Bring a tissue and watch this video.

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for posting this. Such a beautiful child and what a beautiful angel she must be. God bless her.

I have this on myspace page-- it truly is a touching video-- and Caylee look so happy and loved.

Immensely , sad. :(

I could not watch the whole thing. I just do not understand how a mother could harm/kill her own child, especially after creating such memories. How could she live with herself knowing that she has harmed her own baby?????

Oh gosh. I was doing ok until that Sarah Mclaughlin song kicked in. My 3 year old little boy is sitting here watching it with me. How anyone could hurt such an innocent soul is beyond me. I'm going to give my little ones extra hugs, cuddles, and kisses today.

Wow. That certainly had an impact on me. No wonder the grandparents can't think or function properly. This baby girl was a huge part, if not the center, of their lives. Just rips your heart out.

What a beautiful tribute to little Caylee. I shouldn't have watched it at work though. When I have watched other tribute videos I have always thought about that Sarah Mclaughlin song. It's a beautiful video. My heart is broken.

Caylee is playing and running and laughing in heaven right now. I truly believe that!

Thanks for sharing! Very difficult to watch. I don't want to take away from Caylee at all, but my daughter is 27 months old and bears a very strong resemblence to Caylee. I think that is why I have had such a hard time dealing with this tragedy. Morgan (daughter) even has same sandbox and sand toy that was in some of those pictures. Just wanted to share the effectthis has had on me.

Oh gosh. I was doing ok until that Sarah Mclaughlin song kicked in.

Me too. I did good until that song started. :(

Looking at the pictures of Caylee and Casey...it so hard to wrap my head around how someone who seems to be a loving mother, could do this to that sweet, beautful little girl. I'll never understand it.

Very touching. Anyone who looks at those and thinks Casey did not love Caylee in my opinion is wrong 100%. She adored her and it show in the pictures. She was a very loved child

Very touching. Anyone who looks at those and thinks Casey did not love Caylee in my opinion is wrong 100%. She adored her and it show in the pictures. She was a very loved child

Is that sarcasm? ;) Cindy and George aren't the ones who "lost" Caylee, lied about her whereabouts, and partied without a care in the world for a month. On the contrary, the grandparents provided everything for Caylee while their daughter just piddled around.

Me too. I did good until that song started. :(

Looking at the pictures of Caylee and Casey...it so hard to wrap my head around how someone who seems to be a loving mother, could do this to that sweet, beautful little girl. I'll never understand it.

Yeah, I did, too.

I hope that it's not WSers leaving rude comments to the video creator. She did a good job, and I understand her logic for using photos of Caylee with Casey.

i'm afraid to watch it just yet....

Just wondering what kind of reaction we would get from casey if she were to see it - would it cause her to finally break down?

nope!!!!!

The person that made that did a wonderful job, what a beautiful tribute to Caylee.

Is that sarcasm? ;) Cindy and George aren't the ones who "lost" Caylee, lied about her whereabouts, and partied without a care in the world for a month. On the contrary, the grandparents provided everything for Caylee while their daughter just piddled around.

No, it was not sarcasm. It is what I see when I look at those pictures.

Lest we lose sight of what this is all about when this trial finally comes along-Still a tear-jerker...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM[/ame]

It was beautiful, but did anyone get the same feeling I had how somber Caylee is in pictures with her Mom, but she lights up more with other family members?

Oh and I was offended of all the pics with Caylee and her Mom. It just doesn't seem right somehow, being she's the one responsible for her daughter's disappearance and death.

The defense will use these pics to pertray Casey as the loving Mom who would never do anythng to hurt her child and her parents will testify to the same. :(

I think you are right. Caylee doesn't look comfortable in her Mother's arm. She does not look happy at all. The pic of Caylee looking at her mother (Baby picture) ...It looks like Caylee doesn't know what to think looking at Casey. She doesn't know whether to smile or looks a little timid ?

Charleyann

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6