Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think partly what is concerning me, and I know the FBI and LE is doing a fantastic job etc, but Kevin G. seems to have a few lawyers in his family which always makes me nervous when it comes to this stuff.
Dearest Buzylady,:blowkiss:
Yes, the lawyers and the judge he is going in front of is the concern!!!

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows thank you for the article any chance they will be able to request a different Judge?

My dearest Buzylady,:blowkiss:
No, that is who he is going in front of 1pm monday.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My theory in why MJ had Gagnon log on to Brooke's myspace from Texas is to make it look like from the ISP make it appear that Brooke had made it to Texas.
Ya know thats a good thought, makes me wonder if Gagnon was already in Vermont and the logging into the puter in Texas was to provide alibi that Gagnon was still in Texas.

My theory in why MJ had Gagnon log on to Brooke's myspace from Texas is to make it look like from the ISP make it appear that Brooke had made it to Texas.

My dearest Dottierainbow,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I hope they find the harddrive to MJ that´s missing. I´m sure he didn´t destroy it, it contains information he wants to keep and look again. He has hidden it somewhere safe.

So if Kevin G. is party to the child *advertiser censored* by either looking at it, collecting it, or whatever...he knew about Michael Jacques and Ray Gagnon's sexual relationship with AR. This definitely adds a new player. With his nephew already having been arrested, it sounds like it could be a "family" thing with them, too. We could have our 3rd man then.

I haven't caught up with the last 100 posts, lol, but this was my feeling as soon as he said Gagnon had asked him to dump the safe....

Great. A fruitcake judge. Just what makes Vermont so special. :rolleyes:

Hello all. I was awake half the night because I could not get the details of this case out of my mind. It is the most evil plot I have ever heard of or could have concieved.

I just posted this is the my space link thread for Savanna. Do either of these girls' pics look like Brooke's sister to you?

http://www.myspace.com/74770694

(Please feel free to let me know if this shouldn't have been posted in the myspace links thread.)

Hello all. I was awake half the night because I could not get the details of this case out of my mind. It is the most evil plot I have ever heard of or could have concieved.

Ditto, and yet totally bumbling if that makes sense. Too many people, too many steps, too much conspiracy...I keep waiting to hear it was at least for some kind of sick gain like selling a film to a distributor for millions of dollars...maybe it was ultimately about maintaining control over AR by creating the scenario of the second child in the ring being murdered just as MJ said...perhaps ultimately by setting up Juvenile 2 as the killer, MJ would have fufilled his fantasies of total control over AR, and torturing a child sadistically (Brooke).

Awww. Sorry, MissVT. Sometimes these cases do cause sleepless nights. This one, in particular, is especially troubling. It is truly a diabolical plot. You just can't make this stuff up in a normal brain. This is why it is so difficult to digest.

One problem I am having with it is that now there are lightbulbs going off in every pervert's head of how to perfect this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member