Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying its okay to watch. Good grief.

I am saying that not everyone who watches child *advertiser censored* also abuses children in real life.

I absolutely believe that child *advertiser censored* increases the chance that the viewer WILL act on his impulses. What I don't believe is that all or most who watch it are acting on those impulses.

What I will also throw out there is that it is EASY to convict the guy who has 10,000 images of child *advertiser censored* on his computer. That guy is going to jail for 20+ years every time. The father/step father/boyfriend who rapes the children in the house goes unnoticed and unpunished.

How many times are no charges brought because there isn't any physical evidence? How many times to juries refuse to convict on the word of the victim? Do you really believe that a jury would have convicted Jacques back in the 80's? He's having sex w/his 15 year old relative at 18? The only evidence is her word? His lawyer would have said "the relationship was consensual and started last year...once she got pregnant she made up the rape lie to stay out of trouble...and he would have been acquitted. This is the real problem with sex crimes. Victims are not believed unless they are on tape.

I believe the relative was his sister. No charges were brought becuase she refused to testify, I believe. His father was also in on it. I'm sure they treatened her notto testify, cooperate etc.

Everything about running off to TX, imo, was put up by Jacques and Gagnon. It was used to bolster the idea of her meeting a "boy" online and him being the one to abduct her.

No, he was due in court to face sexual assault charges at 1 p.m. on July 1st.
(That was just the lie of a "heartwarming story" RG was giving to folks, to show how much he cared. Just as he went to church with Brooke's dad and step-mom on Sunday .)

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/page...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Exactly! She went missing on June 25th. RG was arrested and charged AFTER he came back and was interviewed extensively by LE. The fact that he did go to church with them says that he came back under the pretense of "being supportive" to the family. (We actually know now it was to help clean up the mess of MJ's.)

I thought the FBI said that entire email abouit going to Texas with the boyfriend was fabricated by Jacques. Brooke never wrote that.

Thank you , that is what I got from it too.
doesn't that make the runaway story a ruse?

I believe the relative was his sister. No charges were brought becuase she refused to testify, I believe. His father was also in on it. I'm sure they treatened her notto testify, cooperate etc.

Let's take AR...if AR had come forward and accused Jacques of raping her, would she have been believed? I would say no. She's independently sexually active w/her boyfriend. All Jacques would have had to say is 'she's lying becuase I didn't want her having sex/w Juvenile 2 and , boom, he's acquitted. Unless she came forward at a time when his DNA was on her, he would never have been convicted.

Children do not come forward because when abusers tell them no one will believe them, its true.

I think you are correct. In adiditon if I recall Jacques was 11 not 18 and his sister would of been 8 when it started and it went on for years.

To me, the evil that it takes to abuse and twist the mind of a child is simply not comparable to some guy watching it on his laptop.

What makes you think that RG was just a passive watcher? He could have been ordering up this stuff like an omelet.

Plus, pedos who use this stuff are trading it with other pedos molesting their kids or step-kids. There are no clean hands here.

Let's take AR...if AR had come forward and accused Jacques of raping her, would she have been believed? I would say no. She's independently sexually active w/her boyfriend. All Jacques would have had to say is 'she's lying becuase I didn't want her having sex/w Juvenile 2 and , boom, he's acquitted. Unless she came forward at a time when his DNA was on her, he would never have been convicted.

Children do not come forward because when abusers tell them no one will believe them, its true.
you are exactly right. Children believe what adults tell them, if MJ told her no one would believe her and she would be sent to live somewhere else (read unpleasant) then she would follow his instructions to the letter.

Thank you , that is what I got from it too.
doesn't that make the runaway story a ruse?

I think so. I'm not sure where "Sam" comes from...if AR was making up the fake Sam messages or if Jacques was making them up...its hard to imagine that this 14 year old girl was able to create her own fake personna "Sam" and make him believable to Brooke, or for that matter that a like Jacques would be able to create any messages that legitimately seemed to be from a teenage boy.

How would you propose they go about getting those stats? Men who view child *advertiser censored* are the same men who molest them.

Indeed but the reverse isn't always true- see below.

I do not think that they "passively" watch child *advertiser censored* and never make a move to actually touch a child. I don't believe the carp that NAMBLA or the LGL's of the world want us to believe.
The laws were so light, imo, because some of the men in power to create such laws are some that also participate behind closed doors. Outrage finally won. This is the very reason the laws are so very stict now when it comes to child *advertiser censored*.

Are you taking up for child *advertiser censored* viewers here? I guess I don't understand where you are coming from.

While I'd never stand up for child *advertiser censored* viewers, vile scum that they are, I would like to add a bit of perspective.

I don't see viewing and actually doing it as equally bad. Both are horrible, both need punishing, but many people have fantasies that they never do want to bring in to reality, or they have fantasies that they act out in a simulated manner without actually doing the real thing. It's simply the nature of fantasies.

They may indeed be sickos, and very much deserving of punishment, but there's still a world of difference between fantasizing and actually doing, and most such people don't cross that line, and many of those who don't cross that line never want to in real life. This may owe to real lack of desire to actually do it, or fear of punishment, or to something else entirely, but if every viewer of child *advertiser censored* was also a child molester, we'd have a *lot* more cases of abuse on our hands than we do now.

I think so. I'm not sure where "Sam" comes from...if AR was making up the fake Sam messages or if Jacques was making them up...its hard to imagine that this 14 year old girl was able to create her own fake personna "Sam" and make him believable to Brooke, or for that matter that a like Jacques would be able to create any messages that legitimately seemed to be from a teenage boy.
Jacques made them up and requested she forward them to Brooke.

I'm sure with help from AR that MJ could do it.... if we could see all the comments on Brooke's myspace page we would know for sure.

I'm sure with help from AR that MJ could do it.... if we could see all the comments on Brooke's myspace page we would know for sure.

That means that AR must have put on quite an acting job for Brooke. What a tragedy. That girl's life is ruined.

It's not the same thing. Once the perp has been convicted of possessing child *advertiser censored* any victim would automatically be believed.

Rape victims and child molestation victims don't come forward because no one believes them. That's the real problem. Without irrefutable evidence like child *advertiser censored* on the computer, juries don't believe victims.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with not being believed. I know some children are not believed. I think some victims do not want to come forward because they are ashamed...think it's their fault. Some people do not want their child to testify in court for fear the defense attorney will victimize again.

I think "Sam" may actually be a bot that Brooke liked.

That means that AR must have put on quite an acting job for Brooke. What a tragedy. That girl's life is ruined.
I agree. I am not sure therapy will ever be able to undo the damage to her. She is one messed up kid. We don't know how far she went into the torture and murder of Brooke either. There may just be no saving this one. :(

I don't believe that it has anything to do with not being believed. I know some children are not believed. I think some victims do not want to come forward because they are ashamed...think it's their fault. Some people do not want their child to testify in court for fear the defense attorney will victimize again.

The defense attorney WILL victimize the child or woman.

I've followed a ton of rape cases and unless it was a violent stranger rape or the child was between about 6-10 years old, at least half of the population will automatically assume the victim is lying. That statistics on prosecution and conviction for sex crimes are horrifying. People will come up with any excuse to believe that this kind of sickening crime didn't happen and the victims are blamed.

That child has been to a place where few adults go .... for her to ever have a normal (whatever that means) life will be a stretch. Her life is never going to be easy or normal. She will need long term mental care. This will include residency care and care after . She helped either willingly or not to kill her cousin. Either way she will be traumatized by it forever.
She has to face lots of things that are now reality.... LE , her mother(who I think knew and did nothing) her other family members and people in the town , (the world) that know her part in all this.
For right now they need to watch her every move because she just might be a threat to herself at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo