Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
New question: Do we know who lives in South Royalton? (I believe that is Vermont.) Gagnon states in his affidavit that he was staying at a residence in South Royalton in June 2007 when MJ and Juvenile 1 went there to engage in sex with Gagnon...did Gagnon live in VT in June 2007, or was he staying with someone???

Believe me, the Feds know where Gagnon was...

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Night-night everyone...."see" you all tomorrow!

MJ and Gagnon spoke 4 or 6 times the night of the 25th, Gagnon would of known at that point Brooke was dead. Gagnon did not go to the police with this information. When he was questioned by police and fbi on 6/30 and 7/1 he still did not come clean with he knew Brooke was dead. In my opinion if he had not been involved in this plan with Brooke in some way, when MJ spoke to him on the phone he would of contacted police right away and said I just got a call from MJ he killed Brooke and wants me to alter her myspace login etc. Instead he goes ahead and alters the myspace to help a friend out, yet doesnt destroy evidence in his that could put him in prison for a long time and heads to Vermont? Im not buying it.

He had to be thinking right away if MJ gets caught, he will tell about the sexual assault on A.R., he will tell about the *advertiser censored* etc so I need to destroy what evidence I have immediately, but he didnt do that? By covering for MJ he put himself in for alot more charges, doesnt make sense.

Night-night everyone...."see" you all tomorrow!

I'm right behind you RR...I so wish we could all sit around a huge table and discuss this...:blowkiss:

Good night all!:wink:

Well for one, Gagnon doesn't want to be placed anywhere near Vermont on the 25th. In fact having Kevin G sign on to the computer in Texas for him and saying it was himself would give him an alibi wouldn't it? An ISP address does not tell who was sitting at the computer when it was signed in on.

I think the purpose in having RG log into Brooke's myspace on the 25th to change the login date was another attempt by MJ make it look like Brooke was alive late in the evening on the 25th..lending more credence that she ran off with someone on myspace.
I don't think Kevin G was the one who logged into Brooke's account on behalf of Ray Gagnon who was already in Vermont (in your theory).
I think it is what it is...RG logged in at the request of MJ while he was still in Texas.
Why didn't he throw away his own child *advertiser censored* safe? Who knows. Maybe he didn't realize how quickly LE was figuring things out, and once he was in Vermont he knew poo had hit the fan, and that's when he called Kevin to remove the safe.
imo

Don't give up, this is the way it works everyone tossing different ideas etc around. No one is right or wrong, but if we all put our heads together we can see things at a different angle maybe or pick up on something that we have missed.

Okay, I give up. - i.b.

He had to be thinking right away if MJ gets caught, he will tell about the sexual assault on A.R., he will tell about the *advertiser censored* etc so I need to destroy what evidence I have immediately, but he didnt do that? By covering for MJ he put himself in for alot more charges, doesnt make sense.

Once again, I could be wrong, but the only reason I can think of is RG was already in Vermont.

DS, yes the Feds do know where RG was on the 25th. But all we've been told is what RG said in the affidavits.

Don't give up, this is the way it works everyone tossing different ideas etc around. No one is right or wrong, but if we all put our heads together we can see things at a different angle maybe or pick up on something that we have missed.
My dearest Buzylady,:blowkiss:
I.b. nora is not a new poster... LOL, but it is nice of you to ask her to stay.

Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Thats all that makes sense to me as well.

Once again, I could be wrong, but the only reason I can think of is RG was already in Vermont.

DS, yes the Feds do know where RG was on the 25th. But all we've been told is what RG said in the affidavits.

I think the purpose in having RG log into Brooke's myspace on the 25th to change the login date was another attempt by MJ make it look like Brooke was alive late in the evening on the 25th..lending more credence that she ran off with someone on myspace.

I totally get why the myspace was changed. But how do we know that RG was in Texas to change the myspace? It could have been anyone sitting at his computer at that ISP address in Texas. If RG or MJ were in Vermont on the 25th, either one could have called Kevin to do it.

I understood that Gagnon traveled to VT from TX over the weekend. Brooke went 'missing' on Wednesday, June 25.

Brooke's father and wife said they went to a church service over the weekend with Gagnon, who wanted to lend them support . . . just the thought of that makes me throw up in my mouth!
:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I remember reading that too. I can't imagine how the Bennetts feel, knowing that they attended church with Gagnon, who's now under arrest and may have played a role in their child's abduction/murder.

I remember reading that too. I can't imagine how the Bennetts feel, knowing that they attended church with Gagnon, who's now under arrest and may have played a role in their child's abduction/murder.
Dearest Leila,:blowkiss:
I saw that also, but I have read so many articles that my head is spinning! I am not saving articles any longer. It slows my computor.

Anyone have the link???

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

The point is if RG was in Texas for a day or days after the phone convo's with MJ on the 25th, why didn't he dump the safe then? Possibly because he wasn't in Texas but in Vermont from the at least the 25th on. We have no confirmation that RG was in Texas when he said he was. Anyone, such as Kevin, could have signed on to RG's computer in Texas.

And if Ray Gagnon was in Vermont, he may have helped MJ murder Brooke. And if Kevin dumped the safe and signed on to Brooke's MySpace page and altered it, he's an accessory. :mad:

Edited to add.........this case is very confusing! If Ray Gagnon knew that Brooke was dead on June 25th (phone conversations with MJ), and he didn't tell LE, then there had to be a reason why he went to Vermont, other than to comfort the family. Keeping silent about what he knew, and having Kevin dump his safe, it sounds like Gagnon was trying to clean up a mess and cover up any trails leading to him (and others?), all while putting on a front that he's a concerned family member.

Can't find a link just another message board that has the full article - snipped part of it

“He came because of what’s going on, supposedly to support the family,” Bennett said. Bennett said he and his wife, Ray Gagnon and Cassandra Gagnon went to church together on Sunday to pray for Brooke’s safe return.

Search for missing Vermont girl in 'critical stage'

Sam Hemingway
Burlington Free Press
July 2, 2008

Think partly what is concerning me, and I know the FBI and LE is doing a fantastic job etc, but Kevin G. seems to have a few lawyers in his family which always makes me nervous when it comes to this stuff.

Can't find a link just another message board that has the full article - snipped part of it

“He came because of what’s going on, supposedly to support the family,” Bennett said. Bennett said he and his wife, Ray Gagnon and Cassandra Gagnon went to church together on Sunday to pray for Brooke’s safe return.

Search for missing Vermont girl in 'critical stage'

Sam Hemingway
Burlington Free Press
July 2, 2008
My dearest Buzylady,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much.
So was it the weekend of the 28th?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online