Breaking on CNN

Originally Posted by Twinkle
Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators probing the December 26, 1996 murder of the six-year-old beauty queen, the law enforcement official said.
If a judge did in fact rule the entire autopsy report had to be disclosed publically, those details would also have been known by the defense (the Ramsey's and their attorneys) as well as anyone else who wanted to look at it. The medical examiner can't leave out information from the autopsy report on purpose as any information about the condition of the body not revealed in the autopsy report would be deemed in court to be inadmissable for the prosecution to use... it's bad enough when a medical examiner leaves out pertinant information from their report by mistake - to do it on purpose would be obstruction of justice.

However, some of that information from the autopsy report may still be sealed... but that's only if a judge never ruled that the entire thing had to be made public.

Additionally, one of the mods here mentioned in another thread here that they've gotten tons of calls from LE asking that certain information not be revealed as fact here as it was never publically released... what does that tell ya? All that LE can claim about the meaning of "information not publically released" would be information THEY never publically released.
Incidently, I just walked by the TV which I have tuned to ABC, and I happened to catch the announcer saying that Karr knew grusome details about the condition of the body that wasn't "widely known"... not information "not publically released". Interesting.

Originally Posted by Blondieskatz
Mark Furhman pointed out the other night on Nancy Grace that the Ramsey attorneys had been given all the evidence.
If Fuhrman himself isn't part of this investigation, he has no idea whether or not the Ramsey attorneys were given all the evidence. Considering the fact that none of the Ramseys were officially cleared as suspects, there's no possible way they would have been given all the information. All the information in any investigation is never revealed (and rightly so) until the discovery phase of a trial.

Frankly, seeing as Fuhrman was convicted of perjury in the OJ trial, I would take anything he said with a large boulder of salt.

Originally Posted by Blondieskatz
:laugh: Go find your Xmas photos from 1996. Especially if they involve someone who you have divorced and regard to be something less than a toad. I'll wait.
Ok, you owe me a new keyboard now since you just made me spew iced tea all over mine with that remark! *giggle, snort* :D

So much missinformation is coming out of Thailand.Take it with a grain of salt.I do not think Tracey set this up. Police do not charge half way round the world to get someone.I still think Karr is responsible for more murders and one of these links to JBR.That is my theory. I do not trust his brother he is Flaky .it is odd for a one brother not to know where another is. He did not even know about his marital status. The family are 'sticking' together at this point.this WILL fall apart soon. Something has happened in that family to cause a split.MAYBE it was the *advertiser censored* charges or the ex wifes divorce.

kazzbar said:
So much missinformation is coming out of Thailand.Take it with a grain of salt.I do not think Tracey set this up. Police do not charge half way round the world to get someone.I still think Karr is responsible for more murders and one of these links to JBR.That is my theory. I do not trust his brother he is Flaky .it is odd for a one brother not to know where another is. He did not even know about his marital status. The family are 'sticking' together at this point.this WILL fall apart soon. Something has happened in that family to cause a split.MAYBE it was the *advertiser censored* charges or the ex wifes divorce.

I agree - I read a quote where the brother said Karr is a "family man", and all these other glowing descriptions. Um, what's a "family man" with 3 kids doing teaching school in Thailand while his kids are in the US, and the rest of the "family" (Karr's dad) doesn't even know if his son is dead or alive because it's been so long since he heard from him. Some family man. I don't trust anything the family says at this point. I'm sure they're in shock.

Juliana said:
I agree - I read a quote where the brother said Karr is a "family man", and all these other glowing descriptions. Um, what's a "family man" with 3 kids doing teaching school in Thailand while his kids are in the US, and the rest of the "family" (Karr's dad) doesn't even know if his son is dead or alive because it's been so long since he heard from him. Some family man. I don't trust anything the family says at this point. I'm sure they're in shock.
A family man does not just up and nick off to other countries .These people are dillusional. They may well be in shock but I just do not think they knew him at all.Saw his brother say that Karr grew up with his grandparents and then lived in their house when they died. If they have alibi's for him with photos then prove it. I do not buy them or anything they say.They are protecting him because they know he is a pervert at the very least. this is a hard fact to accept.:banghead:

JBean said:
hey cal. I see him as a genuine suspect at this point as well. if he has revealed unknown info, that is pretty interesting. Still a long way to go, but he sure has my attention.

I think it's a possibility that he's the one. But how did he get to Boulder from Alabama at Xmas time? How did he know where the Ramsey house was? And how did he get in the house, at night, in the dark? Did he know the family was out for the evening?

There had to be planning to execute the murder and I don't see how JMK knew where to go, when to go and how to find JBR in her bedroom. And how did he know about the room in the basement?

I sure hope the DA knows the answers and can prove them!

And how did JMK know about JonBenet in the first place? Was he reading local papers and found a picture? Surely JonBenet's glamour shots were not on the internet before the murder. There was a report somewhere that JMK's brother worked for John Ramsey. I assume it was in Atlanta. But I don't know the dates. The Ramseys moved to Boulder when JonBenet was a year old.

SuperDave said:
I don't buy it, either. They don't say what the details were?
I don't think they would release what secret info he knows - if he isn't the killer, releasing that info makes it impossible to find out who the killer is, if there ever is another suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back