Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I just found out there is ANOTHER sugar house nearby on a logging road, not visible from anywhere.

Pics posted so far are probly NOT of the sugar house referenced by LE in this case. (although the distance/location seemed to fit exactly)

Sorry for the confusion.

LOL!

Oh well, the pics were nice in any event.

Are there any areas around there that are off limits because the police are preserving the scene of a crime?

Jacques and Gagnon are due back in court July 17th for a probable cause hearing.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I still think MJ did the deed upstairs in their house...probably in the room missing the screen. The machine would have needed electricity to run. Also in the emails to AR he was talking about getting her upsatairs. Then AR confesses the last time she saw Brooke she was going upstairs with MJ.

Maybe after she was killed he put her in a large trash bag, put her out the window, rolled her off the roof to the ground..backed up his car or truck, put her inside, and took off to bury her

Well, his CELL PHONE could have been left with Kevin! I think Gagnon had joined the jet set! No way was he doing all of this driving. In my opinion, Jacques, Gagnon, and Kevin were in this together. They are all liars!
If Federal Authorities say Gagnon ATTEMPTED to access a library computer in Cullman, Alabama, he must have. The phone calls probably were to Gagnons cell phone, but Kevin had it.
Gagnon could very well have been in Cullman, Alabama, on his way back from Vermont via Birmingham airport. And libraries close fairly early in small towns. Then flying right back to Vermont all concerned! The trips could be verified by the FBI. They are not telling us much right now. In the article the other day, Kevin says he had spent 24 hours with various members of the FBI and did not want to do that again. Kevin's family are the ones that have the money, and an attorney by the same last name. Kevin squealed, I think. It only makes sense. Kevin is probably the one with a 'deal'!
Gagnon and Jacques are probably in PC where they are in jail. I'm sure it drives them crazy wondering who has said what. And none of them know what AR has told. I think she has told what she knew.

I still don't think Gagnon was in Vermont prior to Brooke's death, there isn't any evidence of that whatsoever.

I don't have any reason not to believe the calls recorded between Jacques and Gagnon were between those two and not Kevin. I would assume Gagnon just took his cell phone with him.

What I am now changing my mind about is Gagnon's prior knowledge of the abduction plot. Going to another state to access the account a second time...that's a LOT of obstruction of justice if you have no advance knowledge of the crime.

I also find it pretty suspicious that the safe has not yet been recovered. How hard can it be to find a freaking safe if the person who threw it out has told you the truth about when and where this happened?

I still think MJ did the deed upstairs in their house...probably in the room missing the screen. The machine would have needed electricity to run. Also in the emails to AR he was talking about getting her upsatairs. Then AR confesses the last time she saw Brooke she was going upstairs with MJ.

Maybe after she was killed he put her in a large trash bag, put her out the window, rolled her off the roof to the ground..backed up his car or truck, put her inside, and took off to bury her

I didn't see the machines he bought but they sound gruesome....

wouldn't there have been a lot of blood evidence inside his house?

Wouldn't police have found that as soon as the search began???

RG knew what was going on and hit the skies to try to cover up his involvement . I would venture out there on that limb to say he knew Brooke was dead.

I'll bet the contraption comes with batteries.
But, I have no interest in looking at it again. :(

LOL!

Oh well, the pics were nice in any event.
D'oh!
Are there any areas around there that are off limits because the police are preserving the scene of a crime?

No, there don't seem to be... no tape, no activity, no traffic.

Just past the sugar house in the pics there is a logging road.
I'm told that there is another sugar house up there.. but it certainly isn't visible.

Well, his CELL PHONE could have been left with Kevin! I think Gagnon had joined the jet set! No way was he doing all of this driving. In my opinion, Jacques, Gagnon, and Kevin were in this together. They are all liars!
If Federal Authorities say Gagnon ATTEMPTED to access a library computer in Cullman, Alabama, he must have. The phone calls probably were to Gagnons cell phone, but Kevin had it.
Gagnon could very well have been in Cullman, Alabama, on his way back from Vermont via Birmingham airport. And libraries close fairly early in small towns. Then flying right back to Vermont all concerned! The trips could be verified by the FBI. They are not telling us much right now. In the article the other day, Kevin says he had spent 24 hours with various members of the FBI and did not want to do that again. Kevin's family are the ones that have the money, and an attorney by the same last name. Kevin squealed, I think. It only makes sense. Kevin is probably the one with a 'deal'!
Gagnon and Jacques are probably in PC where they are in jail. I'm sure it drives them crazy wondering who has said what. And none of them know what AR has told. I think she has told what she knew.

I also think Kevin has made a deal and they aren't releasing that info yet. And I believe AR has also told the truth by now..it wouldn't be too hard for FBI to get the whole thruth from AR..she is only 14...very savy..but still 14.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080707/NEWS/788617338

This article states GAGNON flew from San Antonio, to Cullman and then from Cullman to Vermont.

D'oh!

No, there don't seem to be... no tape, no activity, no traffic.

Just past the sugar house in the pics there is a logging road.
I'm told that there is another sugar house up there.. but it certainly isn't visible.

Ok, just watch your tushie.... we sure don't want you arrested for taking pictures of a protected scene. There are already enough people to keep track of in this story. lol

And on a serious note... make sure no angry relatives are around either.... you just never know how people might react.

Love the pics but PLEASE be careful. :)

Medea- I'm with you! I think he certainly had prior knowledge of the abduction, was possibly planning to go to VT to 'be there for the family' and maybe planning to rape Brooke while there. I really believe MJ didn't plan to kill her right away, and planned to keep her alive a while and hidden to use as a peice of meat along with his pal GAGnon, but something went terribly wrong. He probably informed RG, who then hauled *advertiser censored** all over to cover his trakcs cause he didn't have time. He probably thought he'd have more time as brook wouln't be dead yet. Make any sense?

Jacques and Gagnon are due back in court July 17th for a probable cause hearing.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
I just heard on my local radio that no murder charges have been filed...and no manner of death yet.

When I read the affidavit, AR refers to Brooke as "the problem" so it seems to me that Brooke may have said or did something, or found out something, that caused her to be a problem for them (understatement to say the least). Something happened to put the wheels of this murder in motion, not just another sexual tryst.

I was wondering if it's possible that MJ was writing those emails that were from AR???? Is that a possibility at all?

When I read the affidavit, AR refers to Brooke as "the problem" so it seems to me that Brooke may have said or did something, or found out something, that caused her to be a problem for them (understatement to say the least). Something happened to put the wheels of this murder in motion, not just another sexual tryst.

I must have missed that about AR calling Brooke 'the problem...very teling.

Every time I think I catching up I find a new thread. You guys are really moving with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare