Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey's family is in the CHAT!!! according to lady on the show........

Billie is addressing the *advertiser censored* right now; her life is now even more stressful

This weekend she was with family only cuz she's stressed; her family has been really supportive

BD says.........
well umm llot of stuff out there is rumors
just made aware of things like the memory stick
allot of stress, went to be with family
family being very suportive

Host is totally kissing up to Billie; sincere, warm, wonderful mother

I'm really struggling with myself on whether to listen to this or not.

On one hand, I feel I should to try to get info to add to my Pile O' Info to see if I can connect anything to send in any tips.

On the other hand, I feel Billie is an attention seeker, and I don't want to keep feeding that - I feel the only thing should be said to her at this point is 'Where's Hailey?'

On top of that, I have a major problem with the Bring Them Home people. They seem to me to be all about Billie, and not at all about Hailey. That just makes it worse for trying to decide whether to listen.

This is the therapy thread, isn't it? :)

BeanE - I think I'll watch the re-broadcast later tonight after my son goes to bed. Just can't tear myself away. Besides, I have to be up and showered by 6 AM tomorrow for the Casey Anthony motions. I think they're going to call Lee Anthony! What a day!

:great:

Mel

BD says she has seen some of the images because she asked to "see some stuff".

B is under a microscoe.
People acusing her in her daughters disappearance.
Something always comes up so BD can't search
Warm, sincere, wonderful mother according to lady on show.

Racheal asks.......
things coming out in the news about what was found on comuter...thumbdrive

BD saw images...she asked to see it....*advertiser censored*, beastality sickening.
Found in SHAWNS dresser.

First time she had seen the memory stick.

BS!

First she had seen that "thumb drive" but it had her and SA in the bedroom on it? C'mon. And it was SA's dresser - made sure she had to say that.

B is under a microscoe.
People acusing her in her daughters disappearance.
Something always comes up so BD can't search
Warm, sincere, wonderful mother according to lady on show.

Racheal asks.......
things coming out in the news about what was found on comuter...thumbdrive

BD saw images...she asked to see it....*advertiser censored*, beastality sickening.
Found in SHAWNS dresser.

Its evidence. do you think LE let her see it?

Host: what was found on computer?

Billie said she asked to see Shawn's mom's computer images; some *advertiser censored*, some bestiality. She's seen some of the memory stick with stuff from her and Shawn's private life (if I heard her correctly). Now, it was "Shawn's dresser". She did see child *advertiser censored* on the computer that wasn't at her home. She doesn't want to point fingers at the lady who owns the computer. SHE'S TOSSING SHAWN'S MOM!!!!

She says that she has seen some of the photos from the computer, *advertiser censored* and beastality.

the memory stick, she said they told her it came from Shawns dresser drawer, and she has seen some pictures, and what they showed her, it was her and Shawn. she didn't see any child *advertiser censored*, but she didn't look at all the images.

no child *advertiser censored* that she saw
image on computer........the one not in my house
Not to point fingers (the lady's computer) Shawns mom.
memory stix to save pictures on it plug into any computer.
BD says yeah on Shawns mother.

Here comes da bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members