one of the bathrooms and was just ranting about her drama and problems

let me see a picture of this amy girl, so i can say for certain if she was at anything but clothes party in may

Did Casey 'sleep' with all her 'friends'? Seems like allot of boyfriends in a small ammount of time. Did she ever mention incest or molestation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back