Brett Reilly: Kristina says SHE was the NANNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your perspective. I'm sorry to hear you're have such a rough time and hope things get better for you.

A lot of the people touched in a bad way (public speculation, stress, false aquisations, etc.) by Caylee's case are further exposed because of the Sunshine laws in Florida. The A's don't help matters much either. On the other hand, LE has to check everyone out and that involves investigating those who were loosely involved. :waitasec: It is terrible and turns a lot of lives upside down.

Are you ? Remember TL got real angry with Clint for going on T.V. in the very beginning? He seemed to answer all the questions honestly and nothing seemed off about his interview. For the life of me, I don't recall who interviewed him. Are you saying that you're sure he wasn't paid for giving that interview? I honestly don't know but if he wasn't paid we should not being saying that he was - that's not fair.

100% positive Nate and Clint where PAID---FOX

Oh, oh - we have that split quote thingy going on. The above remarks belong to songline, not BB12 - correct?

You crack me up songline.

I'd want to stay out of it I think. I'm positive that I wouldn't offer them pictures from my personal photo album.

If the tabs sought me ought, I'd be afraid that what I said and what got printed would be two different things - that wouldn't be worth any money to me.
Well...I basically am one that has nothing to hide, so...If they are paying I AM COLLECTING.
And if they misquote me (which is what you are afraid they would do) I would make sure that I make a phone call that would place microphone in front of me - This case is a circus and if they are paying for the clowns then I would be paid.

Actually what bothers me is that GA conned her for money that he can not repay.
and If I heard her right she said it is a lot of money.
It does not bother me that she may have been paid to talk...
Honestly those tabloids are making money hand over fist. I never feel sorry for them not for one second. they are rich just from stalking people and putting their privet lives in print. "F" them I hope she got paid well.

I certainly don't think that anyone directly involved with a crime should profit, but I don't blame the innocent peripheral players for accepting money mostly because of the Sunshine laws. Based on the personal information released and reported by the media (texts, calls, interviews, computers), someone's life could be ruined! Especially in this case where CA/GA were spouting lie after lie about innocent people. If I knew there was a good chance I could lose my job, I'd sell my story. I wouldn't think it was profiting from a tragedy, but rather protecting myself since *I* was not the person who caused the tragedy. However, I don't condone people (like Kio) who seemingly insert themselves into this mess for no reason.

It must be nice to have nothing to hide. lol I wish we all could be so lucky. I have so many skeletons in my closets they have relationships with one another. I would pray that none of my friends or relatives EVER does anything remotely like this and if they do? I am running for the hills, because I have too many mistakes to account for and I just don't want to do it. :)

It must be nice to have nothing to hide. lol I wish we all could be so lucky. I have so many skeletons in my closets they have relationships with one another. I would pray that none of my friends or relatives EVER does anything remotely like this and if they do? I am running for the hills, because I have too many mistakes to account for and I just don't want to do it. :)

AMEN! Even tiny innocent things can be spun and interpreted in a bad way.

Okay I'm getting confused Christine Ch***er is what it says in the docs not Kristine. She is the one who claims to be KC's bff. She's the one that said she went on a walk with KC and Caylee sometime in June..either 12, 13, 14th she cannot remember. Is this the one that is saying she was the Nanny?? Everyone is spelling her name different so I'm beginning to think I'm thinking of the wrong one.

Okay I'm getting confused Christine Ch***er is what it says in the docs not Kristine. She is the one who claims to be KC's bff. She's the one that said she went on a walk with KC and Caylee sometime in June..either 12, 13, 14th she cannot remember. Is this the one that is saying she was the Nanny?? Everyone is spelling her name different so I'm beginning to think I'm thinking of the wrong one.

You're right. I just checked her statement document and her name is Kristina Marie Chester.

She wrote in her handwritten statement that she took a walk with KC and Caylee on June 12 or 13.

She does not spell her name 'Christina' (easy mistake to make though).

It was spelled Christina in the document I quoted it from...I guess the transcriber just used the more common form-Ch as opposed to K...Maybe JJBond or Bean could change the title? lol :)

I think Cindy's dogs had fleas, that is why in this last doc dump we saw that someone looked up natural ways to get rid of fleas.

Was there an actual search for fleas? I believe that was merely an excuse CA threw out there for the chloroform search term. I could be wrong tho. I've read so much a long time ago.

Was there an actual search for fleas? I believe that was merely an excuse CA threw out there for the chloroform search term. I could be wrong tho. I've read so much a long time ago.
Hi SuziQ-
No actually in this new doc dump there was some reanalyzing using a new method they were getting training on, and it gave us the searches again in a list, and one was fleas I think, and one was natural ways to get rid of fleas or something along those lines. The chloraform searches are shown in this list as well. And peroxide, acetone, alchohol,casey anthony, casey marie anthony, hide my space, hide something else...how to make chloraform, and there were some others I am forgetting. But yeah, fleas was in there...

Yes there were searches for fleas and natural flea rememdies, chloroform searches with chloroform spelt different ways, self defence for women and how to make household weapons. The self defence etc has me wondering if either Cindy or Casey were being threatened in some way?

OK so I smoked weed when I was younger but I do not hide that either. NO I have nothing to hide. I would go in front of a microphone any day if they were paying, especially in a circus like this one.
Not with the intentions to harm anyone. And yes If I had an affair who kept BS me You bet I would read his cards On National TV. GA deserves her to go on national TV how dare he take her money knowing he cant pay back????

Yes there were searches for fleas and natural flea rememdies, chloroform searches with chloroform spelt different ways, self defence for women and how to make household weapons. way?The self defence etc has me wondering if either Cindy or Casey were being threatened in some

bbm
You think Casey and or Cindy might have been threatened in some way?
And looked on the internet for self defense tactics?
I don't think so.

She probably just had his number programmed into her phone and would hit his name. It's not like they dated for years ya know?

that's one reason it was kind of strange she needed to speak to him so urgently

yes that could be right about the number just always being programmed in, no need to know it, etc

I can just share with you my opinions.

I get the feeling she is a very gullible person. I feel like she can be easily manipulated. I do not know this for a fact but I can honestly see the producers of GLOBE talk Kristina into anything. In my opinion- I do not think Kristina thought about money or selling a "story". I think she was so shocked and offended, by Cindy's behavior, Kristina just wanted to defend herself. Selling the story to GLOBE is not a wise decision but I do defend her and I do have sympathy and compassion for Kristina.

You stated "capitalize on the tragedy". What if Kristina, at the time, thought only of defending herself and just did not have the mental capacity to form the where with all to comprehend how her choices and actions could be seen as capitalizing on the tragedy?

for some reason I have never really held it against any of these people who told their side to the tabloids, I don't know why. I think it's easy for us to say people shouldn't capitalize on such a thing, but some people may see it differently, i.e. if they're telling what they think is true and in fact they may have loved Caylee very much and aren't thinking of any harm to her, just the opposite, and may also feel like they need to defend themselves or tell their side, or may feel a need to share certain pictures or facts for the public record on Caylee's behalf....a lot of these people are quite young, they may have been offered money that they really need...add to that they've grown up with reality TV, so they may not have the same view of "selling their story" that some of us would, you know what I mean?

Yes there were searches for fleas and natural flea rememdies, chloroform searches with chloroform spelt different ways, self defence for women and how to make household weapons. The self defence etc has me wondering if either Cindy or Casey were being threatened in some way?

Perhaps CA and KC were trying to find ways to protect themselves .... from each other! LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist!

personally I feel Kristina was woven into KC's stories about her nanny, it would be interesting to know if she had a car accident where she spent time in the hospital....KC may have stolen that scenario from real life....or even more....

yes it would be interesting to know, I always wondered which friend that might have been (if not the actual Zanny ;) ). Amy did have an accident that we know of. RM did travel to Tampa, never heard of an accident, but who knows.... Who else made a trip(s) to Tampa or had any wrecks I wonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann