***BREAKING NEWS!*** *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hometown. Does anyone know if there is a thread for them. I don't know how to start one.
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

Narrative: Due to reexamining death of woman in October, previously thought to be natural and now suspicious, it came to light that her husband has remarried - woman with two children. After welfare check it was discovered that no one has seen those children since September and they were NOT reported missing. New woman own ex husband was murdered in July in domestic fight with her. After warrant to find children on Nov 27 the new couple had vanished too.

(Hope I have not confused hell out of everyone)

ID - Joshua Vallow (7) and Tylee Ryan (17)

Man stolen as a baby found living in Michigan 55 years after crime

Sources familiar with the investigation say an announcement is expected as soon as Thursday.

We can tell you the adult Paul Fronczak is living in Michigan and has been made aware of his real identity.

IL - IL - Paul Fronczak, newborn, Chicago, 1964 + UID Male, 1, NJ, 1965

For some reason the original thread above has been restricted/deleted. The news about the real Paul being found alive continues to break and it is all over MSM. Here is the new Paul Fronczak thread for discussion: Baby boy,Paul Fronczak,kidnapped in Chicago,1964,found living in Michigan.

Human bones found at Joshua Tree National Park

It is not clear whether the discovery was related to the disappearance of Paul Miller, a 51-year-old Canadian man who was believed to be hiking in the Fortynine Palms Oasis area when he went missing in 2018, according to the Desert Sun.
Mike Leon, a park law enforcement officer, told the newspaper that the park is in contact with Miller’s family. The San Bernardino County coroner’s office has taken custody of the

Another Jane Doe identified by DNA Doe Project-- A Kansas case from 1987
Identified as Michelle Evon Carnall-Burton

KS - KS - Lincolnville, WhtFem UP2422, 20-30, Pachuco Cross tattoo, Sep'87

KBI Announcement/request for tips in the murder investigation: Kansas Bureau of Investigation

80500967_1168962329975730_678194521657311232_o.jpg

Tony Plohetski on Twitter 11:02 AM · Jan 6, 2020

BREAKING: Unsealed affidavit in Heidi Broussard murder includes many new details, including tipster who saw her and Margot getting in car. Affidavit said Megan Fieramusca had conducted suspicious Internet searches and that her car was in area at time of Broussard disappearance. “That’s the baby at my house,” Fieramusca’s partner told police when they showed him pic of baby Margot.

Aaron Wische on Twitter

obtains new court records revealing timeline of investigation into kidnapping and murder of Heidi Broussard. Investigators zeroed in on Magen Fieramusca after tracking cell phone records and speaking with her boyfriend Christopher Green

TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos January 7, 2020, 11:56 AM

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

CT - CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos January 7, 2020, 11:56 AM

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #341

CT - CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Arrest*
Yes, I saw that Dixie and thought the reporter was incorrect. Your links confirmed the story!! I'll be darned....the former attorney of Dulos was also arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. My jaw just dropped to the floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288