Bunch of Caylee videos

Why does nobody talk to Caylee on these videos? Or very little....the cheese one is downright creepy. Caylee looks confused. Was the camera just set to record and nobody was there?

I know I thought the same thing I think I replied that on page 4. It was sad she just kept looking at them waiting for an answer or for them to tell her what to do. So she just kept saying 1,2,3 cheese. It broke my heart!

I've posted all of the found video's http://www.youtube.com/momtective

I hope you won't mind me saying this but your own story of your grandchildren broke my heart. I will say a prayer for your family and your beautiful granddaughters that they come home to you safe very soon! Stay strong and keep fighting for them!

Thank you for uploading the videos of Caylee too!:blowkiss:

The videos have just been added in the last couple of days! Not one year ago! There was only one video on that site with Caylee reading the book until someone has added the rest to gain sympathy!!

I agree, the sympathy thing....
Wasnt the day after June 15th when KC and Caylee left and werent seen for 31 days until CA hunted KC down at boyfriends?
Alot of the videos, Caylee looks pretty young, they arent recent exceot for the Fathers Day with Grandpa one.

I have a question - was Casey even at the retirement home on Father's Day with Cindy and Caylee? Do we know?

Where is the love supposedly seen in those videos for Caylee today?

Ya know...even though everyone sees how Caylee was loved, I don't see her getting attention as far as who ever was video taping her (Grandma Cindy) I think in most of them...I have a 2 1/2 yr. old grandaughter & have taken many videos of her, however, I always talk to her during the taping. They all seemed a little odd to me because there was no voices talking to her, just Caylee - it's like she had nothing to respond to. Sorry, JMO

Ya know...even though everyone sees how Caylee was loved, I don't see her getting attention as far as who ever was video taping her (Grandma Cindy) I think in most of them...I have a 2 1/2 yr. old grandaughter & have taken many videos of her, however, I always talk to her during the taping. They all seemed a little odd to me because there was no voices talking to her, just Caylee - it's like she had nothing to respond to. Sorry, JMO

we have been discussing that as well. Actually - the ones where Cindy was filming are the only ones where there is talking and interaction. The ones that appear to be Casey filming are the silent ones. Like the cheese video - she doesn't even respond when Caylee "asks" if she needs to say cheese.

I hope you won't mind me saying this but your own story of your grandchildren broke my heart. I will say a prayer for your family and your beautiful granddaughters that they come home to you safe very soon! Stay strong and keep fighting for them!

Thank you for uploading the videos of Caylee too!:blowkiss:

Thank you...it's been almost 3 years now. We go to court Nov 15th.

I have had a website dedicated to "missing children" for many years now. I am thinking of adding Caylee to it.

http://www.geocities.com/mlmjra/mlmjramissingchildren.html

If too many people watch it at one time it will shut down for 10 minutes or so......geocities is a cheap site. Does anyone have any ideas to a free site with more bandwidth?

They seem like normal snippets of video to me. Nothing different than countless others we all might have. They probably have many more.

If their intent in posting these, is to garner sympathy - it doesn't work for me...And they haven't picked particularly poignant videos to do that with. The interactions we've seen of Caylee with her mother (Birthday party with the cake and playing on the floor) amount to maybe 45 seconds of what? Are we supposed to see the love there?

Also - why didn't they post these earlier? When they could have been immediately helpful to the search for Caylee?

When Caylee climbed down from her great-grandfather's lap after he sang to her, she so sweetly said "Thank You Papa" at the very end....

What an adorable little girl. My daughter hasn't/isn't going to give me any grandchildren I don't think. What I would give to have a child like this to love. It just breaks my heart. I do see that Caylee had some very happy moments in her short life and that makes me smile. I know in my heart she is no longer with us, but I still would love it if she were by some miracle. After seeing these video's I don't know how Cindy and George can get through one day knowing she is gone let alone the 90 plus days since they've seen her. I don't think they will gather much sympathy for these. It will just give the prosecutor more ammunition in court when the jurors see the wonderful little girl who had her life dismissed by a jealous/immature mother.

What an adorable little girl. My daughter hasn't/isn't going to give me any grandchildren I don't think. What I would give to have a child like this to love. It just breaks my heart. I do see that Caylee had some very happy moments in her short life and that makes me smile. I know in my heart she is no longer with us, but I still would love it if she were by some miracle. After seeing these video's I don't know how Cindy and George can get through one day knowing she is gone let alone the 90 plus days since they've seen her. I don't think they will gather much sympathy for these. It will just give the prosecutor more ammunition in court when the jurors see the wonderful little girl who had her life dismissed by a jealous/immature mother.

Ditto!!!

I looked at those videos again, epsecially the ones where casey and Caylee are interacting. My vibe from the whole thing is that the primary caregivers were grandma and grandpa. They provided the clothes, the toys, the high chairs, cribs, etc. They provided most of the day-to-day care. casey seems like more a sister to her child than a mother, in her actions. Watch her facial expressions carefully. She's roughhousing with her sibling. But I feel certain that in that house, even though the grandparents provided the majority of the care and support for Caylee, they, mostly CA, likely nagged casey on a regular basis to get her act together, take care of the child, get a job, stay home at night, etc., in an effort to turn her into a responsible adult and parent. It did not work but the pressure, as the grandparents had to deal with not only an irresponsible daughter who left the care of the baby to her parents, but also a pathological liar and thief to boot, grew for casey who felt angry about that pressure and possibly viewed Caylee as the source. I.e. "They are nagging so much because they think I need to be a better parent. They'd let me go out if I did not have a kid. They are ruining my life with their complaining, screaming and yelling. How dare they accuse me of anything! They made me keep her! They don't let me have fun! I can't get a job, it's too hard, it's not my fault, so how am I supposed to buy things and go out if I don't have money? Can't they see I had to take what I needed? They are making my life miserable and so is Caylee. And all thry give a d*#n about is her! They don't care about me anymore. I'll show them! I'll get back at them for putting her first. And at the same time, I'll be free to have fun and they won't have a reason to yell at me anymore for not being responsible. They'll be no reason for me to be a "good" parent if there's no kid to be a parent too. And then they'll only have me to pay attention to and things will go back to normal, when they didn't get on my case so much. Life will be great!" That's why, IMO, Caylee's gone.

I looked at those videos again, epsecially the ones where casey and Caylee are interacting. My vibe from the whole thing is that the primary caregivers were grandma and grandpa. They provided the clothes, the toys, the high chairs, cribs, etc. They provided most of the day-to-day care. casey seems like more a sister to her child than a mother, in her actions. Watch her facial expressions carefully. She's roughhousing with her sibling. But I feel certain that in that house, even though the grandparents provided the majority of the care and support for Caylee, they, mostly CA, likely nagged casey on a regular basis to get her act together, take care of the child, get a job, stay home at night, etc., in an effort to turn her into a responsible adult and parent. It did not work but the pressure, as the grandparents had to deal with not only an irresponsible daughter who left the care of the baby to her parents, but also a pathological liar and thief to boot, grew for casey who felt angry about that pressure and possibly viewed Caylee as the source. I.e. "They are nagging so much because they think I need to be a better parent. They'd let me go out if I did not have a kid. They are ruining my life with their complaining, screaming and yelling. How dare they accuse me of anything! They made me keep her! They don't let me have fun! I can't get a job, it's too hard, it's not my fault, so how am I supposed to buy things and go out if I don't have money? Can't they see I had to take what I needed? They are making my life miserable and so is Caylee. And all thry give a d*#n about is her! They don't care about me anymore. I'll show them! I'll get back at them for putting her first. And at the same time, I'll be free to have fun and they won't have a reason to yell at me anymore for not being responsible. They'll be no reason for me to be a "good" parent if there's no kid to be a parent too. And then they'll only have me to pay attention to and things will go back to normal, when they didn't get on my case so much. Life will be great!" That's why, IMO, Caylee's gone.

But prison is a cold, lonely, scary place and visitation is a long process, body search. cavity search, shower before...body search, cavity search, shower afterwards....and that's if she's even imprisoned close enough to Orlando for CA & GA to visit. Anyway ya look at it..she's going to prison, I just pray it's not for murder. In the video's Caylee was a vibrant, happy little girl with a song on her lips, every time she spoke in the videos there was a melodic tone to her voice. She's just precious!

OMG! She is so beautiful and sweet. These videos bring tears to my eyes, I cannot believe anyone could hurt her! It HAD to have been an accident, I just can't imagine anyone could want to hurt her.

OMG! She is so beautiful and sweet. These videos bring tears to my eyes, I cannot believe anyone could hurt her! It HAD to have been an accident, I just can't imagine anyone could want to hurt her.

Not just anyone, but her own MOTHER!

This is very strange...I went through everything on myspace yesterday, even the deleted stuff that you can still see remnants of...these were not there, only the one of Caylee reading the book was there.

I watched all that are now posted and Caylee is indeed a doll-baby! But to me KC seems very disconnected and uncomfortable in her interaction with Caylee. At the end of one she actually looks disgusted. She doesn't seem natural in either video. Anyone else get the same feeling?
I agreew it you. The vidoe where she was playing with Caylee and blowing on her stomach...like u said at the end she had a look of yuck on her face. Nice to know someone else saw it too.

She was such a precious baby girl, why did this have to happen to her?

Can someone please post the video (or a link to it) that was shown on 20/20...The 2nd Birthday video with the Birthday Cake!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80
Back