Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that since Kevin G logged on to a computer to change Brookes myspace, they can seize all his computers to check them out?

Do you have a link or a source for this information?

If you go to the affidavit thread, the affidavit shows that Kevin G. logged on to change information on Brookes myspace after MJ gave him the user name and password.

Do you have a link or a source for this information?

This case just gets worse all the time, doesn't it? :( There are so many layers of lies, deceit, abuse, torture, pervs, and *advertiser censored* that it is all mucked up. Poor Brooke. She was at the center of it all and had to pay with her life for it.

Yes, he has been mentioned a few times. However, I didn't hear how old he was. Thanks, Carpe! I imagine this has been extremely difficult for him, too.

KevinG addresses in San Antonio and San Marcos

Cgagnon-5545 VT Route 12a
1703 E Bethel Rd Randolph.
other household member Obney w/Littleton, Col address attached.

Littleton, Co. Found a Ray A Gagnon, born 1935.
Several families named Jacques also. Beth and Annainse (sp)

G'nite

I am hoping that since Kevin G logged on to a computer to change Brookes myspace, they can seize all his computers to check them out?

I'm trying to keep this all straight . . . I understood that Gagnon was still in TX on 6/25 and he received a phone call from MJ directing him to change Brooke's Myspace...:confused:

K going back to read I might be confused.

I'm trying to keep this all straight . . . I understood that Gagnon was still in TX on 6/25 and he received a phone call from MJ directing him to change Brooke's Myspace...:confused:

Sorry it was Gagnon who logged on to computer in Tx not Kevin G.

Sheesh! I take a break to watch fireworks and you all have a great discussion without me!

Busylady, you are the bomb.

Everyone, keep doing what you are doing. You are all fantastic!

Now, I am back to catching up. BRB shortly.....

Sorry it was Gagnon who logged on to computer in Tx not Kevin G.

Thanks Busy! :blowkiss: It is so difficult to keep everything straight! I thought it was Gagnon, but you really had me wondering!:crazy:

I wonder why MJ needed someone else to log into the site... didn't he make some changes on his own even BEFORE he asked Gagnon to log in?

He could have made the changes himself faster than it took to make the call & explain what he wanted to be done.

Makes me wonder if he did that on purpose to implicate Gagnon also.

Man! I can't get over how truly STUPID this guy was.... the IPs, the phone trails.

If you go to the affidavit thread, the affidavit shows that Kevin G. logged on to change information on Brookes myspace after MJ gave him the user name and password.

A computer at his ip address did. And the convos between MJ and RG took place from RG's cell phone. So you'd have to wonder who was really logging in in TX RG or Kevin G?

A computer at his ip address did. And the convos between MJ and RG took place from RG's cell phone. So you'd have to wonder who was really logging in in TX RG or Kevin G?

If I'm not mistaken, Gagnon admitted in one of the affidavits that he logged in to her account from TX, but admitted to only changing the last login time.

Gagnon's phone was a cell phone. So phone pings will have to determine where he was. Gagnon could have had Kevin G sign in for him and dump the safe.

I thought it was RG that went on and changed the info!! I am soooo confused. If I go over to the affidavit link I'll fall behind again!!!

If I'm not mistaken, Gagnon admitted in one of the affidavits that he logged in to her account from TX, but admitted to only changing the last login time.
Phew...you saved me a trip!!

Ya know thats a good thought, makes me wonder if Gagnon was already in Vermont and the logging into the puter in Texas was to provide alibi that Gagnon was still in Texas.

Gagnon's phone was a cell phone. So phone pings will have to determine where he was. Gagnon could have had Kevin G sign in for him and dump the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member