Brodsky Releases Photo From Thailand

Anita Richman said:
Why am I envisioning a poorly photoshopped image of Stacy's head on John Mark Karr's body?
:clap::laugh::laugh:
Taximom said:
OK, the words "Brodsky" "Photos" and "Thailand" all in one sentence really scared me at first.
:clap::laugh::laugh: (I thought that too!)
chicoliving said:
Drew P painted it.
:clap::laugh:
Littledeer said:
By any chance, was she wearing a bikini in any of the pics??
:clap::laugh:

You guys are good! Taximom pass me the Windex please, I have Mt. Dew all over my screen!

you know, it's bad enough to lie when asked a question but this guy is blatantly putting out false stories...his license should be revoked by the Bar. This is totally unethical.

When they are on screen it's like watching a great SNL skit, isn't it?

Mysteriew, if you pass me some Mt. Dew (LOVE IT!) I'll pass the windex. Something tells me we are going to need a new bottle soon.

Sometimes I forget what's behind all this. :blowkiss: Stacy, Kathy. :blowkiss: :(

Here's your MD Taximom! You guys crack me up!

I think we all keep in mind what we are talking about. But every case needs a little relief to offset the horror.

They have only shown them on Fox News channel. They don't have them posted on the site yet.

They're talking about the woman behind the main people in the photo, right? She does look a little like Stacy, as I'm sure many people in the world do. The woman in the foreground looks nothing like her.

They're talking about the woman behind the main people in the photo, right? She does look a little like Stacy, as I'm sure many people in the world do. The woman in the foreground looks nothing like her.
No, in the front with the children. The photo says "Is this Stacy Peterson (right)?"

I think they are talking about the woman in the back. But fox cropped the wrong pic. Sheesh.

I think the person taking the pic, was taking a pic of someone he knew and later noticed "Stacy" in the background.

No, they are talking about the woman in the foreground because they also said she was with a kid. But you do have a point, both women bear a similiarity to Stacy in the shape of her face. But neither really look like her.

They just put them up on Fox news and were supposedly taken/sent by a lawyer there. She is with a child about 8-9yo.

I don't think she looks anything like Stacy personally.
I think the story said the pic was taken by an ex cop. Apparantley not a good one because he never took the opportunity to get closer and get better pictures or to talk with her and/or detain her, or call local law enforcement.....but he wanted to help Drew by taking this ambiguous picture!!!

I made the pic as large as possible and the nose is not the same as Stacy's and the shape of the head is a bit different. Also, IMHO, the woman looks older.

Not only that, unless Stacey's wearing a curly wig or Crystal Gayle-length extensions, the hair doesn't look like hers, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back