BREAKING: NY - James Burke, ex-police chief of Suffolk County, arrested for soliciting a male undercover officer, 22 Aug 2023

^^^

Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

Some (very brief) news articles:

James Burke arrested by park rangers in Brookhaven this AM per Newsday. No more info available. Don't know if this is LISK-related or not.
Newsday was paywalled for me but it's on PIX 11's site (and for just the reason I figured it would be):

The reason for the arrest and potential charges have not been made public yet, but PIX11 reported that Burke was allegedly soliciting a sex worker at a Vietnam War memorial, which multiple news media outlets corroborated citing anonymous sources.

Mary Murphy on Twitter:
"#New Former Chief of Suffolk County PD #JamesBurke, on parole for beating a burglary suspect who stole sex toys from his car, arrested for soliciting sex from man near Vietnam Memorial in Brookhaven. Burke long criticized for blocking #FBI in Gilgo case"

Only media person so far who mentioned Burke solicited a man..

Now I'm wondering if Burke ever flew on Epstein's jet?
Where is that list of Island 'visitors', btw?
It wouldn’t surprise me because apparently a lot of shady folks lived at Oak Beach and the accused sexual offender priest (next door neighbor of JBrewer, a former financial advisor,) -was good buds with accused sex offender Guiliani- who of course was good friends with and lawyer to another high profile sex offender and Epstein friend.

It wouldn’t surprise me because apparently a lot of shady folks lived at Oak Beach and the accused sexual offender priest (next door neighbor of JBrewer, a former financial advisor,) -was good buds with accused sex offender Guiliani- who of course was good friends with and lawyer to another high profile sex offender and Epstein friend.

Birds of a Feather...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back