Brian B. and seeing a green truck

Does anyone remember when GA told the detectives that one day he saw Casey in Cindy's vehicle and he tried to follow her but she went really fast and lost him? While I was reading his statement, he described Cindy's vehicle and I thought it was a small green SUV. At the time, I wondered if that was the vehicle that was seen by the neighbor. I've never seen a green vehicle parked outside the Anthony house, but maybe it's an extra vehicle and maybe LA had it sometimes.

Cindy drives a dark green Toyota 4Runner SUV. Brian was definite on seeing a truck vs. SUV. LE questioned him on this point and he was certain. Small truck was Sean's. Happened on 7/3.

a.k.a. "The Chase" :) FWIW, what really happened explained here...
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2917163&postcount=4

That is odd that Brian and George got the dates wrong for each of there stories. brian said he saw the truck on the 23rd of June. GA also says he chased KC around that same time.
My notes say Brian saw both Kc and (Man?) walk into the garage that day. Brian seemed pretty sure about the day because he had been on vacation the week before. The 23rd was a Monday. Brian seemed sure it was a truck and not an SUV.
The gas can incident was supposedly on the 24th. Did he chase her before or after that?
KC ran out of gas on Friday the 20th. Brian B, saw KCs car backed in the driveway late afternoon on the 20th so I don't know when she ran out of gas or what time TL took her to the house to pick up gas cans, or even if it was the same day.

You can find this on the 7/3 cell ping thread.

The male was Sean D. He took Casey by G&C's right after Casey got her tattoo on 7/3. Brian B. is confused about the date, IMHO.

In fact, this is the visit that Casey called Cindy and told her to meet she & Caylee @ Universal so that Cindy would be outta the house. After Cindy returned she was so upset she penned her MySpace, "Caylee is missing..." epistle...and sent Lee chasing Casey down @ the clubs that night, IIRC. I believe Cindy may have been on vacation that week. Was speculated on the tattoo thread Casey may have wanted to get some different bras (e.g. x-back) that wouldn't irritate the new tattoo on her shoulder...just spec though. Interestingly, I don't believe Sean D. is on the witness list...so, whatever he had to say about this trip doesn't seem to be too relevant by inference.

The cell pings track all of the above, and coincide w/ (a) Troy's statement 'bout tattoo guy w/ common name picking up Casey before her tattoo, (b) a pic of Sean D.'s small dark-colored pickup from an onld myspace pic another WS found.

Hope this helps.

I just checked my witness list from November 17th and he's not on it.

That is odd that Brian and George got the dates wrong for each of there stories. brian said he saw the truck on the 23rd of June. GA also says he chased KC around that same time.
My notes say Brian saw both Kc and (Man?) walk into the garage that day. Brian seemed pretty sure about the day because he had been on vacation the week before. The 23rd was a Monday. Brian seemed sure it was a truck and not an SUV.
The gas can incident was supposedly on the 24th. Did he chase her before or after that?
KC ran out of gas on Friday the 20th. Brian B, saw KCs car backed in the driveway late afternoon on the 20th so I don't know when she ran out of gas or what time TL took her to the house to pick up gas cans, or even if it was the same day.

IMHO, Brian B. did one helluva job remembering.

He just transposed some things...easy to do. He saw Tony parked outside on gas can day break-in day, 6/23.

I'm not all-in on Casey bein' outta gas on 6/20...I know why you say it...I'm just not 100% it went down that way.

Chase happened 6/29, IMHO.

I thought it was determined that the chase never happened- GA claimed he chased Casey down the 408 which is a toll road that transverses Orlando from East to West. There was no toll activity on their E Pass transponders or from Toll Booth Videos to prove that this chase ever happened.

I thought it was determined that the chase never happened- GA claimed he chased Casey down the 408 which is a toll road that transverses Orlando from East to West. There was no toll activity on their E Pass transponders or from Toll Booth Videos to prove that this chase ever happened.

The chase didn't happen the way George says it did. That does not mean the chase didn't happen at some other time.

I am know even more confused. Was the sighting by Brian on the 20th, 23rd, 29th or July 3rd? Was he mistaken about it being a ford ranger type truck and not a Jeep Cherokee?
I do believe that KC did run out of gas around that time (20th to 23rd) because TL stated that he took her to get the gas cans and (if I remember right) he also took her to the car and put gas in it.
Off topic a little here, but KC did not seem concerned about TL being near her car at that time.

What is this chase you're talking about. From what I've read so far it seems GA was coming home saw someone pulling out of his driveway and he knew it was Casey and so he followed her to (talk?) to her I'm assuming. It sounds like the chase hit pretty high speeds too.

What was this all about and how did he lose her? :confused:

And what was her excuse to him for running like that? :confused::confused:

One of the Lake Vaj friends has or had a green truck in the driveway. He also is wearing a breakin necks t-shirt, which I believe is a truck club. This guy was also a part of the 16 Acres video. He's a big part of that Lake Vaj scene.

l_69f754e1db82d6d3e521ca477fc293a9.jpg

Thanks for posting this pic, Noddy!!
I'm trying to figure out who this is in the breakin necks t-shirt, it's not Sean, Jonathan, Iassen, Dante (at least I don't recognize him as one of them, but he does look a bit familiar, I can't place him.) So this guy is also a Lake Vaj pal, which buddy is he? What house is he in front of there, it's not Lake Vaj, right? (I had always heard that Sean had a green pickup, didn't know Lee did. TL's jeep is black, right?
I can definitely picture Sean being there with KC on that July 3rd date, since SD went with KC for her tattoo then. Of course SD was considered to be KC's best male friend, I wouldn't be surprised if he was potentially there on other dates, whether Brian B saw him there or not. We know KC spent time with the Lake Vaj guys more than once that first week of July. They claim to have seen a lot less of her than usual in June, but who knows?
I did see this same t-shirt on somebody in the Mike L (16 acres) thread but didn't know how to capture the photo from the video. I take it Breakin Necks is a band? Oh, I see in your post, a truck club. OK!
So suddenly computer searches on "breakin necks" take on a new meaning....

Thanks for posting this pic, Noddy!!
I'm trying to figure out who this is in the breakin necks t-shirt, it's not Sean, Jonathan, Iassen, Dante (at least I don't recognize him as one of them, but he does look a bit familiar, I can't place him.) So this guy is also a Lake Vaj pal, which buddy is he? What house is he in front of there, it's not Lake Vaj, right? (I had always heard that Sean had a green pickup, didn't know Lee did. TL's jeep is black, right?
I can definitely picture Sean being there with KC on that July 3rd date, since SD went with KC for her tattoo then. Of course SD was considered to be KC's best male friend, I wouldn't be surprised if he was potentially there on other dates, whether Brian B saw him there or not. We know KC spent time with the Lake Vaj guys more than once that first week of July. They claim to have seen a lot less of her than usual in June, but who knows?
I did see this same t-shirt on somebody in the Mike L (16 acres) thread but didn't know how to capture the photo from the video. I take it Breakin Necks is a band? Oh, I see in your post, a truck club. OK!
So suddenly computer searches on "breakin necks" take on a new meaning....
Hmmm.....I thought the search was "Neck Breaking" not "Breakin' necks". There is a difference IMO. Also, wasn't this computer search for neck breaking done about the same time as the search KC did about using household chemicals as self defense?....'cause that all kinda ties into one another if you ask me. If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected.

I don't think KC's computer searches will prove or disprove her guilt or innocence. However, if you put everything together in it's entirety, it's kinda hard NOT to CONSIDER that KC is guilty of murdering Caylee. The evidence is almost overwhelming already IMO, and I'm sure LE is holding the most crucial stuff back. They've been very tight lipped as of late. I think the heart sticker placed on the duct over Caylee's mouth is what will eventually positively link KC to the crime - the heart sticker, along with KC's finger prints on the tape, and the duct tape found elsewhere in the Anthony home that matches the duct tape over poor little Caylee's mouth - also the Winnie the Pooh blanket and toys found at the crime scene (from the woods AND the Anthony home). IIRC LE took scrapbooking material from the Anthony's home and I'm wondering if there is a good chance a sheet of those heart stickers were there and taken into evidence.

Just a random side thought I had ..I wonder if LE still has access to the Anthony's computers and can see what they are searching for or what sites they are visiting to this day? LE does indeed have this capability, no? The reason I wonder this is.... it has been mentioned that KC has use of Baez's computer in jail, and I was thinking it's might be a good possibility that KC and the Ant's could be communicating through email - thus avoiding the whole jail house tapes being published in the media via the discovery process. Just seems odd to me that they won't go and visit her after all this time - maybe she doesn't need to because they are communicating by email or Baez's cell phone. Just a thought.

Not really sure of the significance of the green truck, if any???

I thought the green truck belonged to TL. The 23rd is the day that he drove KC to the A's and broke the lock to the shed in order to get the gas cans.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back