Bride Fastens 1Mth Old Baby to Wedding Dress Train for Walk Down the Aisle

I respectfully disagree with you here Scarlett. I don't believe all that matters is that the parents were ok with it. They should have asked themselves, would she be ok with it, what will she think when she sees these photos when she gets older? It's kind of degrading, as if they reduced her to a joke, an appendix. jmo.

I think the whole idea is stupid and tacky. But this doesn't make them bad parents or neglectful.

I read hundreds of horrible child abuse cases and I don't think this is one of them. I'm so over this. Next.

Imo, she wanted attention and now she has it...

Beep, beep,, crazy train coming through..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it makes a beautiful picture. I have one like that of my niece sitting on the back of my train for my wedding pictures.

This is much ado about nothing if you ask me. No one was hurt. The baby was fine.

So many other things to worry about.

Your niece was the focal point of the photo. She wasn't dragged across the floor like a sack of potatoes or a skirt accessory. Not comparable at all.

Yes. There are so many other things to worry about. But if the standard for being able to express displeasure about something or criticize it was that there are other or worse issues, then most things, like potholes, or dimly lit parking lots or people who litter, or whatever, would not be discussable.

Your niece was the focal point of the photo. She wasn't dragged across the floor like a sack of potatoes or a skirt accessory. Not comparable at all.

Yes. There are so many other things to worry about. But if the standard for being able to express displeasure about something or criticize it was that there are other or worse issues, then most things, like potholes, or dimly lit parking lots or people who litter, or whatever, would not be discussable.
Thank you Gitana for this excellent post!!!:clap::clap::clap::goodpost:

On the good side: at least she didn't tie the baby to the back of the going-away car, instead of tin cans and ribbons. :)

It really does not matter. The kid was not hurt, harmed, neglected or abandoned. I think it is weird when people breastfeed until 7. But that is just my feelings. It is not a criminal act.

See, Kim Kardashian is not the tackiest bride of the season, must admit I kind of love that this woman did this for the outrage factor :)

I disagree, Kim K is the tackiest 3rd time bride and never has time for her prop baby Ignori.

I cannot come up with a valid, intelligent reason why someone would think it's a cute idea to drag a newborn down a aisle. I'm not outraged, just stunned at the stupidity of some people.:twocents:

I disagree, Kim K is the tackiest 3rd time bride and never has time for her prop baby Ignori.

I cannot come up with a valid, intelligent reason why someone would think it's a cute idea to drag a newborn down a aisle. I'm not outraged, just stunned at the stupidity of some people.:twocents:

Her baby is called Ignori? Seriously? :floorlaugh:

That's just awful, sad, and hilarious, all together.

It really does not matter. The kid was not hurt, harmed, neglected or abandoned. I think it is weird when people breastfeed until 7. But that is just my feelings. It is not a criminal act.

Maybe it doesn't matter to you. It does to me and many people. Many of us feel it is in poor taste and shows a lack of class or respect for the baby. I would not classify it as a criminal act though. But one can actually disagree with something and find it disgusting without determining that it is a criminal act.

I think how this lady treated her child here speaks volumes about how she values that child. IMO.

It matters to me.

I don't see how people can say these people don't care about the baby or value her. They wanted her front and center too. yes, this is ridiculous but still it does not mean they treated her like trash.
I would never have put my one month old baby in anything except an approved seat/bed/carriage or a pair of safe arms I knew would hold up her head and keep her back straight. (And even if I knew she was safe, I would still have to mention to be sure to keep her head up!) There is no way I would have allowed anyone to put my tiny, helpless infant on a piece of material and drag her around on a nasty floor with who knows what so close to her precious little face plus maybe get her in a position where she is unable to breath properly. I put the safety and care of my infant above all else. I treasured my child and went to great lengths to insure everything was done right because I was responsible.

They DID treat her like trash! Trash at the end of a dress stuck on like a piece of gum. It wasn't cute. It wasn't safe. It showed this baby had little value to them and in their relationship because their desires came first! The desire to make a viral video and garner attention meant more to them than consequences of what could happen to their innocent baby in that moment.

They need to be required to take parenting classes, at the very least, since they have no clue as to what is proper care for a one month old baby. Maybe they need someone to explain that religion isn't going to keep their baby alive when they fail to act in their child's best interest, too. smh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back