Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like just the one sexual assault case has been linked, Dad. However, there was the incident of the attempted break-in the night before at the other victim's residence which they believe is related.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS01/801280338/1002

>snip
Holladay said police believe that the morning before Denison disappeared, the suspect returned to the UNR student's home about 4 a.m. in the 1400 block of North Virginia Street and tried to break into her locked home.
>snip

when I first heard that awhile back, I knew this gu was the same man, it really is unfortunate that they are now realizing it.

>snip
It's very brazen," he said. "The progression of cases we're looking at is that the nature of the crimes are escalating in violence."
>snip

That's right, there was an obvious pattern here...2 weeks ago when Brianna was abducted.

They will be lucky to find her alive now!!

What kind of
There is a Powerhouse gym fairly close by the area of the attacks, and I believe it is open late at night. I actually found a MySpace account of a guy that sort of fits the description, but he lives in Carson City, has a baby, and is into cage fighting, thus he works out at the gym. I don't want to post the Myspace because he may just be the greatest guy in the world. Here is the address of the gym "2900 Clear Acre Ln, Reno, NV 89512".

Please pass this lead onto RPD.:)

Or someone from the University social circle, perhaps educator or staff.

The 81/2x11 paper sounds to me even student. Probably married with children.

It could be a student but I would be a little surprised.

That paper is so universal, it is hard to narrow it to a student.

It looks like just the one sexual assault case has been linked, Dad. However, there was the incident of the attempted break-in the night before at the other victim's residence which they believe is related.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS01/801280338/1002

The other girl that was kidnapped/attacked saw a baby shoe in his vehicle. Brianna's teddy bear is missing. Perhaps, this guy gave this teddy bear as a gift to the baby (his baby?). Maybe, this would be a way to zoom in on possible suspects.

Plus, the girl said that their was white paper with typing in the vehicle. I wonder if he is a student. Perhaps, this is his way to gain knowledge or access to these college aged girls' residences.

Think about it; a new father who is student. He can make up an excuse to be away (at library, studying). He gives his baby a surprise teddy bear. Ask the public whose child received a teddy bear on a day or two after Brianna went missing.

It could be a student but I would be a little surprised.

That paper is so universal, it is hard to narrow it to a student.

So true, but what gets me is he's attacking college students. What's the connection, other than the obvious?

If there had been a growing increase in sexual assaults in the area, was it ever widely known among these students, before this incident? Maybe keeping doors unlocked is not such a great idea:mad:

I wish that neighborhood awareness and safety would be more a common denominator, then blatant blindness. Partying and staying out late is universal to the college students lifestyle.

This perp knows it, and works it into his favor!!

The other girl that was kidnapped/attacked saw a baby shoe in his vehicle. Brianna's teddy bear is missing. Perhaps, this guy gave this teddy bear as a gift to the baby (his baby?). Maybe, this would be a way to zoom in on possible suspects.

Plus, the girl said that their was white paper with typing in the vehicle. I wonder if he is a student. Perhaps, this is his way to gain knowledge or access to these college aged girls residences.

Think about it; a new father who is student. He can make up an excuse to be away (at library, studying). He gives his baby a surprise teddy bear. Ask the public whose child received a teddy bear on a day or two after Brianna went missing.

I like it, sounds plausible.:)

The suspects clothing: 2 things went through my head. 1) Perhaps he dressed in this clothing in order to appear as an early morning runner in case anyone found him suspicious. 2) Many men in their late teens and early 20's wear this type of clothing. It's more comfortable, and considered to be in style for this age group.

Because of the 2nd thought above, and the description of the facial hair being very soft rather than stubbly, I tend to think the perp is younger, rather than older, I would say early to mid 20's. Most men's facial hair get's courser in their mid 20's. Although, some have full beards in high school.

I think that the DNA matching the previous attacker tells us alot, most likely Brianna was already molested in some form before she was taken from the house. I tend to believe that the "mucous" on her pillow was actually semen and that is where they got the DNA. But the fact that this DNA was left behind leaves more questions about the bear and why it was taken, if not to not leave behind DNA. I now think that the bear was used as a type of compress to stop blood flow on Brianna.

Horrible thoughts, I know. I pray that she is released and comes home with minimal psychological and physical damage. But unfortunately, it's obvious the perp has been escalating at a frightening rate. I don't think there is alot of hope.

For Briana, in our prayers always, until you come home.

I think LE should have/should still try to find a picture or draw a picture of the missing bear. It could help lead to Brianna or her abducter, especially if the perp does have a kid (hence the toddler shoe in his truck) and gave the bear to his child.

Here is a possibility on the bear:
http://www.cdkenterprises.com/animals/ggg15273.shtml

>snip

The night she disappeared, she had been with friends associated with a college snowboarding event and at a concert. The last time the Reno High School graduate communicated with anyone was at 4:23 a.m. Jan. 20 in a text message to her boyfriend, who is not a suspect.

>snip

I hope the RPD has a list of those attending the college snowboarding event, or surveilance from there to see if this perp matches the decription above.

I dont believe thus guy is randomly looking in windows, I believe he stalks them then gets them when their asleep, or when they need a ride??? something of this nature.

I think LE should have/should still try to find a picture or draw a picture of the missing bear. It could help lead to Brianna or her abducter, especially if the perp does have a kid (hence the toddler shoe in his truck) and gave the bear to his child.

Here is a possibility on the bear:
http://www.cdkenterprises.com/animals/ggg15273.shtml

The Bear Brianna had was larger..(26 inches), but you have the right idea in wanting the pic put out there!

Aj...no worries. I just throw things out there for possibilities and if something comes out of it fine...if not, that is ok, too. I would try any avenue of research to get a bead on this guy. They said he could be someone that people don't suspect of doing such a thing which means he could be anyone! A coach, a student, a regular joe, etc. Just trying to find something to pick him out of the crowd is all. This guy is hiding in plain sight.

He probably has no affiliation to the high school...but there is a "what if" factor. He might have no affiliation to the college either...but they are college age women being attacked in a specific area.

Another thought about the hair under his chin...Native Americans often have soft hair and cannot grow a regular beard. (I realize she felt he was white..but I know plenty of light skinned Native Americans with blonde hair and blue eyes.) The light hair on his arms is another trait we should consider.

Does anyone know what sort of 'DNA' the police found at the house where she disappeared, that belonged to the perp? Was it hair or fluid? It seems to me that someone was watching the girls and followed them home, from that event.

Does anyone know what sort of 'DNA' the police found at the house where she disappeared, that belonged to the perp? Was it hair or fluid? It seems to me that someone was watching the girls and followed them home, from that event.

IMO, I think it was fluid perhaps blood and semen, I thought semen due to the sexual attack on other vicim. Once again I could be wrong.

If it was the same man who tried to break into the other victim's home on the same night...I don't think it is possible he was at the event with the girls.

I just read the RGJ story, and I'm still reading here to catch-up, but the perp's DNA puzzles me as well. The RGJ article says the spot on the pillow was her blood, but the perp's DNA was found at the scene - but where? What type? I'm sure this is running through everyone's mind - but it's weird.

eta: I guess we are all on the same page (as I suspected) - I just don't type fast enough.

mystery DNA...it suddenly appeared?they announced right away that there was a spot on the pillow of possible blood...so where oh where was the other DNA hiding? Hmmm, what if the mystery DNA is someone who had been in the house before, 'a regular guy" that someone in that house had sex with, way before Brianna disappeared....what if a roomate knows this possible perp, and doesn't realize it, or want to admit it?
Just scenario ideas here...

dna could have been on the blanket left in the kitchen...we still don't know how it actually ended up there.

I'm wondering if this creep is still in the area. It's becoming more obvious as each day passes that its probably not going to be a good outcome. Or is he the type that is just watching & waiting to make his next move, could he be that brazen? Just thinking out loud.

I'm wondering if this creep is still in the area. It's becoming more obvious as each day passes that its probably not going to be a good outcome. Or is he the type that is just watching & waiting to make his next move, could he be that brazen? Just thinking out loud.

I think he probably is still in the area. I have a strong feeling that he was the perp in the November attack as well and this is his hunting ground.

I'm not sure how far down MacKay Court 1395 is located (google maps has it at the corner of College, but I'm not sure if that is accurate), but there is a big apartment complex between Sierra and MacKay. I happened to be in that neighborhood last Thursday, and for whatever reason I remember noticing that complex. Anyway, I'm wondering if he could have been watching the girls' residence for awhile - maybe from where he lives, or from driving by regularly. He might know that a bunch of girls live there. I wonder if he saw the first girl come home, then was watching to see if the coast was clear when he saw Brianna arrive. He might have seen her lie down on the couch, then waited for awhile after the lights went out.

As far as the hair on his chin, I'm thinking "soul patch", but I may not have read the description carefully enough.

here's my two cents...yes, I think he's still in the area (not in position to just "disappear") and I don't think he will strike again anytime soon. This probably escalated too fast, even for him and there will be a cooling off period, IMO. Let's hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic