Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The victim that MJ was sent to prison for wasn't a minor, right? If so, would his probation prevent him from being around minors?

Whwn Jim found out that information he in no certain terms told everyone that she was not allowed to be around him. Anyone coming from a two family home should know that the parent that does not have full custody is always the last to know everything. Jim was also in Iraq for a year and has always been a great father. He does not deserve alot of the things that people are saying about him. I have spent alot of time with Brooke and she was always a very happy little girl.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, those of us with blended family do know that the Dad (in particular) usually is the last to know what is going on. Jim does come across as a person who deeply cared about his daughter. It looked like he was holding hands with Cassandra at the funeral/wake. She was on one side and his wife was on the other. I don't think that I would be holding hands with my ex-partner in this particular situation.

Have you ever met AR? If so, what was your impression of her? I wonder if she compartmentalized that one part of her life and acted like a normal child when she was with others?

Do you know the reason that Savannah and AR quit speaking?

I was doing a little investigating today and I found out that AR actually logged on to her myspace account today. So obviously she still has internet access wherever she is. IMO

The UNT System, Center for Human Identification.s (CHI) mission is to provide
identification and forensic analysis of human remains, establish a basis for future
identification of persons reported missing and provide educational services to the
medico-legal community. Our facility provides collection kits for family reference
samples and submission kits for unidentified human remains at no charge to law
enforcement agencies, medical examiners and coroners across the country. Since the
center became operational, CHI has an identification percentage of 32% for human
remains analyzed using nuclear and mitochondrial DNA methods and uploaded into the
FBI.s Combined DNA Index System (CODIS). DNA analysis using nuclear and
mitochondrial methods is the most accurate method available today for identifying
remains.
In addition to the DNA testing provided by the CHI, anthropological services are
provided through a forensic anthropology laboratory directed by Dr. Harrell Gill- King, a
nationally known board certified forensic anthropologist. The anthropological services
include examination of skeletal remains, trauma analysis, estimation of date of death,
physical abnormalities of remains...................

The CHI is funded by grants awarded through the National Institute of Justice. Services
are offered at no charge to the following:
1. Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies
2. The medic legal community, (i.e. medical examiners, coroner and others
assigned with the responsibility for the examination of human remains
3. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
4. Other regional or specialized agencies dealing with the missing
5. Criminal justice entities
Representatives from our facility will be happy to meet with appropriate state entities to
design and implement protocols for the collection and submission of all reference and
remains samples. This is offered on a state-wide basis through the utilization of each
state.s available monetary and physical resources using Washington State as the model
program. (<---maybe this is what I'm not getting SS?)
OK, Christine...upon doing some research on the project...if you google it..first thing to pop up is Projectjason (Kelly's site). As near as I can tell, this is used exclusively for identifying UIDs and missing. It is not a catch all for every DNA test that runs through the state's crime labs whatsoever. This will do nothing to expedite criminal cases. In this respect, I was correct as far as the costs of testing etc.

The victim that MJ was sent to prison for wasn't a minor, right? If so, would his probation prevent him from being around minors?
IIRC, it was stated his probation did require him to avoid children 16 years and younger even though his victim on the conviction was 18 years old at the time. I will have to find that article.

All I know is part of his probation conditions was forbidding contact with children under 16. Ack, now I'm going to have to go back and find where that was reported.

All I know is part of his probation conditions was forbidding contact with children under 16. Ack, now I'm going to have to go back and find where that was reported.

I remember reading that as well,... then my question is HOW come he was allowed to reside in a house with children???? Oh yes,.. because he was a SUCCESS case,... BULL !!! Once a child molester always a child molester. You think people would get that by now. How many kids have to go through this before harder laws come into play??? Just look at the news. You can't even turn the tv on without seeing someone killing someone or hurting a child. What about that dad that just killed his wife and his two children by strangulation? It was on Nancy Grace last night. (the kids were TWO and ELEVEN MONTHS!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

sorry about the rant,.. but it really makes me angry that alot of innocent children are being molested, murdered and most of the time the perp has had a record and shouldn't have been let out of jail!~
JMO

Do you know the reason that Savannah and AR quit speaking?

The mention of Savanna brings up something I've been wondering about regarding other minor children in the family circle.

Savanna's last name is Andress, and in one Media photo at the Memorial there is a photo with three minor girls with an older woman and the girls names were mentioned, and being from Randolf........two of the three girl's last names listed is Andress.

The mention of Savanna brings up something I've been wondering about regarding other minor children in the family circle.

Savanna's last name is Andress, and in one Media photo at the Memorial there is a photo with three minor girls with an older woman and the girls names were mentioned, and being from Randolf........two of the three girl's last names listed is Andress.

do you have any idea which photo slideshow it was? There is SOOOO many of them I am not sure where to look first.

I remember reading that as well,... then my question is HOW come he was allowed to reside in a house with children???? Oh yes,.. because he was a SUCCESS case,... BULL !!! Once a child molester always a child molester. You think people would get that by now. How many kids have to go through this before harder laws come into play??? Just look at the news. You can't even turn the tv on without seeing someone killing someone or hurting a child. What about that dad that just killed his wife and his two children by strangulation? It was on Nancy Grace last night. (the kids were TWO and ELEVEN MONTHS!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

sorry about the rant,.. but it really makes me angry that alot of innocent children are being molested, murdered and most of the time the perp has had a record and shouldn't have been let out of jail!~
JMO
Yea, I saw NG last night..What was so sad other than the dealthsof inocent babies, this guy had a RO on him for previously holding the 11 month old out the window of a moving car just because he was mad at his wife. Go figure!

Thanks everyone for the info about his probation.....no need to search for the articles...I trust that you all know what you're talking about! Unlike me....lol

It doesn't make sense to me that his probation would have forbid him to be around children under 16 when he was convicted of a sex crime against an 18 year old.

Aha, I found the article that references the probation condition. I'm pretty sure once MJ was released from probation he no longer had to abide by this condition. In anycase, we know he was breaking it at the time MJ was recommended for release based on the fact he had a wife and child.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080709/FRONTPAGE/807090305&template=page2

(snip)
Hoffman said that while on probation, Jacques was subject to regular visits from a probation officer. He was also required to avoid contact with children younger than 16 years old.

Yea, I saw NG last night..What was so sad other than the dealthsof inocent babies, this guy had a RO on him for previously holding the 11 month old out the window of a moving car just because he was mad at his wife. Go figure!

I couldn't even watch all of it. It made me so sick to my stomach. I can't image that little girl and little boy looking into the eyes of their "sperm donor" (because that is what he is! He isn't a father!) as he strangled them. Too sad!

Hey, Amster...we can be wrong sometimes!! LOL We just read like everyone else and are subject to brain..uhm..interruptions.

Thanks, Suzi! I knew we were right all along. hehehe

It doesn't make sense to me that his probation would have forbid him to be around children under 16 when he was convicted of a sex crime against an 18 year old.

Psych reports or his sexual attacks starting at age 11 may have been the determination.

OK, Christine...upon doing some research on the project...if you google it..first thing to pop up is Projectjason (Kelly's site). As near as I can tell, this is used exclusively for identifying UIDs and missing. It is not a catch all for every DNA test that runs through the state's crime labs whatsoever. This will do nothing to expedite criminal cases. In this respect, I was correct as far as the costs of testing etc.

Gotcha, thanks for 'splainin'. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member