Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Mimi said:
Yes but did anyone inform him that he would have to (gulp)
waitasec.gif
earn a living to provide for them, then?!
rolleyes.gif
!
He probably wants them for the child support he would get for them. Then he wouldn't have to work, and would still be living off of Britney. He is such a loser.

MrsMush99 said:
He probably wants them for the child support he would get for them. Then he wouldn't have to work, and would still be living off of Britney. He is such a loser.
Exactly...child support . What a freaking loser. I guess the fact that he can't even give away tickets for his concerts and can't sell any albums, he's figuring out in a hurry that he won't have any standard of living nor any income without the 2 little meal tickets. Bet his parents are proud...

I doubt he gets custody. Why didnt he fight for his others against shar for full custody.:loser:

LOL @ the thought that Kevin thinks he has a snowball's chance in hell at getting those babies. I bet little Sean Preston barely knows him, if at all. Britney has her faults and has made a few bad judgments, but she seems to genuinely love her children and is THERE for them. She always has them with her. Kevin parties and travels around as if he were single and child-free, freewheeling and blowing Britney's hard-earned money.

He only wants them so HE can collect child support. He'd dump those kids in a heartbeat on a nanny or his family. He just needs to accept the last couple of years as his one shot of living the high life and proceed to get over it, he will never have access to that kind of money again. What little money he gets from their pre-nup and selling of their home, he'll blow through in record time IMO. He's too stupid to invest it.

I really hope Britney is working, or has plans to work with some good producers and puts out a great album soon. Best of luck to her and a great comeback! I'm not a huge fan of her music but I want to see her come out of this mess stronger than ever.

I think that he is suing for custody to get Britney to cough up a large settlement. Christie Brinkley is apparently offering something like $46 million dollar to her cheating husband to settle her divorce.

Kevin Federline is a transparent loser, IMO. Of course, Britney knew this when she took him away from his very pregnant girlfriend. So, IMO, she is getting what she deserves.

nanandjim said:
I think that he is suing for custody to get Britney to cough up a large settlement. Christie Brinkley is apparently offering something like $46 million dollar to her cheating husband to settle her divorce.

Kevin Federline is a transparent loser, IMO. Of course, Britney knew this when she took him away from his very pregnant girlfriend. So, IMO, she is getting what she deserves.

I guess Christie knows what she's doing, but no way would I give a multiple cheating man $46 million to go away. He'd have to fight me tooth and nail for the thinnest dime.

Snipped from http://people.monstersandcritics.com

As it stands, K-Fed can lay claim to only half of Spears' earnings during what has been the most unproductive period of her career, finacially.

Spears has not released an album of new material since 2003, and whether there's an audience out there to buy a new album is the question.

Her biggest hits occurred some time ago, between 1999 and 2001, when "Baby One More Time" and "Oops I Did It Again" caused sensations. Spears didn't pen any of those songs, and doesn't get a publishing royalty for any of her few big hits. That has no doubt hurt her pocketbook, since sales of her albums are long since finished.

PerezHilton.com speculates that "without touring, and getting paid for commercial endorsements, Spears doesn't have much of a profitable career these days. Add in two kids, a husband with expensive tastes who doesn't earn money, various family members and employees, and Spears could be facing Michael Jackson type financial problems. Offloading Federline, even with a prenup, is probably the first best thing she can do to cut expenses."

More at link.

2sisters said:
I hope in the future she will be a little more of an adult. I can not say as though I have too much sympathy for her, she is a homewercker, she knew KFed was involved with a pregnant woman and still went after him and was dating him while his ex was alone, pregnant with his baby. Money doesn't take you out of the white trash club. I can only hope she can get her career back.
brit is not white trash and she has enough money not to even worry about ever working again in her life if she so desires.way to go brit.:woohoo:

shopper said:
LOL @ the thought that Kevin thinks he has a snowball's chance in hell at getting those babies. I bet little Sean Preston barely knows him, if at all. Britney has her faults and has made a few bad judgments, but she seems to genuinely love her children and is THERE for them. She always has them with her. Kevin parties and travels around as if he were single and child-free, freewheeling and blowing Britney's hard-earned money.

He only wants them so HE can collect child support. He'd dump those kids in a heartbeat on a nanny or his family. He just needs to accept the last couple of years as his one shot of living the high life and proceed to get over it, he will never have access to that kind of money again. What little money he gets from their pre-nup and selling of their home, he'll blow through in record time IMO. He's too stupid to invest it.

I really hope Britney is working, or has plans to work with some good producers and puts out a great album soon. Best of luck to her and a great comeback! I'm not a huge fan of her music but I want to see her come out of this mess stronger than ever.
the house that they are selling is worth 10 million dollars and he gets half of that money when it is sold.he should never have to ever work again in his entire life.He made a smart move marrying this chick and she was dumb as hell not to have him getting zero as in nothing at all.he is a from hell.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

CNN has him wanting sole custody of the kids AND spousal support. What a jerk. Like he is a good father and deserves a dime of support for a 2 yr marriage. He won't get it.She should have dumped this guy at hello.

I read an article yesterday, quoting K-Fed (yuck) saying something like he is going to be traveling alot the next few months and won't be with his family as much as he would like, but that's just the kind of sacrifice you have to make when you're an artist. First of all, he's an "artist"? Scam-artist, maybe. Second of all, if you want to live the life of "artist" and travel a lot, then don't have kids. He's so selfish, what about the fact that his kids might need him, did anyone ask his kids if they mind him traveling instead of being with them? Did his kids get to weigh-in on the "sacrifice"? What a loser...

aijones said:
the house that they are selling is worth 10 million dollars and he gets half of that money when it is sold.he should never have to ever work again in his entire life.He made a smart move marrying this chick and she was dumb as hell not to have him getting zero as in nothing at all.he is a from hell.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Is the house for sale? I hadn't read anything about that. I doubt the house is paid for, so the profit after the mortgage is paid off will probably not be what he's hoping for.

He may have a good chance at having the kids. What with her dropping sean on his head supposedly, driving around town with him out of a carseat. He may just throw these things in her face, but he probably will back down if she gives him more money.I mean its got to be the money I mean he didnt want custody of his other 2 kids.Hes such a rapper wannabe loser.:loser:

Just to be clear, she did drive with him in her lap but she didn't drop him on his head. He was in the care of his nanny when that happened.

She also have visits from child protective services over each of those episodes and they did nothing so I doubt he will be able to use those against her.

He's scuzzy! Maybe she'll grow up a bit.

He is just using all this to get her to settle with him. The pre-nup covers her hiney. He has 2 other kids with Shar Jackson and he never wanted custody of them. This is all publicity. He is one of those special losers that, when things don't go his way, he tries to MAKE them go his way, no matter who he hurts. :mad:

santos1014 said:
He is just using all this to get her to settle with him. The pre-nup covers her hiney. He has 2 other kids with Shar Jackson and he never wanted custody of them. This is all publicity. He is one of those special losers that, when things don't go his way, he tries to MAKE them go his way, no matter who he hurts. :mad:

Well, Shar doesn't have the kind of money Britney has, so why would he fight for custody of those kids? Loser!!!

The latest i herd (from TMZ.com) was he would only get 20% from the sakle of the house and $250,000 in total because of the pre-nup.

also according to the pre-nup he gets everything from the sale of the wedding pix and pictures of the children.

and, guess what?

Britney is apparently shopping round the glossies with pix of Jayden James (who hasn't been spotted publicly as yet) at the moment AND she will give them for FREE!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members