Found Deceased Bryar DeJaynes, 19, last seen buying fuel for his boat, Milton, 12 May 2024

oceanverde

Reaction score
Bryar DeJaynes, 19, from Milton, was last seen by family buying fuel for his boat at the Pearl Fuel Mart on Mother's Day. He was heading to the Illinois River with his boat and 2 dogs. His truck and trailer were found parked at the boat ramp. Family members say Bryar’s boat was found in an area known as the Glades. His dogs, Poppy and Killer, are also missing. His mother believes any sign of the dogs will lead to Bryar.

There are active searches continuing.

Bryars phone pinged multiple times north of the Pearl railroad tracks to around the Buck Creek area. Circled around he headed back up never going out into the river. Stayed on Pearl edge. After that the phone only pinged one time at Apple Creek they think maybe it was in the boat got wet shorted and pinged there. They do not believe Bryar was in that boat anywhere south of the railroad tracks of pearl. Pings are from Sunday.

Image of phone's last ping at 8 p.m. Monday the 13th included.
1715864391429.png1715864414870.png

Source: Search for Calhoun County teen and his dogs focuses on Illinois River

Snipped: On Sept. 18, police arrested Bryar A. DeJaynes, 19, of Milton, on an aggravated battery warrant. Court records show that he was also charged with home invasion that caused injury
MORE AT LINK. This was from 9/23
A lot more regarding this situation here

Such a sad outcome. My prayers are with his family and friends. It breaks my heart that his mom is asking for help finding one of the missing dogs ( they have the other) goes by the name Killer and is a black lab. I pray they find him for the families sake. IMO

The other dog has actually passed - it was found in the river. Killer is still MIA. Hopefully found alive at some point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back