Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion only, this guy does not have children... He is very calculated, and articulate, the modern Ted Bundy, he wants attractive women, very picky, and he has done things as a teen that he got away with. He has 'mommy issues', women issues.

my opinion only, this guy does not have children... He is very calculated, and articulate, the modern Ted Bundy, he wants attractive women, very picky, and he has done things as a teen that he got away with. He has 'mommy issues', women issues.

I'm not sure about the Ted Bundy comparison. Bundy used manipulation and charm to get most of his victims. I'm not sure this guy has the social skills to do that...JMO. He seems to have the need to overpower his victims immediately.

You are right, I should rephrase that, not his victims, his friends and family have a Ted Bundy.. he is personable and he is darn particular I think

He has a temper. He is a road rager, gets angry during sports (watching or playing), but I don't think he takes it out on his SO/wife as she is the controller in the relationship.

I'm thinking he must be someone that people think is very nice because no one has turned him in yet. Or maybe he doesn't have many friends.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
God, can you imagine waking up to some guy with a shaved pelvic region, but with hair on his arms and chin, not in shape, and a farmer's tan! I think those girls are way too attractive to be attracted to something like that.

I just about fell out of my chair laughing at that one!!!! You guys, as always, are amazingly wonderful. Your insight, your out of the box thinking is something that LE should be utilizing. I have not been around the block as long as some of the people at this site, but I can tell you with great conviction that many here.....SS being the first to come to mind.....are outstanding at what they do. This site, and Steve Huff's site are almost like a self-study course in criminal profiling. I have learned SO much, and it has truly changed my life. This guy is going to be caught. The one thing that I am certain of, is his need to repeat his crimes. If evidence doesn't lead to an arrest, future evidence - from future crimes - will land him in jail.

Awww, Thanks, Reannan! I think for once I am proud for having "been around the block". :)

Yes, I laughed hysterically at that one myself, Txvicki! He doesn't sound like much on paper, does he?! LOL I can't wait until he is caught and we can match the paper to the perp. (Not to mention that *&#$ sketch!)

OK, SS...since you seem to have some experience in sleuthing here is a question for you and others. What is the one thing about this killer you are most certain about at this point?? Obviously I am asking for speculation, so saying he is a white male or he a total wack job isn't an acceptable answer. I'll go first..

He lives, or has recently lived, within blocks of where Bri was abducted.

The one thing I'm most certain about is that this guy went from fumbling a rape in November to murder in just two months - he's escalating, and now that he's killed once, he won't hesitate to kill again.

Or you could have that backwards...maybe she was his second murder victim.

They found the body of Mariela Moreno on Feb. 29th in Sunset Park in Las Vegas, NV. She could have been Bri's twin from the pics I have seen. She went missing on Jan 1, 2008 about 4:30 am supposedly after her BF dropped her off at home. No word on COD or how long she had been there.

I agree he did go from a fumbling rapist to a murderer in a short time period. What causes a person to graduate so quickly?

Is there a connection? The recent body found ,Mariela, has me wondering if she is another victim of the same killer....

OMG, wait. I was asking about the body found in sunset park and was told on this thread that it was identified as a woman born in the 50's. I had no idea it was Mariela Moreno. How sad. Ss, so you feel as I do, that this might be related?

It was NYE and quite frankly...people from Reno probably do go to Las Vegas for such occasions. Who is to say this perp didn't?! He could have family there or went for other reasons. I know people from here that fly out to Vegas for NYE!

I think they should be matching evidence in both cases absolutely. It doesn't hurt to check it out in the event they COULD be connected. The forensic evidence should be there and it should be easily done.

OMG, wait. I was asking about the body found in sunset park and was told on this thread that it was identified as a woman born in the 50's. I had no idea it was Mariela Moreno. How sad. Ss, so you feel as I do, that this might be related?
Yes, I guess I skimmed over the part about the woman, too. I only saw it on Mariela's thread tonight. Very sad.

If you put her photo up next to Bri's...there is a remarkable likeness. She was definitely his type and age bracket. She also went missing after 4:30 am after a night out.

While her BF could be tied to her disappearance, LE hasn't even looked at him as a POI. If he is telling the truth and he did drop her off...her family doesn't think she ever made it inside.

Yes, I guess I skimmed over the part about the woman, too. I only saw it on Mariela's thread tonight. Very sad.

If you put her photo up next to Bri's...there is a remarkable likeness. She was definitely his type and age bracket.

Yes, I've always thought she fit bri's killers profile too. I would like to know more about Isidro "diego", and also Mariela's ex boyfriend too, but I haven't seen any reason to rule it out as a connection to Bri's case.

I was born and raised in Salt Lake, which is about an 8 hour drive to Vegas. People do it all the time, especially in the age range of the perp, and especially on New Years and other Holidays. I wouldn't have much of a hard time believing the perp took a little trip. The time frame also matches the perps MO, as she was supposedly dropped off in front of her home around 4:30 AM. Not to mention it would fit in nicely in a timeline. Not long after the Dec. vic was abducted in front of her home and assaulted and returned home. Not too long before He returned to the Dec. vic's home and tried to break in, and his aduction and murder of Bri. It actually fits a pattern of escalation quite nicely.

Good point about his pattern. There are definite reasons this case should be looked at by RPD.

ITA. I have no doubt if Bri's Killer killed Mariela, he will have left his DNA at the scene. I wonder if Mariela was wearing a pair of pp underwear when she disappeared. Perhaps she had contact with isidro that night.

For thinking outside the box here, I think a lot of this fits quite nicely.

ITA. I have no doubt if Bri's Killer killed Mariela, he will have left his DNA at the scene. I wonder if Mariela was wearing a pair of pp underwear when she disappeared. Perhaps she had contact with isidro that night.

For thinking outside the box here, I think a lot of this fits quite nicely.
I must agree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member