Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stand corrected as far as this case is concerned. my question to anyone reading this post .why is it so difficult for le/government to stop this horrible crime? we have the most up to date technology, including being able to track conversations ,including emails, cell phones which are both computer related. also creditcard companies are regulated and able to be tracked through credit card numbers including a financial profile of the card holder.also the ip address is available to any and all phone companies. it is the phone company that initializes our password...plus any phone company is able to remote view the content of our hard drive [yes they have to get permission /homeland security] i believe it is possible to stop this horrible crime.

I think its kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack...they have to have an idea where to look first.

I can't agree with the idea of just letting the government have access to everybody's hard drive and credit card data all the time so we can eliminate chid *advertiser censored* on the Internet. That is too high a price to pay.

i stand corrected as far as this case is concerned. my question to anyone reading this post .why is it so difficult for le/government to stop this horrible crime? we have the most up to date technology, including being able to track conversations ,including emails, cell phones which are both computer related. also creditcard companies are regulated and able to be tracked through credit card numbers including a financial profile of the card holder.also the ip address is available to any and all phone companies. it is the phone company that initializes our password...plus any phone company is able to remote view the content of our hard drive [yes they have to get permission /homeland security] i believe it is possible to stop this horrible crime.

Marley, I understand what you're saying... it seems like it shouldn't be that hard.

But remember you are talking about electronic images that take seconds to move across an entire world.

You have BILLIONS of people online at the same exact time.... all over the world.

how do you monitor BILLIONS of people & watch every post they make... every email they send/receive.... every chat they are having.

You just can't. You have to get lucky & then when you do... you follow THAT trail & hope it leads to MORE leads.

Then you start all over again & try to find one more little blip that shows CP might be involved....

And that's in between trying to intercept online activity involving terrorists.

Disconnect all computers & all phones IF you want to make a dent in these 2 problems.

I think its kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack...they have to have an idea where to look first.

I can't agree with the idea of just letting the government have access to everybody's hard drive and credit card data all the time so we can eliminate chid *advertiser censored* on the Internet. That is too high a price to pay.
i agree i ,our privacy is all we have in this big big world .my idea is to go after the credit card companies in a relationship with the phone companies. both have access to suspect if a child may be in danger by the activity of the type of website being viewed. there are specific ip addresses that although private are manly trafficked for certain types of sexual interests including beastiality, sexmachine-sex,bondage and discipline etc. these are severe sites where ''anything goes''.

About the snuff film thing, a few years back not sure at all how many, in my local area there was a young woman murdered...my memory is pretty vague, but i think they believed she was in town (she was a canadian, that i remember) making a *advertiser censored* and ended up dead. Turned out the whole thing was planned (murdering her on camera while she thought she was making a *advertiser censored*)with the guy videoing it and there was also a female involved who was charged...first i ever heard of a "snuff film", but these 2 made one so unless def not urban legend, this one existed at one time if not still. it happened in philly if anyone cares to verify this i'm sure there is something online.....sad story to say the least...

I remember that one. It got solved, settled and off the radar pretty quickly. It was icky.

Marley, I understand what you're saying... it seems like it shouldn't be that hard.

But remember you are talking about electronic images that take seconds to move across an entire world.

You have BILLIONS of people online at the same exact time.... all over the world.

how do you monitor BILLIONS of people & watch every post they make... every email they send/receive.... every chat they are having.

You just can't. You have to get lucky & then when you do... you follow THAT trail & hope it leads to MORE leads.

Then you start all over again & try to find one more little blip that shows CP might be involved....

And that's in between trying to intercept online activity involving terrorists.

Disconnect all computers & all phones IF you want to make a dent in these 2 problems.
i hope that we will always havethe priviledge of using the internet .there are so many good people in the world and such a wealth of access to information....i am looking at this case of brooke[rip] here is a very violent guy [mj] who is known to law enforcemnt to be a monster. it would be in the best interest of us all if he were monitored. also the people he exchanged emails with . how many of them are predators>it is evident that these ''types'' hang together. my oppinion? anyone who is involved in child *advertiser censored* IS a destructive personality who has gone over the line. imo once a person goes over this line they are living without boundaries. and without boundaries a person is capable of ANYTHING.

I don't see Brooke's death as being the ultimate prize, they wanted her dead,the torture was just a part of it.

I don't see Brooke's death as being the ultimate prize, they wanted her dead,the torture was just a part of it.
you might be right, on the otherhand mj molested ar since she was 9 years old .that must have been torture for such a young child to endure. then there is that kong sex machine he ordered and had delivered. who was that for? to use on who? then he also alledgedly told ar that the second girl gets her throat cut. then there is the 18 year old girl that he raped and terrorized over a 4 hour period till she begged him to releaser her. he is a monster.

My personal opinion is Brooke knew what was going on,whether or not she had been involved I don't know,but MJ wanted her dead.I feel that the machine was intended for her and I think AR knew what was going to happen.I still have doubts that she left the house that day,just too convenient to have been involved for over 6 weeks,and then Juv2 shows up to take her away. This is my opinion,I know some won't like it.

My personal opinion is Brooke knew what was going on,whether or not she had been involved I don't know,but MJ wanted her dead.I feel that the machine was intended for her and I think AR knew what was going to happen.I still have doubts that she left the house that day,just too convenient to have been involved for over 6 weeks,and then Juv2 shows up to take her away. This is my opinion,I know some won't like it.
good point to think about and considering the timeline of it all.

I'm not sure if Brooke knew or suspected, but I think its possible.

I also have very serious doubts that AR left as she said she did, with Brooke going upstairs on her own and Juvenile 2 waiting in the car the whole time. What I hope is that investigators will stick to the search for the truth wherever it leads including back to the two minors.

The machine could have been for AR, Denise, Brooke, who knows what else Jacques was getting up to.

i also wanted to add killing/death someone is very different than the act of torture/death. torture takes a very cruel sadistic nature.

i hope that we will always havethe priviledge of using the internet .there are so many good people in the world and such a wealth of access to information....i am looking at this case of brooke[rip] here is a very violent guy [mj] who is known to law enforcemnt to be a monster. it would be in the best interest of us all if he were monitored. also the people he exchanged emails with . how many of them are predators>it is evident that these ''types'' hang together. my oppinion? anyone who is involved in child *advertiser censored* IS a destructive personality who has gone over the line. imo once a person goes over this line they are living without boundaries. and without boundaries a person is capable of ANYTHING.

There's no question that these people are SICK & need to be removed from society for good... until medical science comes up with a REAL cure.

The internet, drugs, guns.....

you can't remove all potential threats from society in hopes that you'll never have another victim.

Evil people will ALWAYS find a way to claim victims.... they have since the beginning of time & they will until the end of time.

The best protection is to educate your own family to be aware of dangers so they recognize bad situations BEFORE they escalate into terrible things.

I'm not sure if Brooke knew or suspected, but I think its possible.

I also have very serious doubts that AR left as she said she did, with Brooke going upstairs on her own and Juvenile 2 waiting in the car the whole time. What I hope is that investigators will stick to the search for the truth wherever it leads including back to the two minors.

The machine could have been for AR, Denise, Brooke, who knows what else Jacques was getting up to.
the machine could have been for mj's personal pleasure. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82